The Perception of Cheating is the Real Danger to Democracy

I would like to see it completely wiped out, but I am a numbers guy. Always have been, and I don't live in the 1960s Chicago. You shouldn't either. It is simply not a statistical problem. It wasn't in 2020 nor in 2022, to any extent that would change the results of who was elected. Realistic people know this. So, you can quote me if you think it helps, even though not Democrat.
The fact that you personally believe not enough election fraud goes on to affect election results - despite many races being decided by 1200 - 1800 votes - is what is insignificant.

Many regused to believe the FBI violated the Constitution, defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, and ilegally spied on US citizens and a President until it was exposed ... even now some die-hard Trump haters still believe the largest criminal pitical scandal in US history initiated by Hillary Clinton despite how it was all exposed.

Statistics are numbers input / reported by falable, partisan human beings who often have agendas. The NY Times won a Pulitzer for reporting lies. Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize before he had done anything, based on unachieved 'potential'. The reported numbers, like those awards, don't tell the whe story.

While what you tell yourself is significant / 'the truth' to you, it is meaningless to others who know the real stories, who see the real truth.

I would like to see it completely wiped out, but I am a numbers guy. Always have been, and I don't live in the 1960s Chicago. You shouldn't either. It is simply not a statistical problem. It wasn't in 2020 nor in 2022, to any extent that would change the results of who was elected. Realistic people know this.

Name one. (Other than yourself).

Name the person who said cheating is "statistically insignificant".

Name that person, and let's look at their data.

And then let's compare it to mine. My data is publically available, and it says there is a one in a MILLION chance that things occurred the way they look.

You can calculate those odds, so can I, and so can anyone.

PUBLIC. That's where we want this information to be.

So, you can quote me if you think it helps, even though not Democrat.

No need. (Unless you say something stupid). :p

In mathematics there is a full blown theory of probability. It's not "statistics", far from it. They have integrals, differentiable manifolds, compact topologies, the whole nine yards. It is in fact the entire underlying basis for the quantum theory, the very reason it works. Without normalization it wouldn't work "at all".

So, when you say, "not a statistical problem", it means nothing. We don't want statistics, we want probabilities and their relationships.

Voting goes by precincts in this country, which are within counties, which are within states. I'll bet you ten bucks without even looking at it that the 'statistics" you cite are based on PEOPLE, not precincts

The fact that you personally believe not enough election fraud goes on to affect election results - despite many races being decided by 1200 - 1800 votes - is what is insignificant.

Many regused to believe the FBI violated the Constitution, defrauded the FISA Court, violated the Patriot Act, and ilegally spied on US citizens and a President until it was exposed ... even now some die-hard Trump haters still believe the largest criminal pitical scandal in US history initiated by Hillary Clinton despite how it was all exposed.

Statistics are numbers input / reported by falable, partisan human beings who often have agendas. The NY Times won a Pulitzer for reporting lies. Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize before he had done anything, based on unachieved 'potential'. The reported numbers, like those awards, don't tell the whe story.

While what you tell yourself is significant / 'the truth' to you, it is meaningless to others who know the real stories, who see the real truth.
How many years of intensive investigation has it been since somebody won because of 1800 votes that were illegally casts. Heck, I was a little kid and so were you. When it is found, it is prosecuted and the numbers in a district are a heck of a lost smaller the any 1800, more like1 or 2, as they get publicized highly (as well they should be), still never significant. Let us all know in the next 3 months. You don't have a case. Numbers really do matter.

And then let's compare it to mine. My data is publically available, and it says there is a one in a MILLION chance that things occurred the way they look.

In mathematics there is a full blown theory of probability. It's not "statistics", far from it. They have integrals, differentiable manifolds, compact topologies, the whole nine yards. It is in fact the entire underlying basis for the quantum theory, the very reason it works. Without normalization it wouldn't work "at all".

So, when you say, "not a statistical problem", it means nothing. We don't want statistics, we want probabilities and their relationships.

Voting goes by precincts in this country, which are within counties, which are within states. I'll bet you ten bucks without even looking at it that the 'statistics" you cite are based on PEOPLE, not precincts
Name people besides yourself that jacked off this morning before they went about their day. Number do matter in elections, whether you believe it or not.

Show the math or shut the fuck up.

You made the claim "The MSM is going to cover stories their audience finds interesting." which is utterly false. The Stenographers of the DNC propaganda corps cover stories that promote the agenda of the Reich or defame enemies of the Reich.

