The Obama legacy: 92898000 Americans not working

[

U-6 is down 5.5%

Anyway you look at it, unemployment has dropped dramatically

Stop your fucking lying. You are either a liar or a dumbass that doesn't know the difference between U-6 and U-3. Seeing that you are a Moon Bat then the dumbass explanation is probably it.

In February the U-6 rate was 11%.

U6 Unemployment Rate Portal Seven

The U-6 rate takes into consideration people that have gave up looking for work that the U-3 rate ignores. It is a much better indicator of unemployment.

Obama has been a failure you dumbass and you are too stupid to know it.
You mean this rate that is down 6%?

Thanks president Obama

u6.png

Quite a drop, don't ya think?

If you believe the numbers (which I don't) that's a good start. Sure.

But why would anyone give "credit" to Obumbler for any improvement in the nation's employment figures? Is he hiring more Secret Service agents or sumpin'?

Denial....then, Obama didn't do it

About what I expected

And we all expect you to "buy" the notion that a President IS personally responsible for and deserving of credit when the economy generates jobs.

Job cycles have nothing to do with it. No no. An uptick in the reported economy MUST be the personal accomplishment of that hack in the Oval Office.

Of course. Now that you've explained it all so clearly, it's obvious.

As we all expected.

One nutter after another......desperate to soothe their butthurt over the fact that the US economy has improved under the guidance of President Barack Hussein Obama.
You really think this is an economic boom? How fucking stupid does a person have to be to believe that? If you ever choose to venture out of your mom's basement you will see things aren't all that great out here. God forbid your mom cut you off and make you participate in this sewer of obie's economy and support yourself. Maybe then you would actually get it.
Whether you can deal with it or not -- we are at full employment.

Hardly. And the majority of those jobs are shit jobs to be filled by illegals.
Prove that ........

But why would anyone give "credit" to Obumbler for any improvement in the nation's employment figures? Is he hiring more Secret Service agents or sumpin'?
It is more of an issue of you not understanding the numbers. You've already shown your ass when it comes to mathematics and statistics during the 2012 election. It wasn't pretty.

Wrong as you tend to always be, duecebigadolt.

What I showed is that you ARE an ass.

You are easily confused.

Meanwhile, if we put aside your dishonest ad hominem efforts, your argument is reduced to -- nothing.

That's good. It is better for you to say nothing than your usual litany of dumb, dull and drek.
You bought the unskewed polls nonsense. Don't try to rewrite history now. You have a difficult time understand math and stats.

You are wrong as always.

What I discussed was that some of the polls WERE skewed and that when one undertook an effort to cancel that shit out, the numbers were often quite different than the nonsense getting reported. (It is true nonetheless, that there were some difficulties in the methodology for unskewing the clearly skewed polls).

YOU lap up whatever "poll" supports your desired conclusion as though you had been given a chance to toss Obumbler's salad. Why? Because you are a willing tool. A hack. A bitch. That's the long and short of it, deuce.
Wrong. I follow the polls closely and don't support only those that give me a desired conclusion. I wasn't in denial about the Dems taking a beating in 2014. You on the other hand unskew those that don't fit your desired conclusion. Who's the hack again?

You are. Thanks for asking, you hack tool.

I may have placed a bit too much stock in the effort to unskew clearly skewed polls. But YOU absolutely do lap up any poll favorable to your desired conclusion.

Stop your fucking lying. You are either a liar or a dumbass that doesn't know the difference between U-6 and U-3. Seeing that you are a Moon Bat then the dumbass explanation is probably it.

The U-6 rate takes into consideration people that have gave up looking for work that the U-3 rate ignores. It is a much better indicator of unemployment.

Thanks president Obama

u6.png

It is more of an issue of you not understanding the numbers. You've already shown your ass when it comes to mathematics and statistics during the 2012 election. It wasn't pretty.

You are easily confused.

Meanwhile, if we put aside your dishonest ad hominem efforts, your argument is reduced to -- nothing.

That's good. It is better for you to say nothing than your usual litany of dumb, dull and drek.
You bought the unskewed polls nonsense. Don't try to rewrite history now. You have a difficult time understanding math and stats.
I may be pathetic at spelling and Grammar..

But reading all these boards the past 15 years , liberals dont know math,

I never understood it,I guess why they thought common core was such a good idea, fuck facts of 12 plus 7 = 19

They accept a passing grade if the answer is 26

As long as the student tried...

Try that bullshit crap Programming a 6 axis robot, the motherfucker will crash

You are easily confused.

You bought the unskewed polls nonsense. Don't try to rewrite history now. You have a difficult time understand math and stats.

You are wrong as always.

What I discussed was that some of the polls WERE skewed and that when one undertook an effort to cancel that shit out, the numbers were often quite different than the nonsense getting reported. (It is true nonetheless, that there were some difficulties in the methodology for unskewing the clearly skewed polls).

