The only people who are LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE are the ones who CHOSE TO NOT BUY IT.

Before Obamacare he had an affordable health care plan.
Before ObamaCare, health care costs were skyrocketing even faster than they have under ObamaCare.

Dipshit.

insurancegraph.jpg

You are rally confused, aren't you Moon Bat?

Health care in the 1980s and the 1990s grew in cost because of improvements in technology that cost money. After all there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. If you are going to access to high tech health care then it will cost you money. However, Since Obamacare the increases in cost was mostly do to filthy ass government interference of the markets.

Obamacare fucked everything up. You Moon Bats that voted for Obama and those Democrat jackasses that passed Obamacare were complete and utter idiots. Shame on you> Thank god Trump is working to unravel that disaster.

I am not a conservative anymore and not a liberal I'm an in betweener that works for an insurance company and this amuses me since I know your fucking premiums weren't nothing this year you ain't seen nothing yet.

Whatever - my unsubsidized ACA-complient program only went up 10% for next year and I have better coverage.
Thanks Obama!

What is a compient program? You were lucky most went up between 20-45%.

I spelled it correctly .. you blew it

Btw - prior to the ACA, my premiums with Blue Cross were going up 30% per year on average. I now have better coverage that can't be cancelled, and the average increase has been in the 15-20% per year range.

COMPLIANT is how you spell it.

Okay typo cop - my spelling was better than yours! :)

What is a compient program

I am not a conservative anymore and not a liberal I'm an in betweener that works for an insurance company and this amuses me since I know your fucking premiums weren't nothing this year you ain't seen nothing yet.

Whatever - my unsubsidized ACA-complient program only went up 10% for next year and I have better coverage.
Thanks Obama!

What is a compient program? You were lucky most went up between 20-45%.

I spelled it correctly .. you blew it

Btw - prior to the ACA, my premiums with Blue Cross were going up 30% per year on average. I now have better coverage that can't be cancelled, and the average increase has been in the 15-20% per year range.

COMPLIANT is how you spell it.

Okay typo cop - my spelling was better than yours! :)

What is a compient program

Well my wang is bigger than your wang.

Like the COTUS? Not wanting the govt to FORCE people to purchase a for profit product? Shit like that?
Shit like having a cohesive, affordable, efficient, effective health care system that combines the best of a foundational public safety net and the best of dynamic free market competition.

Shit like admitting that we all have to pay more for our own care when those who can't afford it access far less preventive and diagnostic services, waiting until their problems are far worse and more costly.

Shit like seeing that we have SEVEN (7) different delivery/payment systems, none of which communicate directly each other, an efficiency so glaring and profound as to be a national embarrassment. Or at least it would be if people knew more.

Shit like taking a massive cost/administrative monkey off the backs of American employers by instead having individual and portable plans that have nothing to do with employment and don't force people to stay employed for coverage.

Yeah, that kinda shit.

The only people who are LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE are the ones who CHOSE TO NOT BUY IT.

For 2018, Expect Steeper Health Plan Premium Increases

Health Insurers in New Mexico To Implement Record-High Premium Increases

Rate increases drive Iowa small groups to seek creative solutions

On average, small employer groups in Iowa will see their health care premiums rise 15 to 20 percent in 2018, according to an expert with Holmes Murphy & Associates.

With spike in premiums, some ACA users in Pennsylvania struggle to afford insurance

So stop with the lies.

Stop drinking the piss your propagandists have poured.

What's the point of your damn post ?

All your links are before the mandate being gone .

It's obvious you don't understand how wages and benefits work.

Oh get a job freeloader and stop riding hubby's coattails.
The commie dr hates women that take care of their home and children.
How fucking quaint.

Had a wife and a child - We BOTH worked while the kid was in school.
I'm now self employed and can do what I please - You should stop posting on the boss' dime.
Maybe her husband has a good job and she doesnt need to work?
Here you are AGAIN trying to tell people how to run their lives. Shut up already. Good lord

Let's be clear on why insurance rates will go up without the mandate. It's because the other mandate, the one requiring insurance companies to sell policies to people who are already sick, is still the "law of the land". That's the real mistake of ACA.

