The one thing I'm wondering about Hillary's health episode

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
It sure has been a gas reading and hearing all the various "theories" about this thing that happened with Hillary at the van. From AIDS to Parkinson's to any number of other potential maladies, I'm confident that this story has shattered all possible traffic records at WebMD™.

My guess is that she had walking pneumonia, which is plenty shitty, and between that and its associated fever and the heat of the day and the fact that she was all dressed up nice 'n stuff, it whacked her good and now she's fine.

That said, one question is bugging me.

This is a 68-year old lady. A 68-year old lady who is a former Secretary of State. A 68-year old lady who is a former Secretary of State who has won her party's nomination and is running for freakin' President.

Wouldn't passing out have warranted a beeline to the nearest hospital, no questions asked?

How many times in your life have you passed out? I am almost as old as Hillary and I can say I have never come close let alone falling down during one of my drunk binges and gave myself a concussion.

She be da bitch. If she woke up and was told she was going to the hospital I am sure she screeched a resounding no and the SS caved because it just ain't worth it.

She claims she was overheated. It could be that after a period in the air conditioned van it wasn't seen as serious. And hours later her physician saw her at her home. I've been so overheated I've almost passed out before. It's amazing what just seconds in front of a fan or AC can do for you.

It sure has been a gas reading and hearing all the various "theories" about this thing that happened with Hillary at the van. From AIDS to Parkinson's to any number of other potential maladies, I'm confident that this story has shattered all possible traffic records at WebMD™.

My guess is that she had walking pneumonia, which is plenty shitty, and between that and its associated fever and the heat of the day and the fact that she was all dressed up nice 'n stuff, it whacked her good and now she's fine.

This is a 68-year old lady. A 68-year old lady who is a former Secretary of State. A 68-year old lady who is a former Secretary of State who has won her party's nomination and is running for freakin' President.

Wouldn't passing out have warranted a beeline to the nearest hospital, no questions asked?

What about all the falls and incidents? Something else is going on here for sure! This has been going on for a long time.

How many times in your life have you passed out? I am almost as old as Hillary and I can say I have never come close let alone falling down during one of my drunk binges and gave myself a concussion.

She be da bitch. If she woke up and was told she was going to the hospital I am sure she screeched a resounding no and the SS caved because it just ain't worth it.
I've witnessed people passing out many times. As a boy of 8, I fainted having my hair cut, it was such a warm day. With pneumonia, it is perfectly understandable.

She claims she was overheated. It could be that after a period in the air conditioned van it wasn't seen as serious. And hours later her physician saw her at her home. I've been so overheated I've almost passed out before. It's amazing what just seconds in front of a fan or AC can do for you.

Hours later, she had slept off her hangover.

Not if the condition has been known for years.

She never had Pneumonia. She has a brain problem that seems to crop up when she gets stressed or agitated. Large crowds seems to set it off.
It's why she avoids the press.

They said she has a blood pressure of 100-70.....sort of like my mom's. Mine is usually 116-70 which is a bit low, but someone with low blood pressure tends to be prone to having blood clots which leads to strokes. Not exercising makes it worse. She's on blood thinners which is why I think she's always fighting blood clots. But one of these days she'll collapse and half of her body will be paralyzed or she'll just die.

Two possible answers.

1. They are downplaying it, by not going to the Hospital, putting her political health ahead of her physical health.

2. She has an even more serious problem and they don't want her exposed to unvetted doctors that can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut.

If Trump had a heart attack tomorrow, how many of you Trump supporters would immediately switch your support to Hillary Clinton?

Wowsa, I cannot believe anyone is confused by this situation at this point. It shows the power of the MSM in powering the bullshit "overheating" story through. It was a Parkinson's freeze and she could not "power through it."

Maybe. But...they tried to conceal the incident from the public and the press. They were not aware that they were being recorded. Going to the hospital would have been admitting that she was ill. At the time, that was not the plan.

She's a politician.

It was reported that Secret Service policy is to take a President or candidate to the nearest hospital but either Hillary or her staff overrode the policy. Therefore it was serious IMO.

Two possible answers.

1. They are downplaying it, by not going to the Hospital, putting her political health ahead of her physical health.

2. She has an even more serious problem and they don't want her exposed to unvetted doctors that can't be trusted to keep their mouths shut.

3. They went to the hospital and the person who came out of the building was a body double.

Wowsa, I cannot believe anyone is confused by this situation at this point. It shows the power of the MSM in powering the bullshit "overheating" story through. It was a Parkinson's freeze and she could not "power through it."

Her symptoms are not at all like Parkinson's. It's more consistent with alcoholism.

Maybe a doctor or a nurse could weigh in but once dehydrated it usually take an IV to come back so quickly.

Forum List

Back