The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

Not relative to Democrats, even out of context.

Actually he set the context . The rally on August 12th of 2017 put together by Nazis and the Klan. That was clear. Very fine people joined that rally.

Do you support the antisemitism the Democratic Party supports?

Not at all. Don't support it from either side. Fuck Omar and her anti semitism. Granted she apologized for her remarks while Trump never changed his stance that you can go to a Nazi rally and still be a fine American.

This thread though is on if you support that people can be very fine people who go to Nazi and Ku Klux Klan Rally's.
Two lies in one post, impressive, even for you. First, Omar never apologized for her anti semitic rants. She seems to have apologized for offending Jewish constituents but never stepped back from her anti semitic rants; in fact, in her "apology" she repeated her lie about AIPAC.

Second, the President did specifically condemn the hate and violence of the nazis and KKK after the event.

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.

"Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said.

Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

However, your claim that it was impossible for anyone to have gone to the park to protest the removal of the rally if he wasn't a nazi or a Klan member remains just a statement of bias, much like Omar's statements of bias about American Jews.

Wow you are actually lying to call someone out for lying. Omar said “I unequivocally apologize.” So to say she didn't is a lie. Now whether or not you believe her apology (I really doubt it) is a different topic.

So did you not see that? Or do you intentionally lie to pretend she didn't say that?

And yes. Trump did condemn the hate of the nazi's. What he did not condemn was people going to nazi and KKK rally's like I said.

And I never said you can't go to the park. In fact I said there are 364 days you could choose to protest the statue removal, where you could choose NOT to attend a nazi and Klan rally.

I've said not all were card carrying nazi's and Klan members as you lie. In fact I have said in many posts they were not. But if you make the choice to join a Nazi event, a KKK event, I guess my bias says those are not good people who decide that. I don't believe Trump changed his stance that "very fine people" can attend nazi rally's on the weekend. Whether you call those standing in solidarity with Nazi's and the Klan nazi sympathizers or friends of the Klan, or just people who like associating themselves with Nazi and Klan rally's is fine. I still don't think those people are "very nice people"

Like I've said, I like a good prayer breakfast. If the Nazi's are putting on one, I won't attend that one. I like a good poker run. I don't think good people will attend a poker run put on by the Klan, even if the event they are hosting is a good event.

I guess my question to you is simple. Trump said "KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans" So do you think that was him saying those others who attended that Klan/Nazi put together rally are in fact not "very nice people"? Do you think those who attend events put on by repugnant hate groups and lend their voices to their rally's are not good Americans and Trump was wrong for saying originally those were very nice people?
If you read Omar's "apology" then you know that while she said she unequivocally apologize, she never said what she was apologizing for. Alls she said was that she never intended to offend anyone and not that anything she said was wrong. Not only did she repeat her anti semitic lies about AIPAC but she has since issued other anti semitic rants. By attempting to pass off her non apology as a sincere apology you are in fact endorsing her anti semitism, just as the Congressional Black Caucus has and just as all the leading candidates for the Democratic nomination have.

You continue to claim it was impossible that anyone could have gone to the park to protest the removal of the statue who wasn't a nazi or Klan member, but of course it it possible and there is no evidence it isn't true, so the foundation of all of your rants is the lie that it is impossible anyone could have gone to the park to protest the removal of Lee's statue who wasn't a nazi or a Klan member.

They organized their party there but not everyone showed up to join their party. Others showed up just to protest the removal of the statue.
You show up at a Nazi rally?
Are you sick?
Are you stupid? Both the nazis and others who are not nazis showed up at an event protesting the removal of the statue.
It was a Nazi event
If you showed up.....you are an a-hole
lol Poor little Democrat, you have to work so hard just to drum up a few lies to smear the President with.

It was a Nazi event

Trump knew that and still called them good people. It took him days to "clarify"
For nazis it was a nazi event but for others it was a protest against the removal of Lee's statue. Your continued insistence that it was impossible that anyone who wasn't a nazi showed up to protest the removal of the statue is without any evidence and is just a statement of bias on your part.

Actually he set the context . The rally on August 12th of 2017 put together by Nazis and the Klan. That was clear. Very fine people joined that rally.

Not at all. Don't support it from either side. Fuck Omar and her anti semitism. Granted she apologized for her remarks while Trump never changed his stance that you can go to a Nazi rally and still be a fine American.

