The Parties Switched Sides: Russia Ukraine Edition

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's been interesting to watch how the "Parties switched sides" with respect to the Russia/Ukraine War.

Many Republicans, myself included, are decidedly in favor of Russia's action with respect to the Ukraine's provocative actions.

Many Progressives, formerly loving devoted to Stalin and the USSR are absolutely hateful of Putin and Russia's actions.

What do you think made the "Parties switch sides"?

It's been interesting to watch how the "Parties switched sides" with respect to the Russia/Ukraine War.

Many Republicans, myself included, are decidedly in favor of Russia's action with respect to the Ukraine's provocative actions.

Many Progressives, formerly loving devoted to Stalin and the USSR are absolutely hateful of Putin and Russia's actions.

There is no reason to think that the Republican Ukraine policy would differ from the current one.

It's only natural that the liberal left would hate Russia. Most of them are still brainwashed into believing that "Trump/Russia Collusion" BlueAnon conspiracy theory bullshit. They still can't comprehend how some NY building contractor beat the "Smartest Woman in the World", AKA Hillary Clinton.

MAGA Republicans certainly admire strong leaders, isolationism, and have soured on democracy. A sad state of affairs we have Trump to thank for.

It's only natural that the liberal left would hate Russia. Most of them are still brainwashed into believing that "Trump/Russia Collusion" BlueAnon conspiracy theory bullshit. They still can't comprehend how some NY building contractor beat the "Smartest Woman in the World", AKA Hillary Clinton.
And he did it by getting fewer voters than Hillary. Proves that good candidates don't always make good presidents. Carter was a great candidate.

What Republicans are you referring to Frank? It is true that the generic man on the street types that identify as Republicans are lukewarm at best over financial and military aid to the UkroNazis. Yet, all but small minority of the officials they elect to represent them in the empire’s capitol are dedicated zealots in the cause of enriching the war machine in the cause of the Zelenskyy dictatorship.

Sure you have gop neocons that found common cause with dem money launderers who are looking to the IMC to keep their PACs fat but to say that all right-leaners support either the Ukes or Orgs is more than a bit of a stretch......Not another penny.

True, I don't support either one of them. They can both go to hell and quit costing me more money that I don't even have.

MAGA Republicans certainly admire strong leaders, isolationism, and have soured on democracy. A sad state of affairs we have Trump to thank for.
Isolationism! We have hundreds and hundreds of foreign bases. Ukraine has been giving more money and hardware than what was in the "infrastructure legislation" passed for roads and bridges. Our nation should be shiny and near new with all of the money we spend. Unfortunately, we spend a lot of it to give to special interests and waste trillions on political pie in the sky agendas.

images

Biden has separated himself from Obama in that he has actually kept the treaty with Ukraine.

They loved Russia when Ted Kennedy went there to undermine Reagan

They loved Russia when Ted Kennedy went there to undermine Reagan

They also loved Russia when Bernie Sanders took his honeymoon there, and sand "This Land Is Your Land" with a bunch of drunk Russians. No Republican I know of has ever done anything that ignorant.

Last edited:
True, I don't support either one of them. They can both go to hell and quit costing me more money that I don't even have.

I don't know if you look at in a, whats costing me money, than one might lean more towards supporting Russia. Otherwise we'll be paying for the rebuilding.

One or two people picked up the new research results on Facts and noticed that they seemed conclusive when tested against the previously invented consensus narrative . This made people look very stupid .

Forum List

Back