The panel's stated purpose drips of irony.

The Orange Rule™ continues to apply: If you're not a mindless Trumpster, you must be an evil demonic Satanic Hitler Deep State Stalinist commie.

You're one or the other. That's how calcified their minds have become.

I couldn't possibly remember all those "disparaging" remarks to put into a single sentence. But you are correct so let's go with that, lol.

The Orange Rule™ continues to apply: If you're not a mindless Trumpster, you must be an evil demonic Satanic Hitler Deep State Stalinist commie.

You're one or the other. That's how calcified their minds have become.
The flip side is also true. If you say that TRUMP! should have the same legal rights and protections that every accused defendant has, you must be a mindless TRUMP!ster, a cult member. It's a binary proposition, no defense of or praise for TRUMP! is allowed in any shape or form. It is the Orange Man Bad rule.

The flip side is also true. If you say that TRUMP! should have the same legal rights and protections that every accused defendant has, you must be a mindless TRUMP!ster, a cult member. It's a binary proposition, no defense of or praise for TRUMP! is allowed in any shape or form. It is the Orange Man Bad rule.
Funny, I see plenty of praise for him.

Trump’s most recent legal battle with a special master in his documents case revealed that he demands special treatment because he was president.

The appeals court rejected that notion.

I agree with you, treat him like everyone else. That’s not what he wants.

Trump’s most recent legal battle with a special master in his documents case revealed that he demands special treatment because he was president.

The appeals court rejected that notion.

I agree with you, treat him like everyone else. That’s not what he wants.
Actually, the worst thing anyone could do to him is to ignore him. It just feeds his ego that he still lives in the heads of those who actively hate him.

Actually, the worst thing anyone could do to him is to ignore him. It just feeds his ego that he still lives in the heads of those who actively hate him.
This isn’t about him. It’s about protecting the country from people like him.

Your post didn’t seem to have anything to do with what I said. Oh well.

This isn’t about him. It’s about protecting the country from people like him.

Your post didn’t seem to have anything to do with what I said. Oh well.
I think you missed the context of the discussion.

House GOP approves resolution to create panel to probe ‘weaponization’ of federal government

Republican lawmakers on Tuesday gave their approval to a new House subcommittee designed to probe the “weaponization” of the federal government, giving the panel access to sensitive intelligence and the power to oversee ongoing criminal investigations.

The resolution passed in a party-line vote, 221-211.

https://thehill.com/homenews/380758...to-probe-weaponization-of-federal-government/

The irony speaks for itself. To see the peril you have to look behind the curtain.

GOP’s ‘weaponization’ panel would have power to review those probing Trump
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...uld-have-power-to-review-those-probing-trump/

Got it? I'm sure we all do. In trying to think of a parallel to show Repubs the insidious nature of what they're doing I thought of this hypothetical example.

DoJ launches investigations in to House members investigating Hunter Biden

Now do you see?
We see Republicans have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

I see you are steeped in the juvenile hyperbole of right wing media. Indicating a lack of interest in discussing what the House Repubs are doing.
OMFG!....You chiding anyone else of engaging in juvenile hyperbole?!?

Epic.gif

Yeah, can't argue. They think this is their last chance, and they're going to pull out all the stops. They've already jettisoned rule of law, so they won't stop.

So now it will be up to the electorate in 2024. If these people come fully out of the closet, and aren't voted out, we deserve what we get.
If you do not like it, it will get lower and lower until Progs stop it when they are empowered. Republicans are too easy on you, your media and entertainment shills, elites and Prog politicians. Get rid of Nadler, Waters and more of the real Prog radicals from committees.

Get rid of any arrogant Prog caucus members from committee positions. Only put in Kinzinger and Cheyney types.

House GOP approves resolution to create panel to probe ‘weaponization’ of federal government

Republican lawmakers on Tuesday gave their approval to a new House subcommittee designed to probe the “weaponization” of the federal government, giving the panel access to sensitive intelligence and the power to oversee ongoing criminal investigations.

The resolution passed in a party-line vote, 221-211.

https://thehill.com/homenews/380758...to-probe-weaponization-of-federal-government/

The irony speaks for itself. To see the peril you have to look behind the curtain.

GOP’s ‘weaponization’ panel would have power to review those probing Trump
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...uld-have-power-to-review-those-probing-trump/

Got it? I'm sure we all do. In trying to think of a parallel to show Repubs the insidious nature of what they're doing I thought of this hypothetical example.

DoJ launches investigations in to House members investigating Hunter Biden

Now do you see?

Basically, the whole point of this Committee is to go after people investigating Donald Trump, and the members of the Committee. This is the official "Republican Obstruction of Justice Committee". It goes hand in hand with their desire to eliminate the Ethics Committee/

I understand the sentiment. But I think they're already out of the closet enough (Jewish space lasers, voter fraud) so that if there was going to be an electoral repudiation of the Crazy it would have happened already.
Leftards are such hypocrites it boggles the mind.

Crazy?

Like Guam capsizing, that kind of crazy?

The scumbag left is trying to look down at others from the gutter

Forum List

Back