This thread though is on if you support that people can be very fine people who go to Nazi and Ku Klux Klan Rally's.
Two lies in one post, impressive, even for you. First, Omar never apologized for her anti semitic rants. She seems to have apologized for offending Jewish constituents but never stepped back from her anti semitic rants; in fact, in her "apology" she repeated her lie about AIPAC.

Second, the President did specifically condemn the hate and violence of the nazis and KKK after the event.

"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.

"Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America," Trump said.

However, your claim that it was impossible for anyone to have gone to the park to protest the removal of the rally if he wasn't a nazi or a Klan member remains just a statement of bias, much like Omar's statements of bias about American Jews.

Wow you are actually lying to call someone out for lying. Omar said “I unequivocally apologize.” So to say she didn't is a lie. Now whether or not you believe her apology (I really doubt it) is a different topic.

So did you not see that? Or do you intentionally lie to pretend she didn't say that?

And yes. Trump did condemn the hate of the nazi's. What he did not condemn was people going to nazi and KKK rally's like I said.

And I never said you can't go to the park. In fact I said there are 364 days you could choose to protest the statue removal, where you could choose NOT to attend a nazi and Klan rally.

I've said not all were card carrying nazi's and Klan members as you lie. In fact I have said in many posts they were not. But if you make the choice to join a Nazi event, a KKK event, I guess my bias says those are not good people who decide that. I don't believe Trump changed his stance that "very fine people" can attend nazi rally's on the weekend. Whether you call those standing in solidarity with Nazi's and the Klan nazi sympathizers or friends of the Klan, or just people who like associating themselves with Nazi and Klan rally's is fine. I still don't think those people are "very nice people"

Like I've said, I like a good prayer breakfast. If the Nazi's are putting on one, I won't attend that one. I like a good poker run. I don't think good people will attend a poker run put on by the Klan, even if the event they are hosting is a good event.

I guess my question to you is simple. Trump said "KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans" So do you think that was him saying those others who attended that Klan/Nazi put together rally are in fact not "very nice people"? Do you think those who attend events put on by repugnant hate groups and lend their voices to their rally's are not good Americans and Trump was wrong for saying originally those were very nice people?
If you read Omar's "apology" then you know that while she said she unequivocally apologize, she never said what she was apologizing for. Alls she said was that she never intended to offend anyone and not that anything she said was wrong. Not only did she repeat her anti semitic lies about AIPAC but she has since issued other anti semitic rants. By attempting to pass off her non apology as a sincere apology you are in fact endorsing her anti semitism, just as the Congressional Black Caucus has and just as all the leading candidates for the Democratic nomination have.

You continue to claim it was impossible that anyone could have gone to the park to protest the removal of the statue who wasn't a nazi or Klan member, but of course it it possible and there is no evidence it isn't true, so the foundation of all of your rants is the lie that it is impossible anyone could have gone to the park to protest the removal of Lee's statue who wasn't a nazi or a Klan member.

Exactly....what he is trying to do is to promote his 'moral superiority' judging others as inferior....very typical of liberals.

so it wasn't to lie that she apologized like you claim. It was just that you didn't feel it took away all doubt. I can agree.

and you definitely don't have the ability to understand English if you don't get that I've said again and again not everyone there was a card carrying Nazi or Klan member. I've said that a dozen times. are you just not understanding the English language there, or are you intentionally ignoring it?

You're claiming that is a lie then please point to the post where I said that everyone there was Nazis and KKK members. if you are unable to do so I will count that as your apology for lying.

You don't have to be a Nazi or Klan member to go to a Nazi or Klan rally and join them . It's just something I don't think good people do.

I've said this over and over. If the Ku Klux Klan is holding a prayer breakfast even though I like prayer breakfasts I won't attend theirs.

so it wasn't to lie that she apologized like you claim. It was just that you didn't feel it took away all doubt. I can agree.

and you definitely don't have the ability to understand English if you don't get that I've said again and again not everyone there was a card carrying Nazi or Klan member. I've said that a dozen times. are you just not understanding the English language there, or are you intentionally ignoring it?

You're claiming that is a lie then please point to the post where I said that everyone there was Nazis and KKK members. if you are unable to do so I will count that as your apology for lying.

You don't have to be a Nazi or Klan member to go to a Nazi or Klan rally and join them . It's just something I don't think good people do.

I've said this over and over. If the Ku Klux Klan is holding a prayer breakfast even though I like prayer breakfasts I won't attend theirs.
Again, she didn't apologize for what she said, she simply said she hadn't intended to offend anyone, but she did not walk back any of her anti semitic rants, and her subsequent behavior makes clear that she never intended to apologize for her anti semitic rants. By continuing to misrepresent what she said in her non apology, you are endorsing her anti semitism just as the Congressional Black Caucus has and just as all the candidates for the Democratic nomination have. If you want to see nazi sympathizers, look in the mirror or look at any Democrat who hasn't openly condemned Omar's anti semitism.