You know this, yet claimed otherwise - ergo you lied.
That’s not a lie it’s just simple business. These corporations are in it to make money. It’s not that complicated don’t have to make up conspiracies about it.

Numbers really do matter.

So does reporting the actual cases and numbers.

Take into account the number of proven highly partisan, proven fake news, propaganda-pushing media that has been proven in the past to have completely refused to report or even mention some scandals and stories.

Its hard to claim to know everything happening when your information sources are feeding you only what THEY want you to know.

That was / is my highly significant proven point.

So does reporting the actual cases and numbers.

Take into account the number of proven highly partisan, proven fake news, propaganda-pushing media that has been proven in the past to have completely refused to report or even mention some scandals and stories.

Its hard to claim to know everything happening when your information sources are feeding you only what THEY want you to know.

That was / is my highly significant proven point.
Not the same. Propaganda is propaganda, but real life voting numbers and investigative reporting during and after elections in this century (and there is a hell of a lot of investigating) do not support your fear. Like to see all eliminated? Sure. But is it statically or outcome significant? Nope.

real life voting numbers and investigative reporting during and after elections in this century (and there is a hell of a lot of investigating) do not support your fear.
The same arguments were made for Trump and Russian cillusuon ... until the fit hit the shan.

The same 'trustworthy' media, reporters, investigators - winning Pulitzers for their journalistic integrity and reporting - were proven to be liars, co-conspirators all oushibg the same intentional lies.

This is how we got from 'Election fraud is a myth, a lie, because there is no reporting of it' to 'NOT ENOUGH happens to matter' because tbe fraud / crimes were so many, too.many whistleblowers, to kerp it hidden.

How long before 'NOT ENOUGH happens to matter' eventually becomes 'Ok, It happens, and we have a serious issue'?

My guess is it's going to take people on tbe right finally 'fighting fire with fire', costing Democrats an election or two, before Democrats' outcry over election fraud.

The same arguments were made for Trump and Russian cillusuon ... until the fit hit the shan.

The same 'trustworthy' media, reporters, investigators - winning Pulitzers for their journalistic integrity and reporting - were proven to be liars, co-conspirators all oushibg the same intentional lies.

This is how we got from 'Election fraud is a myth, a lie, because there is no reporting of it' to 'NOT ENOUGH happens to matter' because tbe fraud / crimes were so many, too.many whistleblowers, to kerp it hidden.

How long before 'NOT ENOUGH happens to matter' eventually becomes 'Ok, It happens, and we have a serious issue'?

My guess is it's going to take people on tbe right finally 'fighting fire with fire', costing Democrats an election or two, before Democrats' outcry over election fraud.
Again, not the same thing at all. You are trying prop up a strawman that won't stand in the sunshine, much less a breeze.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse finds that 52% of Likely U.S. voters believe it is at least somewhat likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 36% who think it is Very Likely. Forty-three percent (43%) don’t believe it’s likely cheating affected the 2020 outcome, including 30% who say it’s Not At All Likely. These findings are similar to previous surveys in May and March. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Fifty percent (50%) of voters think it is at least somewhat likely there will be widespread cheating that will affect the outcome of this fall’s congressional elections, including 24% who say it’s Very Likely. Forty-one percent (41%) don’t believe cheating is likely to affect the November midterms, including 22% who say it’s Not At All Likely.

Voters remain skeptical of the integrity of vote-by-mail. Fifty-eight percent (58%) think it’s at least somewhat likely that wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections, including 39% who say it’s Very Likely. Thirty-six percent (36%) don’t believe mail-in voting is likely to lead to more cheating, including 16% who say it’s Not At All Likely. In October 2021, 65% said wider use of mail-in voting would lead to more cheating in elections.

It is relatively easy, compared to landing a man on the moon, or getting a vaccine developed and approved in a matter of months, or winning a war against both Germany and Japan's military machines, to ensure election security. The steps demanded by people concerned about cheating are pretty simple: Photo ID to register, photo ID to vote, and no absentee ballots except in limited and tightly controlled situations like military service, would easily address the concerns of voters who now wonder whether their vote even matters any more.

If the Democrat care so much about Democracy, they would demand the same thing. Especially an honest Dem who honestly believes that there is no significant cheating by Dems. If a Dem believes that, they should be willing to tighten up election security as you suggest so that confidence in Democracy is restored.

