The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters;

Quote it.
Go look AGAIN at the highlighted text....

BTW, to you THREATENED ISN'T VIOLENCE.....to most other honest people a THREAT IS VIOLENCE!
There is no threat. Your highleted text is not a threat, not a call to violence, nothing.

If that frightens you you really need to man-up.
I did not threaten [Trump] constituents and supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn't do that that time," Waters said to laughter from a crowd in Los Angeles

Thanks for showing everyone that I DO THAT ALL THE TIMEL!

I GET MORE SANE ANSWERS FROM A WALL!
Obviously you aren't real good with sarcsm and such.
Did she say exactly that?......but you'll take Trump's HYPERBOLE for word for word! Child, you really do look like a jackass!
tRump is not being hyperbolic. If you are being honest with yourself you can tell waters is being sarcastic.

tRump is rabble rousing, and you are thoroughly roused.

Hossfly says he hopes there is a civil war. Will you address him and tell him to shut the fuck up?
Tipsycatlover says it’s “kill or be killed”. Will you address her and tell her to shut the fuck up?
HereWeGoAgain speaks of putting Mexicans into wood chippers. Will you address that fag and tell him to shut the fuck up?

You said it.
Now go prove it. One by one…call them out.

Did you not just read my post? I DID!

ANYONE calling for more / continued violence needs to - with all respect due to someone calling for violence - STFU!

Enough is enough!

Hossfly says he hopes there is a civil war. Will you address him and tell him to shut the fuck up?
Tipsycatlover says it’s “kill or be killed”. Will you address her and tell her to shut the fuck up?
HereWeGoAgain speaks of putting Mexicans into wood chippers. Will you address that fag and tell him to shut the fuck up?

You said it.

ANYONE calling for more / continued violence needs to - with all respect due to someone calling for violence - STFU!

Enough is enough!

Okay….but I was giving you the opportunity to practice what you preached….tell them to shut the fuck up individually. They’re right there. What is stopping you? Oh yeah…you’re either a disingenuous pussy or just a gigantic pussy.

Its still under investigation. Five Trump hires have been found guilty or pled guilty. It’s 0-3
Of NOTHING having to do with non-existent illegal collusion, a PROVEN false narrative bought and paid for by Hillary, used illegally by the Obama administration.

Your continued bogus crap is stale / 'expired'.

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.
I no more blame Maxine Waters for Scalia's being shot than I believe the President is responsible for bombs being mailed out to Democrats.

Lone, unstable nut jobs - or entire parties or anyone else - did these things. And these Lone, unstable nut jobs do not represent entire parties or groups.

THAT being said ...

You're damn right I blame Hillary Clinton for Trump supporters getting beaten and bloodied at Trump rallies during the 2016 election - EVIDENCE SHOWS HER CAMPAIGN HIRED THUGS TO DO IT!

You're damn right I blame the Democratic Party for IRRESPONSIBLY ENGAGING IN EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RHETORIC, being intelligent enough to know that such behavior could ... AND DID ... incite violence.

You're damn right I blame the Democratic Party for IRRESPONSIBLY ENGAGING IN EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RHETORIC AFTER an assassination attempt was made against the GOP and Scalise was gunned down.

You're damn right I blame the HILLARY CLINTON for IRRESPONSIBLY ENGAGING IN EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RHETORIC - FOR OPENLY CALLING FOR THE ABANDONMENT OF CIVILITY AND FOR AN INCREASE IN LIBERAL VIOLENCE - AFTER SCALISE WAS SHOT- which resulted in the IMMEDIATE response of a female GOP candidate being attacked, a conservative female protestor being attacked, and GOP HAs being vandalized!
- She is not stupid, usr bitter, vindictive, vengeful, hateful, and crooked / criminal as he'll. She knows better!

You're damn right I blame Antifa for violence and Democrats / Liberals / the DOJ / the FBI defending them and letting them break the law and attack people, and pics for admitting they stood by and allowed Antifa at times to attack others.

You're damn right I blame Democrats for their proven crimes, for previous administrations and current DOJs allowing the protected liberal class who gave elevated themselves above the law to get away with it, destroying America's faith in the justice system as citizens are illegally spied on, declared to be guilty until proven innocent, held far beyond the legal limits of the law while opticians are protected from indictment / accountability ... Until the average UNSTABLE citizen, having no faith in politicians / govt / Justice that they act on their in to e act their own measure of Justice...

You're damn right I blame the GOP and President Trump for when they engage in the same violent rhetoric to 'enervize the base' - it's the exact same thing the Democrats have done / are doing...maybe not as much but with the same results, obviously.

As I posted elsewhere, if the OP or anyone else is actually serious about ending this escalation in violence and making civility, not violence, the norm again then they will STOP DEFENDING THE PIECES OF CRAP WITHIN THEIR OWN PARTIES engaging in violent rhetoric, calling for an end to civility, & calling for more violence, they will STOP denying their party does it - that it's only 're other guys, and will START REBUKING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM when they do it.