Again, the event was to protest the removal of Lee's statue and while the nazis and Klan members who were there may have seen this as a part of a larger agenda, there is no evidence that others went there just to protest the removal of the statue. Your claim that it is impossible anyone went to the park who is not a nazi or Klan member, and now a sympathizer is of course absurd and is clearly not driven by fact but only your seemingly desperate need to say something nasty about the President, no matter how ridiculous it is.

Again, she didn't apologize for what she said, she simply said she hadn't intended to offend anyone, but she did not walk back any of her anti semitic rants, and her subsequent behavior makes clear that she never intended to apologize for her anti semitic rants. By continuing to misrepresent what she said in her non apology, you are endorsing her anti semitism just as the Congressional Black Caucus has and just as all the candidates for the Democratic nomination have. If you want to see nazi sympathizers, look in the mirror or look at any Democrat who hasn't openly condemned Omar's anti semitism.

Again, the event was to protest the removal of Lee's statue and while the nazis and Klan members who were there may have seen this as a part of a larger agenda, there is no evidence that others went there just to protest the removal of the statue. Your claim that it is impossible anyone went to the park who is not a nazi or Klan member, and now a sympathizer is of course absurd and is clearly not driven by fact but only your seemingly desperate need to say something nasty about the President, no matter how ridiculous it is.

So her saying that she equivocably apologizes isn't an unequivocal apology. Okay I've got that. I don't like her and bringing her up is just a distraction here anyways.

And again please show me where I said only Klan and Nazis were there.

I said they put it on and back that up by them actually saying that they put it on ahead of time, them creating the flyers for it, and them putting together the speakers.

and I said that I don't think good people go to a rally put on by Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan even if they agree with what the stated purpose of said rally is.

if you are going to try and lie and say that I said all of them were Nazis and the Klan please point out that post. I just don't think that there's a good reason for good people to join a Klan and Nazi rally.

Last edited:

So her saying that she equivocably apologizes isn't an unequivocal apology. Okay I've got that. I don't like her and bringing her up is just a distraction here anyways.

I said they put it on and back that up by them actually saying that they put it on ahead of time, them creating the flyers for it, and them putting together the speakers.

and I said that I don't think good people go to a rally put on by Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan even if they agree with what the stated purpose of said rally is.

if you are going to try and lie and say that I said all of them were Nazis and the Klan please point out that post. I just don't think that there's a good reason for good people to join a Klan and Nazi rally.
if there were more than just Klan and Nazis there, then maybe those people NOT klan and NOT nazi are in fact - good people.

with this you're done digging your hole and you just filled it in on top of yourself.

nice.

And I do think that while they called this a rally about Robert e Lee, it is interesting that so many Confederate groups kept themselves away from it specifically saying they didn't want to associate their groups with Nazis and Klansmen. Usually these are put on not by Nazis but Confederate groups. Usually the speakers aren't the who's who of the Nazi party and Klan leaders but rather historians and Confederate leaders.

I'm not saying something nasty about the president. If he feels you can be a nice person and still go to a Klan/Nazi rally that's his opinion. I just disagree. If you do believe good people attend Nazi/Klan Rally's that is your belief.

Last edited:
No actually if you look at those, many of them aren't even proven. Did the media lie, or did their source lie to them? If you say you care about facts, then how are you saying.

And I do care. I do care that the President has lied to america 9000 times. You don't because you love him and are ok with one person lying to america over 9000 more times than any reporter. Not once did I see a single name on there more than once.

I'm sorry but if someone says its "likely" that someone gets fired this week and they get fired next month instead, that is not a lie. You might want to lie for that and claim it is, but the reality is them not being fired doesn't prove the likelihood they would. So are you willing to lie to make up that list or not?
you get into these problems when you report what people say as "news" vs. the news itself. CNN and many call things like "this man says trump is an asshole!"

and that's their news. what someone "thinks".

that's where things go wrong.

9000 times? can you name them so we can verify these "lies" and those are not "likely to get fired today" type of lies. did you read the 78 things the media got wrong?

if the media is so wrong about 1 person, how can you trust what you believe you know about that person when what you read about them simply isn't true?

now keep in mind i'm not defending trump, i'm attacking the media. don't confuse the 2.

