The Perception of Cheating is the Real Danger to Democracy

And you can take that bullshit over to the courts and let me know when that gets ruled in your favor?

So you lie, then when presented with the evidence you lied about try and equivocate.

What a clown.

You're just a hack that ignores facts that impugn your Reich.
What’s the matter you little bitch? Don’t like that? Well that’s your problem isn’t it.

Cry for me.

Everyone expects you to lie. You're a Nazi - lying is what you do.

Exposing piles of shit like you is what I do.

Crawl off and piss yourself now.

If you’re stupid enough to believe in baseless conspiracy theories, that’s your problem.

Sucks for you huh you little bitch? You’re sad and I’m glad you’re sad.
Baseless?

You scum shut down voting in heavily Republican Maricopa.

I mean, could you vermin be more obvious? But with the media in the pocket of your Reich, you have the ability to openly engage in election fraud with CNN cheering you on.

And lets not forget the Democrat complete opposition to cleaning / clearing out the voter rolls - God forbid Democrats lose voted from IDing voters who are now DEAD or those who have moved away...and wtf is up with allowing illegals to vote?!

That's critical in the mail in fraud. Clearing out dead voters and those that moved would keep democrats from pushing millions of fraudulent votes through.

So you lie, then when presented with the evidence you lied about try and equivocate.
LoL any idiot can claim any nonsense as evidence. All that matters is what the courts rule on it. And guess what you little bitch, your “evidence” has gone exactly nowhere.

Cry for me, bitch.

You dumbass fucking leftard, I quote you and say "you lie", and YOU say "what did I lie about?"

Gawd DAMN you leftards are fucking STOOPID !!!
I don’t remember seeing you quote me. Can you post it again?

And lets not forget the Democrat complete opposition to cleaning / clearing out the voter rolls - God forbid Democrats lose voted from IDing voters who are now DEAD or those who have moved away...and wtf is up with allowing illegals to vote?!
Legal or illegal, if they are not a US Citizen, they should not vote, not even in local school board election.
Over the next month or so, we will see if there were dead or aliens that voted. I highly doubt it will be found in significant amounts, even in states, we in the hinterland tend to worry about, such as California.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse finds that 52% of Likely U.S. voters believe it is at least somewhat likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 36% who think it is Very Likely. Forty-three percent (43%) don’t believe it’s likely cheating affected the 2020 outcome, including 30% who say it’s Not At All Likely. These findings are similar to previous surveys in May and March. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Fifty percent (50%) of voters think it is at least somewhat likely there will be widespread cheating that will affect the outcome of this fall’s congressional elections, including 24% who say it’s Very Likely. Forty-one percent (41%) don’t believe cheating is likely to affect the November midterms, including 22% who say it’s Not At All Likely.

Voters remain skeptical of the integrity of vote-by-mail. Fifty-eight percent (58%) think it’s at least somewhat likely that wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections, including 39% who say it’s Very Likely. Thirty-six percent (36%) don’t believe mail-in voting is likely to lead to more cheating, including 16% who say it’s Not At All Likely. In October 2021, 65% said wider use of mail-in voting would lead to more cheating in elections.

It is relatively easy, compared to landing a man on the moon, or getting a vaccine developed and approved in a matter of months, or winning a war against both Germany and Japan's military machines, to ensure election security. The steps demanded by people concerned about cheating are pretty simple: Photo ID to register, photo ID to vote, and no absentee ballots except in limited and tightly controlled situations like military service, would easily address the concerns of voters who now wonder whether their vote even matters any more.

If the Democrat care so much about Democracy, they would demand the same thing. Especially an honest Dem who honestly believes that there is no significant cheating by Dems. If a Dem believes that, they should be willing to tighten up election security as you suggest so that confidence in Democracy is restored.

Suppose there is no widespread cheating. There is no way to prove that, since cheating is by nature furtive, and little to no resources are spent in catching it. But just suppose that the majority of Americans are wrong, and that in the reality that they don't know, there is very little cheating and what little there is on both sides cancel each other out.

It is not impossible that this is the reality. Perceptions can be wrong.

But . . . there is at this moment in time widespread perception of cheating and that is just as dangerous to Democracy, if not more so.

It's not just Trump cultists who are concerned about cheating:

Asked which is more important in elections, 59% say making sure there is no cheating is more important, while 38% say making it easier for everybody to vote is more important. Those findings are almost unchanged from May.

Seventy-six percent (76%) of Republicans, 37% of Democrats and 64% of voters not affiliated with either major party think it’s more important to make sure there is no cheating in elections. Sixty percent (60%) of Democrats, 20% of Republicans and 33% of unaffiliated voters say making it easier for everybody to vote is more important.

If large chunks of the country lose interest in democracy as a way to affect change because they believe in the old meme, "if voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it," they are not just going to passively accept their fate of being ruled by corrupt elites. They are going to look for ways outside of democracy to free themselves. That is the danger.

It is easy enough to vote. The above numbers show that more than half the Republicans and Democrats combined think it is more important to make sure there is no cheating than to make voting easier. With that kind of support for eliminating cheating, it should be an easy decision to take on a relatively easy mission.
Not much has been done since the great fraud of 2020 to curtail mass mail in balloting and ballot harvesting which are the two primary sources of Election Fraud.
The same voting machines that illegitimately put Maduro in Power in Venezuela, and made Quid Pro Joe the Left's Bumbling Hero are still in place in most blue states. Certain states taking a whole week to tally ballots in unacceptable. This is just one way in how fraud occurs. You just calculate how many votes you need, and slowly insert them into the system until you can call the race in your favor. Voting machines do not need algorithms. Zero reason for this unless you are wanting to manipulated the votes tabulated for one candidate over another. Shameful.