You said it.

This is what makes it fun to fuck with progressives....:21::auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:

Well easyt65 here is your chance.
Wthat's wrong with you? Respond back with respect....I have done my part and continue to do so.

Its still under investigation. Five Trump hires have been found guilty or pled guilty. It’s 0-3
Of NOTHING having to do with non-existent illegal collusion, a PROVEN false narrative bought and paid for by Hillary, used illegally by the Obama administration.

Your continued bogus crap is stale / 'expired'.

The investigation into the many scandals of the blob continues.

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.
I no more blame Maxine Waters for Scalia's being shot than I believe the President is responsible for bombs being mailed out to Democrats.

Lone, unstable nut jobs - or entire parties or anyone else - did these things. And these Lone, unstable nut jobs do not represent entire parties or groups.

THAT being said ...

You're damn right I blame Hillary Clinton for Trump supporters getting beaten and bloodied at Trump rallies during the 2016 election - EVIDENCE SHOWS HER CAMPAIGN HIRED THUGS TO DO IT!

You're damn right I blame the Democratic Party for IRRESPONSIBLY ENGAGING IN EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RHETORIC, being intelligent enough to know that such behavior could ... AND DID ... incite violence.

You're damn right I blame the Democratic Party for IRRESPONSIBLY ENGAGING IN EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RHETORIC AFTER an assassination attempt was made against the GOP and Scalise was gunned down.

You're damn right I blame the HILLARY CLINTON for IRRESPONSIBLY ENGAGING IN EXCESSIVE VIOLENT RHETORIC - FOR OPENLY CALLING FOR THE ABANDONMENT OF CIVILITY AND FOR AN INCREASE IN LIBERAL VIOLENCE - AFTER SCALISE WAS SHOT- which resulted in the IMMEDIATE response of a female GOP candidate being attacked, a conservative female protestor being attacked, and GOP HAs being vandalized!
- She is not stupid, usr bitter, vindictive, vengeful, hateful, and crooked / criminal as he'll. She knows better!

You're damn right I blame Antifa for violence and Democrats / Liberals / the DOJ / the FBI defending them and letting them break the law and attack people, and pics for admitting they stood by and allowed Antifa at times to attack others.

You're damn right I blame Democrats for their proven crimes, for previous administrations and current DOJs allowing the protected liberal class who gave elevated themselves above the law to get away with it, destroying America's faith in the justice system as citizens are illegally spied on, declared to be guilty until proven innocent, held far beyond the legal limits of the law while opticians are protected from indictment / accountability ... Until the average UNSTABLE citizen, having no faith in politicians / govt / Justice that they act on their in to e act their own measure of Justice...

You're damn right I blame the GOP and President Trump for when they engage in the same violent rhetoric to 'enervize the base' - it's the exact same thing the Democrats have done / are doing...maybe not as much but with the same results, obviously.

As I posted elsewhere, if the OP or anyone else is actually serious about ending this escalation in violence and making civility, not violence, the norm again then they will STOP DEFENDING THE PIECES OF CRAP WITHIN THEIR OWN PARTIES engaging in violent rhetoric, calling for an end to civility, & calling for more violence, they will STOP denying their party does it - that it's only 're other guys, and will START REBUKING EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM when they do it.

You said it.

This is what makes it fun to fuck with progressives....:21::auiqs.jpg::backpedal::iyfyus.jpg:

Well easyt65 here is your chance.
Wthat's wrong with you? Respond back with respect....I have done my part and continue to do so.
:abgg2q.jpg:

You said it.

Enough is enough!

Okay….but I was giving you the opportunity to practice what you preached….tell them to shut the fuck up individually. They’re right there. What is stopping you? Oh yeah…you’re either a disingenuous pussy or just a gigantic pussy.
I'm not your organ grinder monkey, snowflake - I don't dance to your music.

I have called people out. I will continue to do so.

Just because you want to claim I do not back what I say just because I don't jump when you snap your fingers means nothing to me. Grow up.

Go look AGAIN at the highlighted text....

BTW, to you THREATENED ISN'T VIOLENCE.....to most other honest people a THREAT IS VIOLENCE!
There is no threat. Your highleted text is not a threat, not a call to violence, nothing.

If that frightens you you really need to man-up.
I did not threaten [Trump] constituents and supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn't do that that time," Waters said to laughter from a crowd in Los Angeles

Thanks for showing everyone that I DO THAT ALL THE TIMEL!

I GET MORE SANE ANSWERS FROM A WALL!
Obviously you aren't real good with sarcsm and such.
Did she say exactly that?......but you'll take Trump's HYPERBOLE for word for word! Child, you really do look like a jackass!
tRump is not being hyperbolic. If you are being honest with yourself you can tell waters is being sarcastic.

tRump is rabble rousing, and you are thoroughly roused.
Please child, I tried to use logic and adult responses to deal with you, no more bullshit.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.