That's confusing me. You are saying if someone alleges an attack against them, and the media reports an alleged attack against them, and the person is found to be lying, and the media reports the person lied... The media is the ones who lied?

And you are saying those lies aren't the "likely to be fired" lies. And asking me if I read the list...

" The firing was said to be likely to happen the following week."

Hmmmm, did you read your own list? It's literally what I took directly from your source.

Wash Post I believe has the 9000, with when Trump lied, and the facts from actual data. Why is that ok with you>?
wash post? oh - these guys:

WaPo Admits Inaccuracies in Its Reporting About Covington High School Students
Washington Post Inaccuracies - Doug's Brief Case
'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid
Washington Post fact checker
The Washington Post: Wrong Again!
Washington Post Corrects "Inaccuracies" In Trump's Air Force One Tweet

thank you for proving why i don't trust people this wrong, this often. if i screwed up my job this much i'd get fired.
Inaccuracies are not lies
Presenting available information that later proves to be inaccurate is not a lie

A lie involves purposely reporting fabricated information

Show where the press does that
russia was fabricated. they reported the fuck out of that.

now - when you have the intellectual capacity to figure out a pair of slip on shoes, holler. but to date you've never said a thing other than drop snark-shit and one liners of ignorance.

so forgive me if i use your past history as a valid reason to tell you to fuck off.
Which college did you get your foul mouth PhD from again?
Trump U?
Oh, whoops they fined and closed it down

Why do you continue to misrepresent what Omar said? She never apologized for her anti semitic slurs and in her non apology she doubled down on her lies about AIPAC. How can you claim to be opposed to racists and yet become an apologist for a blatant anti semite?

Now you seem to be saying that while you think it is highly unlikely anyone showed up to protest the removal of the statue who wasn't at least a nazi or Klan sympathizer, you seem to be conceding it was possible, effectively agreeing with the President that there may have been some fine people on both sides at the event.

you get into these problems when you report what people say as "news" vs. the news itself. CNN and many call things like "this man says trump is an asshole!"

and that's their news. what someone "thinks".

that's where things go wrong.

9000 times? can you name them so we can verify these "lies" and those are not "likely to get fired today" type of lies. did you read the 78 things the media got wrong?

if the media is so wrong about 1 person, how can you trust what you believe you know about that person when what you read about them simply isn't true?

now keep in mind i'm not defending trump, i'm attacking the media. don't confuse the 2.

That's confusing me. You are saying if someone alleges an attack against them, and the media reports an alleged attack against them, and the person is found to be lying, and the media reports the person lied... The media is the ones who lied?

And you are saying those lies aren't the "likely to be fired" lies. And asking me if I read the list...

Hmmmm, did you read your own list? It's literally what I took directly from your source.

Wash Post I believe has the 9000, with when Trump lied, and the facts from actual data. Why is that ok with you>?

'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid

thank you for proving why i don't trust people this wrong, this often. if i screwed up my job this much i'd get fired.
Presenting available information that later proves to be inaccurate is not a lie

now - when you have the intellectual capacity to figure out a pair of slip on shoes, holler. but to date you've never said a thing other than drop snark-shit and one liners of ignorance.

so forgive me if i use your past history as a valid reason to tell you to fuck off.
Trump U?
Fuck U.

Except he did.

The commentary is someone's opinion; not reporting.

No...he didn't. You are lying....

Here is an actual, honest to goodness transcript of what Trump actually said...not what you are making up....what he actually said....you doofus....

At the Daily Caller: Trump Keeps Condemning White Nationalists - So why does the media keep denying it? - Crime Prevention Research Center

Take this exchange with a reporter a couple of days after the Charlottesville riots in 2017.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. . . . I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

REPORTER: I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly?

TRUMP: No, no. There were people in that rally, and I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. . . .

So what exactly is unclear? It’s hard to see how any rational person could think that Trump wasn’t condemning neo-Nazis. Was “very bad people” not strong enough? Should he have said, “very, very bad people”?

Or how about another Trump statement in the aftermath of the riots? “Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

No matter how many times Trump specifically singles out white supremacists, his other blanket condemnations of bigotry convince the media that he really supports racists. This tweet from August didn’t pass the media smell test: “The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”
Why do you think he got fined for refusing to rent to blacks.?
And genes, his dad was at a KKK rally?

Except he did.

The commentary is someone's opinion; not reporting.

No...he didn't. You are lying....

Here is an actual, honest to goodness transcript of what Trump actually said...not what you are making up....what he actually said....you doofus....