You can't have a Republic if you cannot have fair elections. Unfortunately when it comes to blue states they have little to no motivation to change the advantage they have. Democrats think cheating is part of the game. It's not. But then again, they aren't much for ethics, or morality, and if you decided to play on their level then you lose the very thing that separates you from them.

They don't even try to hid election fraud any more or try to prove that the elections are secure and fair. They just throw a label at you, call you a Conspiracy Theorists, or Election Denier, and if you question the validity of an election there is no discussing it. You are just labeled a threat to Democracy, just because you would like to see Fair Transparent Democratic Elections.

That tells you all you need to know about what is going on.

Last edited:
Legal or illegal, if they are not a US Citizen, they should not vote, not even in local school board election.
Over the next month or so, we will see if there were dead or aliens that voted. I highly doubt it will be found in significant amounts, even in states, we in the hinterland tend to worry about, such as California.

52 USC 10307
18 USC 597
42 USC 1993 and 4

bribery being defined as:18 USC 1952

Obviously you do not know how the voting system works. It is virtually impossible to steal a vote and not be caught.

tenor.gif

Yeah, millions of ballots sent to dead people - no chance of democrats filling them out and returning them...

democrats haven't just simplified election fraud, you've automated it.

And that's where your wrong. If democrats we're concern they would never have a problem showing an ID to vote
This is a problem (at least in my opinion) of uniformity across the country, not only with Democrat states, but Republican as well. I posted something somewhere on here, showing the map of all states and their voter ID requirements, after casually looking it with that search argument. I was surprise to see how many states, including deep red states, where there is no photo ID requirement. Some states simply ask for it, but do not have to have it, in order to cast a ballot. I was expecting, after reading on here, it would be a Southern Democrat state problem, and indeed found some, but the deep red in mid west and north west caught my eye, really surprising me.
One side of me, says OK, some of these are not highly populace, no doubt polling worker actually know many of the people they deal with, as here like everywhere else (I imagine), it is the same poll workers I see year after year and see me and seeing mostly the same voters, still nobody knows everybody and new voters that simply were not voting before (not just young people) do come through. To me, ID by bringing in a utility bill, just doesn't get it, and some states require less than that. I am independent, but generally think Republican states do a better job on this. I know mine does. But, like I said it is not just a Democrat thing. Still, especially to red states, it is a vulnerability that red state legislatures should look at and address, just because they are run by a party majority, continually harping on it, and obviously have the majority to push the legislation, easily copied from other red states.

Last edited:
LoL any idiot can claim any nonsense as evidence. All that matters is what the courts rule on it. And guess what you little bitch, your “evidence” has gone exactly nowhere.

Cry for me, bitch.

And you deny access to courts to enemies of the Reich.

When I was young - every man had his day in court.

You Nazis have done away with that.

States can run elections as they see fit, but honestly I think it's time for the legislature to have more clearly defined National Guidelines for how elections are to be conducted and on how to ensure the security and integrity of ballots and verification of voters during an election.

Uncensored2008 notice the silence coming from scruffy ?? Happens every time I ask people who call me a liar to back it up. The silence says it all.

You made the claim "The MSM is going to cover stories their audience finds interesting." which is utterly false. The Stenographers of the DNC propaganda corps cover stories that promote the agenda of the Reich or defame enemies of the Reich.

You know this, yet claimed otherwise - ergo you lied.

You made the claim "The MSM is going to cover stories their audience finds interesting." which is utterly false. The Stenographers of the DNC propaganda corps cover stories that promote the agenda of the Reich or defame enemies of the Reich.

You know this, yet claimed otherwise - ergo you lied.
They always lie. That's their mission in life. They don't even defend their lying or themselves.

Thank you for helping me prove a point I made recently.

I pointed out the fact that over the last decade Democrats have been forced to alter their denial of election fraud from 'It doesn't happen' to ''The amount is insignificant'.

One USB snowflake demanded to know who on this board had ever said such a thing. YOU basically just did.

There is nothing insignificant about a little bit of crime, a little bit of 'infection', and no amount should be tolerated.

Tolerance of a little 'infection' leads to 'gangrene'. Treat it early ... or lose a limb later ... to save the body (the nation). If not eradicated the 'body' dies.

Thank you for helping me prove a point I made recently.

I pointed out the fact that over the last decade Democrats have been forced to alter their denial of election fraud from 'It doesn't happen' to ''The amount is insignificant'.

One USB snowflake demanded to know who on this board had ever said such a thing. YOU basically just did.

There is nothing insignificant about a little bit of crime, a little bit of 'infection', and no amount should be tolerated.

Tolerance of a little 'infection' leads to 'gangrene'. Treat it early ... or lose a limb later ... to save the body (the nation). If not eradicated the 'body' dies.
I would like to see it completely wiped out, but I am a numbers guy. Always have been, and I don't live in the 1960s Chicago. You shouldn't either. It is simply not a statistical problem. It wasn't in 2020 nor in 2022, to any extent that would change the results of who was elected. Realistic people know this. So, you can quote me if you think it helps, even though not Democrat.

Forum List

Back