The shooter hates Trump...tissue?

Please clarify - when you say ' the blob', do you disrespectfully mean the President or the overweight 2-time loser wearing the mumu, having to be helped into her car after her interview in which she called for more liberal violence?

Please clarify - when you say ' the blob', do you disrespectfully mean the President or the overweight 2-time loser wearing the mumu, having to be helped into her car after her interview in which she called for more liberal violence?

The blob named Trump.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.
"Don't equate me with people that share my politics". Walter Cronkite said that years ago about the Vietnam war. I concur in the present.

DbkbK3mXUAEw27G.jpg

I remember the (Vietnam) anti war people. The weather men and the anti Nixon hate. Flash backs. I remember going through haze of tear gas going through anti war protesters calling our government f*ck heads,
...I stop there. I had friends and neighbors die in Vietnam. McNamara was the pied piper. And even He knew the war was wrong in 63'.

Dang, you're keeping score? Ok, just for the hell of it, how many points did we get for the Whore with the sleazy lawyer? How about the Supreme Court pick?

Sweat hog is now being considered for a DOJ investigation. The statements in her affidavit were in conflict with what she told NBC when interviewed. Furthermore the sleaze lawyer that said he had a witness to confirm her allegations came forward and stated he made the entire thing up. She told him she never seen Kavanaugh act like that and of course, never seen him spike any punch or take advantage of any women. NBC hid that information until well after Kavanaugh was sworn in.

Last edited:
She didn't have to say anything like that. She was promoting it. If some loser stranger approaches you like this guy in a restaurant, WTF would you do?

People listen to their leaders on the left. And don't give me Trump, because there are two differences: One, Trump was referring to certain individuals. Two, Trump was telling people to give troublemakers what they came there for--trouble.

Only those on the left would blame the cute well dressed girl for getting raped by a rapist. These people went to Trump events for one reason and one reason only, and that was to start trouble. When they got what they were looking for, you blame Trump for that.

But that's just one person. You have many others on your side doing similar things. What are the results?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/
How could she promote what she's not saying? Post up some proof of this mythical "call to violence" or admit you are just parroting rwnj talking points.

Come on kid, I backed mine up. Time for you to put up or shut up.

You didn't backup anything. You were taking quotes out of context leaving out the story behind them. Because she didn't say punch them, and instead push them, that makes any difference?

I'll tell you what, one of these days a clown is going to harass and attack a Trump supporter, and he's going to pull out his gun and kill the attacker. Then you on the left will be saying how it's never a Democrats fault.
Blah blah blah... Out of context my ass. Typical tRumpkin excuse making for their orange god.

Produce a quote of Maxine waters calling for violence or admit you are a liar.

Are you deaf or something? I posted a video, and had to explain that just because she didn't use violent terms doesn't mean she was not inciting violence. WTF do you think she's doing if not trying to start trouble?
Nowhere in that video did she incite violence. I watched the whole thing, and it didn't happen.

Okay, but words mean things. What was she inciting if not violence?

How could she promote what she's not saying? Post up some proof of this mythical "call to violence" or admit you are just parroting rwnj talking points.

Come on kid, I backed mine up. Time for you to put up or shut up.

You didn't backup anything. You were taking quotes out of context leaving out the story behind them. Because she didn't say punch them, and instead push them, that makes any difference?

I'll tell you what, one of these days a clown is going to harass and attack a Trump supporter, and he's going to pull out his gun and kill the attacker. Then you on the left will be saying how it's never a Democrats fault.
Blah blah blah... Out of context my ass. Typical tRumpkin excuse making for their orange god.

Produce a quote of Maxine waters calling for violence or admit you are a liar.

Are you deaf or something? I posted a video, and had to explain that just because she didn't use violent terms doesn't mean she was not inciting violence. WTF do you think she's doing if not trying to start trouble?
Nowhere in that video did she incite violence. I watched the whole thing, and it didn't happen.

Okay, but words mean things. What was she inciting if not violence?
VOTING

“Presidents have immense power. One of their greatest strengths is that their words have an impact on the national discourse unlike almost any other figure. Trump isn't simply a reality television star anymore. When the President does something like retweet the image of himself knocking down a person with a CNN logo for a head, or when he says that members of his own cabinet are virtually guilty of "treason," he sends out a dangerous message. While it is vital to remember that the President is not guilty of criminal actions committed in his name, the President is responsible for making statements that openly encourage this kind of behavior.

This week, the country learned just how that might play out on the ground in the hands of an unstable individual.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/opinions/caravan-is-already-here-opinion-zelizer/index.html

That Trump is so reckless and irresponsible with his rhetoric of violence and hate is yet another example of his being unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back