At the Daily Caller: Trump Keeps Condemning White Nationalists - So why does the media keep denying it? - Crime Prevention Research Center

Take this exchange with a reporter a couple of days after the Charlottesville riots in 2017.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. . . . I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

REPORTER: I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly?

TRUMP: No, no. There were people in that rally, and I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. . . .

So what exactly is unclear? It’s hard to see how any rational person could think that Trump wasn’t condemning neo-Nazis. Was “very bad people” not strong enough? Should he have said, “very, very bad people”?

Or how about another Trump statement in the aftermath of the riots? “Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

No matter how many times Trump specifically singles out white supremacists, his other blanket condemnations of bigotry convince the media that he really supports racists. This tweet from August didn’t pass the media smell test: “The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”
Daily caller?
Do they believe we landed on the moon yet?

Trump U?
Fuck U.
Oh, THAT was the college?
White dumb rubes only?

So what you are saying is that you will believe the media in this case, even though multiple times in the SAME STORY it's been proven to be a lie and there are no corrections to it, but rather maintaining a lie that even the most basic look into them can debunk their claim. But in the same exact sentence use that lie to call out the media over perceived lying?

I'm sorry but THAT is bullshit and dangerous. You are saying that you know that article is a lie, yet choose to believe it, so you can just ignore the post out of hand rather than educate yourself on Trumps lies?

So why do you like Sharyl Attkinson? Is it because she says what you like to hear? Or because you know that she lies to you and won't bother even issuing a correction to them?

I mean isn't she the person who showed a video of her delete key stuck as proof that she was being hacked by the government.... I mean what about someone with a stuck delete key turning that into a story about how the Government is hacking her computer as she speaks is real journalism to you? And the cable out of her box. Like our government forgot that she has internet as a method to hack her, and went back to the 1970's and hardwired in from her backyard.

But yeah, the government deleting her files at 190 letters a minute or whatever that rate was, which just happened to be the same exact speed if you hold delete. They hacked in by holding her delete button down, not actually you know... wiping her files.

She's the one that said her parting from CBS was amicable right? Until someone offered her money to write a book and they that lie was rewritten.

She's the one debunked for trying to peddle lies about fake studies connecting vaccines to autism right?

So why do you like proven liars for your media sources? Is it because they say things you like to hear and more important to you than the truth are lies you can kinda force yourself to believe if you squint hard enough and close your eyes to facts around them?
when you wish to talk w/o the attacks, i'll talk. but so far you keep mischaracterizing what i am saying so you can go off on me and i just don't play that game.

Again, you are not debunking ANY of the facts I am bringing up. Just changing the subject when they are brought up or using logical fallacies as your defense.

You are not saying anything about them so yes, I am forced to assume you are accepting those lies when you won't try and discuss them but rather turn the attention elsewhere. You aren't saying "well yes, she lies, but I like her lies", or "Yes the facts show she lies, so I agree, and don't think I will listen to her", or "No I don't believe those facts and will choose not to educate myself on them so I can continue to read her writing". I'm forced to assume your response since you just try and distract to something else.

If you want to drop the topic, fine. You already seem to be trying that by trying to distract with this rather than answer any of the questions of why you choose a known liar.

In fact, screw it. I get your game. When countered with fact, you go silent, don't respond and try to change the subject. That's not a debate. That's you sticking with the lie. Sorry bud, don't need that. Have a good day, I really have no desire to debate someone who intentionally lies or intentionally will cover up for liars.
you said he lied 9000 times. i asked for a list of those lies.

you pointed to WaPo and i pointed out their "inaccuracies". the rest of your questions are "loaded" with answers already attached in many cases that i never provided. so no - i do not feel like wandering through your anger issues to discuss things like this.

and since i've not really said much yet, what are you so worked up over? "chose a known liar" so to speak? i have said yes trump does like a lot and speak w/o verification and it's annoying as fuck. but please, ignore that and continue on w/rage. it's cute on you.

calm down beavis and we can talk. rant and rave and i simply move on.

Are you really stating that our President does not lie?
Not at all.

Now fuck off.
Obsessed with fuck?
Teaching your kids?

Trump U?
Fuck U.
Oh, THAT was the college?
White dumb rubes only?
you really need an idiots guide on how to troll.

back to ignore.

Why do you continue to misrepresent what Omar said? She never apologized for her anti semitic slurs and in her non apology she doubled down on her lies about AIPAC. How can you claim to be opposed to racists and yet become an apologist for a blatant anti semite?