Suppose there is no widespread cheating. There is no way to prove that, since cheating is by nature furtive, and little to no resources are spent in catching it. But just suppose that the majority of Americans are wrong, and that in the reality that they don't know, there is very little cheating and what little there is on both sides cancel each other out.

It is not impossible that this is the reality. Perceptions can be wrong.

But . . . there is at this moment in time widespread perception of cheating and that is just as dangerous to Democracy, if not more so.

It's not just Trump cultists who are concerned about cheating:

Asked which is more important in elections, 59% say making sure there is no cheating is more important, while 38% say making it easier for everybody to vote is more important. Those findings are almost unchanged from May.

Seventy-six percent (76%) of Republicans, 37% of Democrats and 64% of voters not affiliated with either major party think it’s more important to make sure there is no cheating in elections. Sixty percent (60%) of Democrats, 20% of Republicans and 33% of unaffiliated voters say making it easier for everybody to vote is more important.

If large chunks of the country lose interest in democracy as a way to affect change because they believe in the old meme, "if voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it," they are not just going to passively accept their fate of being ruled by corrupt elites. They are going to look for ways outside of democracy to free themselves. That is the danger.

It is easy enough to vote. The above numbers show that more than half the Republicans and Democrats combined think it is more important to make sure there is no cheating than to make voting easier. With that kind of support for eliminating cheating, it should be an easy decision to take on a relatively easy mission.
Of course! The results dragging out over a week where one person is leading, than the count is halted for a day or two, then resumes with the OTHER person magically foraging ahead is....PERCEPTION of cheating. Oh you Dims are so smart!

tenor.gif

Yeah, millions of ballots sent to dead people - no chance of democrats filling them out and returning them...

democrats haven't just simplified election fraud, you've automated it.
"Pathetic" All the dead people are democrats? lol Not that Republican have not tried to steal the election, But it seem Democrats are better at stealing the election? LOL

Your mistake is in thinking (if you really do) that anyone claims that the Dems are able to do it everywhere, every time. If posters on here are saying that, I'm sure you could prove it.

In a two party system, where each one adjusts constantly to maintain their voters, there will be mostly non-competitive races that it would be difficult to cheat enough to make the predicted loser the winner, but a few key competitive races that can throw the balance of power to the party most willing to cheat enough to win those.
The problem is nobody is interested in proving it not even if it makes it all the way to the Supreme Court.

I have no say in what gets into court, you crybaby bitch.

In the dark days of 2021, as freeway billboards flashed that the Gestapo was hunting anyone who didn't swear loyalty to your Reich. The fascists were cancelling those who dared disagree with the Reich. Judges were rightfully scared that if they heard cases from the Trump team, their careers would be destroyed (look at what you Nazi fucks did to Giuliani) and very possibly they would be arrested or killed by Garlands thugs.

No one was sure just how little of the Republic had survived the coup by Xi's man.

So the courts were entirely closed off to Trump's team.

You Nazis won ZERO cases, all you did was derail our system of justice.

If they don’t like your “evidence” then that’s your problem. Does that make you sad? Good. Cry for me you little bitch.

One cannot "like" or "Dislike" evidence that is never examined.

You Nazis shut down the system of justice.

Last edited:
That’s not a lie it’s just simple business. These corporations are in it to make money. It’s not that complicated don’t have to make up conspiracies about it.

The MSM is the propaganda corps of the Reich. CNN has lost money for decades, they don't give a fuck what their "audience" likes, they were there to further the agenda of the Reich.

Communist Chinese State Media - MSNBC likewise is unprofitable. These propaganda outlets don't serve their audience, and they sure the fuck don't serve the truth.

As you well know, they exist to promote the agenda of the Nazi democrat party - period.

Not the same. Propaganda is propaganda, but real life voting numbers and investigative reporting during and after elections in this century (and there is a hell of a lot of investigating) do not support your fear. Like to see all eliminated? Sure. But is it statically or outcome significant? Nope.
Investigative reporters are arrested and thrown in prison. You follow CNN and CCP State Run Media MSNBC.

Anyone REALLY investigating anything is in handcuffs.

Ask James O'Keefe, Julian Assange, Andrew Breitbart, et al.

In the democrat controlled America of today, reporting the truth will get you killed.

Forum List

Back