🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Perfect Solution for Trump

1607872843985.png

Trump and his supporters look very very bad.

Trump is a failed president and the Supreme court has ruled. There is no evidence of election fraud at all in anyway. This was a very secure election.

Trump will never be elected again.

Correct! Why give another chance to a man who tried desperately to destroy our electoral system. I suppose Putin is having s great time laughing at our how trump has divided our country.

Donald...quit acting like a little girl who had her pigtails pulled. Put on your Big Boy pants and act like a man.

20 years to the day...Al Gore gave you the perfect example.

sounds like a good solution for Joe Biden and the rest of you commies, and then you need to get the fuck out of our country and go kill yourselves

You lost. You go. Feel free to contact any country around the world that will take all 73 million of you butthurt trolls.
I hear South America is nice and warm this time of year.

Donald...quit acting like a little girl who had her pigtails pulled. Put on your Big Boy pants and act like a man.

sounds like a good solution for Joe Biden and the rest of you commies, and then you need to get the fuck out of our country and go kill yourselves

After tomorrow...you really need to sober up and take it like a man...I know it hurts....but it is over. Either you accept Joe Biden as President Elect or begin a full scale revolution. Choose your way forward carefully.

You still gonna put this sign up after he's gone?

Well, it looks like we will have to..as long as you keep making it appropriate..

Because even after the steal you miserable moonbat retards won't stop your TDS afflicted reeeeeeing.

Trump has absolutely broken you, and your ilk...now it's up to you, to cure your TDS.

You still gonna put this sign up after he's gone?

Well, it looks like we will have to..as long as you keep making it appropriate..

Because even after the steal you miserable moonbat retards won't stop your TDS afflicted reeeeeeing.

Trump has absolutely broken you, and your ilk...now it's up to you, to cure your TDS.

Your man fucked up the response to the virus, the voters showed him the door, and all you can do is cry about it being "stolen".
Wonder why? This man was an incompetent fraud in every manner of speaking and you still think he's the second coming of Christ.
Five years later and I still don't have a good explanation from a Trump supporter of what makes this man redeemable.

He's gone in January. He can do whatever he wants. But I'm sure he'll be dodging legal issues for the rest of his life.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :)

You lost. You go. Feel free to contact any country around the world that will take all 73 million of you butthurt trolls.
I hear South America is nice and warm this time of year.

No, you cheated. But since you will put your head in the sand, when this happens again and your guy doesn't win. You can thank yourself for letting it happen in the first place.

Forum List

Back