Now you seem to be saying that while you think it is highly unlikely anyone showed up to protest the removal of the statue who wasn't at least a nazi or Klan sympathizer, you seem to be conceding it was possible, effectively agreeing with the President that there may have been some fine people on both sides at the event.
All I said is she unequivocably apologized... when she said "I unequivicobly apologize". No more, no less... I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere. Why do YOU misrepresent that. I NEVER said she specifically denounced those slurs. So please STOP THE LYING. I said FUCK OMAR twice earlier.

And I said you could call them a Nazi Sympathizer, a friend of the Klan, someone who goes to Klan and Nazi rally's, whatever the term you use I personally don't believe fine people go to Nazi and Klan rally's. Again, stop your bullshit lying.

And I NEVER said it was "highly unlikely". I just said there's NO Klan/Nazi rally I think good people join, no matter why they are running their rally.

Do you do anything but just make stuff up? None of what you claimed did I say... Is reality just not something you connect with?

All I said is she unequivocably apologized... when she said "I unequivicobly apologize". No more, no less... I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere. Why do YOU misrepresent that. I NEVER said she specifically denounced those slurs. So please STOP THE LYING. I said FUCK OMAR twice earlier. Likewise, I thought the apology of a Republican posting a meme of Hillary with the star of David and retweeting white genocide twitter accounts from "Jewmerica" are needing a better apology.

And I said you could call them a Nazi Sympathizer, a friend of the Klan, someone who goes to Klan and Nazi rally's, whatever the term you use I personally don't believe fine people go to Nazi and Klan rally's. Again, stop your bullshit lying.

And I NEVER said it was "highly unlikely". I just said there's NO Klan/Nazi rally I think good people join, no matter why they are running their rally.

Do you do anything but just make stuff up and hope it's true?
I don't blame you for trying to misrepresent what you had said because those posts are clearly embarrassing attempts to justify your desperate need to say something nasty about the President even if you know it is ridiculous. Your continued unwillingness to condemn Omar's anti semitic slurs or the support her anti semitism has from the Congressional Black Caucus and the candidates for the Democratic nomination makes any claim of yours to oppose racism ridiculous.

All I said is she unequivocably apologized... when she said "I unequivicobly apologize". No more, no less... I don't blame people for not buying that as sincere. Why do YOU misrepresent that. I NEVER said she specifically denounced those slurs. So please STOP THE LYING. I said FUCK OMAR twice earlier. Likewise, I thought the apology of a Republican posting a meme of Hillary with the star of David and retweeting white genocide twitter accounts from "Jewmerica" are needing a better apology.

Do you do anything but just make stuff up and hope it's true?
I don't blame you for trying to misrepresent what you had said because those posts are clearly embarrassing attempts to justify your desperate need to say something nasty about the President even if you know it is ridiculous. Your continued unwillingness to condemn Omar's anti semitic slurs or the support her anti semitism has from the Congressional Black Caucus and the candidates for the Democratic nomination makes any claim of yours to oppose racism ridiculous.

I literally said FUCK OMAR.... But somehow you take that as apologizing for her... You are a fucking moron.

Do you even understand the English language?

Now granted some people will not apologize to rabbis for calling a person out for the use of a Star of David on a hillary tweet.

Some people will defend retweeting "WhitegenocideTM" from "Jewmerica" and people who are anti-semites.

Some people will make excuses when a person wouldn't denounce David Duke, saying he didn't know who he was, even though he had mentioned him before.

Omar says she doesn't like a Jewish PAC, and that's anti-semetism... Is telling a different Jewish PAC “You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. You want to control your politicians” ok?

What about a commercial threatening “global special interests.” showing 3 jewish people?

Or a guy who had to explain in his divorce proceedings why he would yell "Heil Hitler" (he said he was joking) and kept a copy of Mein Kampf on his bedside table (it was a gift from a person he said was jewish.... that person wasn't).

What if one of your Jewish friends and collaborators says "The way I would describe his perception of Jews is that he thinks of them in very simple and very stereotypical terms. My feeling was, ‘I figured out how to use Jews to my advantage.’”

Or someone who says that "very nice people" could join rally's put on by Nazi's.

Or someone when asked to send a “message” for supporters who were flooding Ioffe with “anti-Semitic death threats,” said “I know nothing about it. You’ll have to talk to them about that.”

Or including self identified white supremacists in his list of delegates?

Or do we just make excuses over and over for anti-semitism when it comes from someone we like. I say FUCK the anti-semitic stuff and their talk from either side of the aisle.

Forum List

Back