How fucking quaint.

I'm now self employed and can do what I please - You should stop posting on the boss' dime.
Here you are AGAIN trying to tell people how to run their lives. Shut up already. Good lord

I used to work but quit to raise our children but I still trade in the markets.

Perfect situation for our family and the best decsion I've ever made

You are aware they can still buy insurance, correct? They just don't pay a penalty if they decide they don't want to buy insurance. In short, their freedom of choice has been restored.

You people don't understand how insurance works. Young, health people will probably not buy if they don't have to. That leaves a pool of middle age and older people who are less healthy. THEIR rates skyrocket because the pool is tilted - they can no longer afford the premium.

Then you have millions of people, young and old with no health insurance who use the emergency room as their primary physician because they no longer have preventative care. That drives up procedure costs because hospitals can only take so many charity cases. And premiums rise even further.

It's really that simple.

It's not that simple did the old people sick now have to buy insurance when they were young

Yes

Or

No?

Is illegals that use our ERs covered by Obama care?

Why should I have to subsidies lard butt eating cheese burgers and not working out?

Again why should I subsidies wreak less life styles when I have not been to a quack in like 35 years!

Like the COTUS? Not wanting the govt to FORCE people to purchase a for profit product? Shit like that?
Shit like having a cohesive, affordable, efficient, effective health care system that combines the best of a foundational public safety net and the best of dynamic free market competition.

Shit like admitting that we all have to pay more for our own care when those who can't afford it access far less preventive and diagnostic services, waiting until their problems are far worse and more costly.

Shit like seeing that we have SEVEN (7) different delivery/payment systems, none of which communicate directly each other, an efficiency so glaring and profound as to be a national embarrassment. Or at least it would be if people knew more.

Shit like taking a massive cost/administrative monkey off the backs of American employers by instead having individual and portable plans that have nothing to do with employment and don't force people to stay employed for coverage.

Yeah, that kinda shit.

Why do we need a safety net? Insurance is a safety plan, isn't it?

How about a system where you pay your health care bills and I pay mine and we let it go at that? Why should anybody be guarantee heath care simply because they are alive? Somebody else has to pay for it and that is not right.

Yeah, that kinda shit.
You lost me at public safety net.
Govt IS the problem.
We wont see eye to eye on this because you have faith in our failure of a govt and its bureaucracy

So stop with the lies.

Premiums may go up for some but that shouldn't bother you unless you're a hypocrite who had no problem with the increases under Obamacare. And some of those increases were double or triple previous premiums.
Smart consumers will see a decline by opting out of Obamacare and getting into a co-op.
Bottom line is democrats created this disaster so whatever the outcome is in the end they have no one to blame but themselves.

Actually, many of those who were receiving Medicaid support no longer will
Most people will see health insurance cost rise significantly

If someone has to choose between health insurance or paying the rent.....which will they choose?

13 million people will lose their insurance. If you want to call it voluntary because they couldn't afford it.....lets call it Trumpcare

I can't believe someone was actually retarded enough to start a topic claiming the only people who are uninsured are voluntarily so.

Holy shit! Why am I still shocked every day at just how dumb and gullible people can be?!?

That's not what the topic was about god damn you are stupid...

How fucking quaint.

I used to work but quit to raise our children but I still trade in the markets.

Perfect situation for our family and the best decsion I've ever made
Sorry if i dont have life advice like the wise dr love :/
so all i can say is "sounds great sassy!"

Yeah, that kinda shit.

Why do we need a safety net? Insurance is a safety plan, isn't it?

How about a system where you pay your health care bills and I pay mine and we let it go at that? Why should anybody be guarantee heath care simply because they are alive? Somebody else has to pay for it and that is not right.
We don't need a safety net.

But as an advanced society, we recognize that it's the right thing to do.

At least most of us do.

Forum List

Back