The one thing I'm wondering about Hillary's health episode

Sorry, I just really, really doubt that her symptoms are related to Parkinson's disease. She doesn't have any of the hallmark symptoms that would be noticeable. Her symptoms seem more consistent with a person who drinks too much, IMO. :dunno:
In the past ten years, I have fallen about once a year. I don't drink, almost not at all. Very rarely. And never drink more than one or two drinks. I fall because I'm clumsy or because I'm not paying attention. I might be talking to someone and gesturing or am distracted in other ways and basically not looking where I'm going. One time I was in a train station and looking up at the clock because I was worried about missing my train. I slipped on something and fell. Falling doesn't mean you are sick or that you are a drinker.

If Trump had a heart attack tomorrow, how many of you Trump supporters would immediately switch your support to Hillary Clinton?
~The thing is, he is a perfect candidate for stroke or heart attack. He lives on junk food or high fat food. He overdoes it, that's clear. He seems okay but could have a stroke or heart attack at any time...as many men do who seem to be okay.

Hillary is fat too. :D
She's heavy in the rear and around the hips, which does not signify any type of chronic illness. Trump is heavy in the belly, which can lead to heart attack and stroke, even diabetes.

Wowsa, I cannot believe anyone is confused by this situation at this point. It shows the power of the MSM in powering the bullshit "overheating" story through. It was a Parkinson's freeze and she could not "power through it."

Her symptoms are not at all like Parkinson's. It's more consistent with alcoholism.

Does the fact that you can't even get many confirmed nutbags to join you in your dopey quest give you any pause?

All of her "symptoms" are consistent with alcoholism. The falling down and tripping episodes, the extra help she requires to go up a flight of stairs, Her mysterious absences, wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day, and she is a known drinker, some have said she is a "heavy" drinker. She is hitting the bottle heavy!
This is just hilarious.

Wowsa, I cannot believe anyone is confused by this situation at this point. It shows the power of the MSM in powering the bullshit "overheating" story through. It was a Parkinson's freeze and she could not "power through it."

Her symptoms are not at all like Parkinson's. It's more consistent with alcoholism.

Does the fact that you can't even get many confirmed nutbags to join you in your dopey quest give you any pause?

All of her "symptoms" are consistent with alcoholism. The falling down and tripping episodes, the extra help she requires to go up a flight of stairs, Her mysterious absences, wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day, and she is a known drinker, some have said she is a "heavy" drinker. She is hitting the bottle heavy!
This is just hilarious.

Hillary likes her alcoholic beverages. THIS has been well documented.

Hillary Drinks

Hillary Clinton can be quite the boozehound, a new SuperCut shows.

The former secretary of state can often be seen fortifying herself with glasses of wine, as well as sterner stuff, at the high-dollar fundraisers, state dinners, receptions, and campaign events that she frequents.

Clinton loves giving toasts, possibly because toasts end with drinking. She seemed particularly taken with the Georgian custom for toasting, which involves lots of drinking, during an official visit to that country.

“The ritual for Georgian toasts is well known. I understand that one toasts everyone,” Clinton told her hosts at a village wine house outside Batumi, Georgia, her heavy tongue placing special emphasis on the last word.

Those close to Clinton confirm that she is a hard drinker.

Patti Solis Doyle, a close confidante, told The Huffington Post that Clinton likes to “hang out and drink and gossip.” Doyle said that Clinton likes to drink wine—which typically has higher alcohol content than beer—and vodka, a neutral spirit favored by Russian communists and club-going Millennials for its deadliness and drinkability.

Clinton told voters last year that her go-to beverage is the vodka martini, a simple cocktail of vodka (40 percent ABV) and vermouth (18 percent ABV) that is served chilled to take the bite off all the alcohol in it.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick, who follows Clinton closely, told ABC News that she was surprised by the extent of Clinton’s drinking when she began covering her.

“She likes to drink,” Chozick said. “We were on the campaign trail in 2008 and the press thought she was just taking shots to pander to voters in Pennsylvania. Um, no.”

As her 2008 bid for the Democratic nomination fell apart, Clinton began drinking in public more often. Clinton tossed back a shot of Crown Royal, a Canadian whiskey, at an April campaign stop at Bronko’s Restaurant and Lounge in Indiana. She also crushed a beer at a press huddle aboard her private jet, gushing that it was her “favorite press avail of all time” and confiding, with maudlin authenticity, that it had “been a long year.”

While Clinton was defeated by Barack Obama in 2008, one enterprising supporter knew just how to buck up her spirits in time for 2016. Phyllis Feder, a long-time Clinton donor and owner of the New York-based Clinton Vineyards, rebottled a Seyval Blanc wine called Victory White in 2013 “to encourage Hillary to run in 2016.”

Look familiar? Drunk people fall (while just standing or walking) and cause themselves head injuries ALL the time.

Your idea that she is a alcoholic is ludicrous.

She is an admitted drinker and displays almost every classic symptom of alcoholism.

You are a recovering alcoholic, right?

Of course not, but my father died from alcoholism. Are you trying to take this into personal realms now? You are so butt hurt that your candidate might be an alcoholic? Well, sorry but it is a STRONG possibility and pretty much explains ALL of her problems.

Look familiar? Drunk people fall (while just standing or walking) and cause themselves head injuries ALL the time.

She is an admitted drinker and displays almost every classic symptom of alcoholism.

Leave it to a skank like you to make a discussion on a message board about a presidential candidate personal. Sicko.

Of course not, but my father died from alcoholism. Are you trying to take this into personal realms now? You are so butt hurt that your candidate might be an alcoholic? Well, sorry but it is a STRONG possibility and pretty much explains ALL of her problems.

No. I was just asking. You are exhibiting all the signs of a recovering alcoholic.

No. I was just asking. You are exhibiting all the signs of a recovering alcoholic.

You're a loser. I rarely drink at all. The topic is your girl, Hillary, and not me, loser.

What an absolute loser you are. Shame on you.

Leave it to a skank like you to make a discussion on a message board about a presidential candidate personal. Sicko.

You seem very upset. Too upset, maybe. Please relax. If you are not a recovering alchoholic, there is no reason to get so upset. Do you often call men "skanks". Weird.

You seem very upset. Too upset, maybe. Please relax. If you are not a recovering alchoholic, there is no reason to get so upset. Do you often call men "skanks". Weird.

You are a skank.

skank
skaNGk/
noun
  1. 1.
    NORTH AMERICANinformal
    a sleazy or unpleasant person.

Yes. Shame on me. I know you as well or better than you know Hillary Clinton. To me, you have shown the personality traits of an alcoholic. I could be wrong, but the evidence is strong.

Yes. Shame on me. I know you as well or better than you know Hillary Clinton. To me, you have shown the personality traits of an alcoholic. I could be wrong, but the evidence is strong.

Lol! Go on personal attacks to protect your leader. :D You are scum. Scum of the earth. That's why nobody likes you and you have no friends. :D

Face facts, your candidate falling down frequently, needing support to climb flights of stairs, needing support to STAND UP, passing out, falling down from "dehydration" - it all supports alcoholism.

Lol! Go on personal attacks to protect your leader. :D You are scum. Scum of the earth. That's why nobody likes you and you have no friends. :D

If you are not an alcoholic, I apologize for upsetting you. You sure do get upset easily, though. Maybe you should get that checked out.

If you are not an alcoholic, I apologize for upsetting you. You sure do get upset easily, though. Maybe you should get that checked out.

You aren't smart enough to upset me. You are just a loser internut. :D

Forum List

Back