YOU lap up whatever "poll" supports your desired conclusion as though you had been given a chance to toss Obumbler's salad. Why? Because you are a willing tool. A hack. A bitch. That's the long and short of it, deuce.
Wrong. I follow the polls closely and don't support only those that give me a desired conclusion. I wasn't in denial about the Dems taking a beating in 2014. You on the other hand unskew those that don't fit your desired conclusion. Who's the hack again?

I may have placed a bit too much stock in the effort to unskew clearly skewed polls. But YOU absolutely do lap up any poll favorable to your desired conclusion.
The polls were right you fucking dolt.

You are easily confused.

You are wrong as always.

No no, you fucking hack. The question is NOT whether the polls turned out to be fairly close to the mark, you dopey twat.

The question was WHETHER (or not) they were skewed. And they were.

Due to a much larger than anticipated voter turnout, however, the skewed polls (much like a broken clock being "right" twice a day) did correspond roughly with the actual results.

You are wrong as always.

No no, you fucking hack. The question is NOT whether the polls turned out to be fairly close to the mark, you dopey twat.

Due to a much larger than anticipated voter turnout, however, the skewed polls (much like a broken clock being "right" twice a day) did correspond roughly with the actual results.
Wrong again. Voter turnout in 2012 was expected to be close to 2008. It ended up being lower in 2012. Are you ever right about anything?

Thanks president Obama

u6.png

You are easily confused.

You bought the unskewed polls nonsense. Don't try to rewrite history now. You have a difficult time understanding math and stats.

I never understood it,I guess why they thought common core was such a good idea, fuck facts of 12 plus 7 = 19

I am quoting my own thread again

Common core is bullshit in the real world. It might make dumb ass liberals feel good about their fucking dumb.kids

But it Don't work

You are wrong as always.

Wrong again. Voter turnout in 2012 was expected to be close to 2008. It ended up being lower in 2012. Are you ever right about anything?

You are delusional and inaccurate. So, take the beam out of your own eye, ya dopey dishonest hack.

The voter turnout IN 2012 was indeed much higher than had been expected AT THAT TIME; and no, your comparison to what was allegedly expected is baseless fantasy you made up on the spot.

You are easily confused.

I am quoting my own thread again

Common core is bullshit in the real world. It might make dumb ass liberals feel good about their fucking dumb.kids

But it Don't work

What do you know about "common core"? In your own words....what is it?

You are delusional and inaccurate. So, take the beam out of your own eye, ya dopey dishonest hack.
It is so cute when a hack calls someone else a hack.

Well, if we read the charts supplied by the left wing tools they are saying that Public employment has dropped under Obama. Since this really is all he has control over then I would say he has done nothing to turn the tide. Matter of fact if there was a turn in the tide, then Obama held it back more then helped it. The last 6 years and history proves that fact.

You would be wrong to assume any such thing.

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has increased FEDERAL employment exponentially.

The 'Public Employment' chart that lying dimocrap like to point to includes State, County, City and all other forms of Public Employment.

Federal Jobs, which is the only thing the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has control over has increased dramatically since his infestation of the white house.

Federal Employment has increased at over 3 times the rate of Private Employment.

http://www.opm.gov/policy-data-over...on-characteristics-of-the-government-2012.pdf

dimocraps are lying scum

period
Speaking to Stephanie's point ... here's a reason why we think the right is so flaming stupid ... in stark contrast to your idiocy that federal government employment has "increased exponentially," the BLS actually indicates a drop in federal employment since Obama became president from 2,786,000 in January, 2009, to 2,730,000 in February, 2015.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

As you just did again, deuce? But you really aren't that cute. just not all that concerned with honesty or accuracy. Understood. You're a lolberal.

[

You are right

We need to do something about that. How about supporting a living wage?

Of course I am right and you are an idiot.

Explain to me how a government mandated wage scale is going to produce one friggin job to change the U-6 rate. In fact just the opposite is true because it will put people out of work because the inflated labor rate will run up the cost of doing business.

The U-6 unemployment rate measures the number of people that are unemployed and who have given up looking of work. It has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of money they make once they have the luck to find a job.

Artificial wages don't produce ancillary employment by giving workers more money to spend because it is taking money away from the people that have to pay the inflated wages. After all, their ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Stop being such an idiot. It just makes you look like a Moon Bat fool.

If you make another one of your really, really stupid statements I am not even going to bother educating you anymore because you are not educable.

As you just did again, deuce? But you really aren't that cute. just not all that concerned with honesty or accuracy. Understood. You're a lolberal.
You should stop before you find yourself in a bigger hole. You've been wrong about everything you've posted in this thread.

[

U-6 is down 5.5%

Anyway you look at it, unemployment has dropped dramatically

Ummm ... the U-6 rate is not even a measure of unemployment as it includes people who are working.

Forum List

Back