The political spectrum

Reactions:TNHarley

What was funny about what I said? Be specific.
Your false equivalence.
Principles are not rules or laws.
If you care about your wife, and some dude smacks her on the ass, and you beat his ass, does that mean its a community rule or law? Of course it doesnt. You have principles and you dont want your wife disrespected.
Do better.

If you care about your wife, and some dude smacks her on the ass, and you beat his ass, does that mean its a community rule or law? Of course it doesnt. You have principles and you dont want your wife disrespected.
Do better.

And in anarchy if some dude wants your wife and kills you and takes here there is nothing that will be done to the dude.

Seriously, these morons have no idea how stupid they sound.. smh

irony-the-irony.gif

The theory relies on human nature to be benign and sit around in a circle singing kumbaya.

Which is why the theory is no more relevant than the story of the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy.
The subject is the theory and you lie about it. Its old.
Do better.

Dumbass thinks being hyperbolic like an emotional 10 year old girl is mocking someone :lol:

I'm truly surprised that no one seems to think that Monarchy is very active on the political spectrum.

I guess your second grade teachers gave you the idea that it was obsolete and not worth discussing...

Or there's been an intentional effort to keep it out of the political discussion so that it can exist and grow insidiously.

The American revolution may not have been as successful as we've been led to believe.

I'm truly surprised that no one seems to think that Monarchy is very active on the political spectrum.

I guess your second grade teachers gave you the idea that it was obsolete and not worth discussing...

Or there's been an intentional effort to keep it out of the political discussion so that it can exist and grow insidiously.

The American revolution may not have been as successful as we've been led to believe.
Monarchy isnt a set ideology. Just because someone is a "monarch" doesnt mean the people wouldnt have freedom and liberty.
So where exactly would you put it? Closer to the tyrannical left, or the right?

Your false equivalence.
Principles are not rules or laws.
Do better.

You said that if someone in a community, does something "bad", the whole community will go after them. That's what you said. Who or what authority determines the principles for the community, that identify what is good/permissible and what isn't (not permissible)? Based upon your definition of what constitutes a "principle", that is the exact same definition for a community rule or law.

Forum List

Back