The Politics of the "Abortion" Word Games

Every abortion is a good abortion because the person that wanted it got it and if they had to do it again they'd do it again. Stop making them feel any worse than they already do. If you want to do something, have every health insurance company cover IUD's so women who don't want to start a family don't have to rely on unreliable condoms and birth control. Lets use what is effective. This will lower the number of abortions dramatically.

Yep.

I realize that children aren't important to the nutters but if you want to save money and heartache, safe, free and readily available bc is the answer.

Sorry you are wrong. They've done the study. Over 10 years of taking birth control and wearing rubbers you have about a 90% chance of getting prego. Using the IUD you're chances are like less than 5%. Lets go with what works. You can always take the IUD out when you are ready to have a baby. And I can't believe the pill is good for women who take it for 10 years. No wonder so many women are having trouble when they are ready later in life. They've been taking an anti baby pill for 10 years. Sorry, educate yourself on IUD's and how much better they are than your way.

Abortions can cause many health problems, but hey lets encourage this as a form of birth control to make the far left happy..

Lets encourage that we keep abortion legal as a last resort/option for someone who doesn't want a child. No one is using abortion as their way of birth control although I would maybe have an abortion if I had one drunken night where I made a mistake with some women who shouldn't be a mother and if she got prego I'd definately hope she got an abortion rather than ruin my life and raise a child improperly.

You anti abortion people want to force us to have to raise a child for 18 years if we make a mistake? FUCK YOU!
You want a child to pay for your mistake. That's murder and everyone who commits, abetts, or advocates abortion has blood on their hands. And a just God cannot long delay justice.
Boob is a sociopath. That's why I have him on ignore. He's a weirdo.

Like that "Gaia worship" that religionists are so upset about?

"I hope this [discovery of oxygen] will give some check to the rage of destroying trees that grow near houses, which has accompanied our late improvements in gardening, from an opinion of their being unwholesome. I am certain, from long observation, that there is nothing unhealthy in the air of woods"
-- Benjamin Franklin; letter to Joseph Priestly (1772)

-

So when did Benjamin Franklin propose the EPA?

He travelled through time and met with Nixon in a secret villa...
So in other words you can't prove that Franklin or any of the founders would support a national environmental agency with broad discretionary powers. Got it.

Ben Franklin is dead. As such, he really doesn't have a say.

:rolleyes:

LOL! Well yes... Franklin is dead. But that make him irrelevant. Ya see Scamp, this here nation is a constitutional republic, thus the government is limited by the construct provided by the constitution. That's the purpose of the Constitution, to limit the power of government.

SO... we have this thing; the Constitution and it was written as a result of many 'influences' and part and parcel of those influences, were the people involved in the processes which lead to the creation of the Constitution.

Franklin, was one of those influences... . Therefore, Franklin is relevant, thus Franklin had a say... and he STILL has a say, where the subject is what Franklin SAID... dumbass.

"The first Thing I remember of this kind, was a general discourse in Boston when I was a Boy, of a Complaint from North Carolina against New England Rum, that it poison'd their People, giving them the Dry Bellyach, with a Loss of the Use of their Limbs. The Distilleries being examin'd on the Occasion, it was found that several of them used leaden Still-heads and Worms, and the Physicians were of the Opinion that the Mischief was occasion'd by that Use of Lead. The Legislature of the Massachusetts thereupon pass'd an Act prohibiting under severe Penalties the Use of such Still-heads & Worms thereafter"
-- Benjamin Franklin; letter to Benjamin Vaughan (July 31, 1786)

Ever notice that your religious leaders and masses are great at going to war? Murdering the Indians? Enslaving black people?

Sorry I am not a far left drone like you.

And yes that is a far left trait. How does it feel to support that which you claim to be against?

Until you learn how babies are made, you really don't have a say in this.

And when you do learn that it takes both a man and woman to cause pregnancy, you still don't have a say in it - unless its you who is pregnant.

Once again the far left drones show they are about promoting their religion by derailing threads..

That's just the thing. You right wing anti abortion nuts have taken over and controlled the conversation for far too long. Making people feel guilty about their decision to abort. But when it's your kid who can either go off to college or stay home and raise a child, you sneak her away to the very same abortion clinic you picket. Stop it.

Look how dumb religions are: In Pakistan Birth Control And Religion Clash NPR

We need better birth control policies.

Foreign Policy Without Birth Control Planet Doomed NPR

Then we will have less unwanted pregnancies. Anyone got a problem with lowering the number of unwanted pregnancies?

And you prove why the far left religion is the most dangerous on the planet..

We already have too many people on this planet. It is time people stop having so many children. We're over populating the planet. Using up all the natural resources. HA! I remember a right winger said I was worrying for nothing about over population. I knew they're theory that the numbers would eventually top off was not true.

They said the number of people living on the planet would reach around 9 billion by 2050 and then level off. Now everything has changed: Rather than leveling off, the population size will continue to grow, reaching 10 billion or more at century's end.

Why is this happening? Put simply, fertility rates. Across much of the world, women are having fewer children, but in African countries, the decline is far slower than expected. Part of this shift was supposed to come from preferences about family size and better access to family planning to make that possible. Sadly, however, that access hasn't come.

Uganda — with one of the highest numbers of AIDS cases in sub-Saharan Africa — is projected to almost triple its population by 2050.

Consider this: In the first five months of this year, the world population grew by enough to equal all the AIDS deaths since the epidemic began 30 years ago.

If the world doesn't begin investing far more seriously in family planning, much of our progress fighting poverty in sub-Saharan Africa over the last half-century could be lost.

I say we have the same problem in our inner city ghettos here in America. So get them the IUD, Pill or rubbers but if those things fail there's always abortion. Thanks to science and a non religious country/government that has common sense.

There is a right to privacy in the Constitution and you have no right to shove your meddling sanctimonious nose into any woman's uterus without her explicit permission.

Wrong. There's nothing in a woman's uterus that she alone has the power to put there. That means that any baby belongs to more than just the mother. So it isn't so "private" after all.

Well, the baby is created from a man's sperm and a woman's egg, ergo, it "belongs" to both parents. And those two, in their own privacy, have their child.
Thank you. It stands to reason then, that if a child was not created privately by one person, it can't be destroyed by one person either.

That's the way it usually turns out because that male has already turned his back and walked away. If he's found he usually claims that it's not his child and will fight tooth and nail to not have to have anything to do with that child.

I know one man who claimed that his wife had a miscarriage before they broke up and there was no child. Problem was, that was a lie. The woman had to take her 2 year old child with her to court to prove what a liar that man was. He never even once tried to contact that child or be a part of her life in any way. Not even a birthday card. He never sent one penny to help raise his own flesh and blood.

The nutters will tell you that she should have kept her legs closed and that its not the man's responsibility.

Stupidly, they think men should "sow their wild oats" but women should be virgins. They can't explain how they can make that happen though.

"The Man" is responsible... What the man is NOT, is the vessel which bears THE CONSEQUENCES of sex.

Ya see Scout, THAT is why woman HAVE a right to choose, with whom, when and where they allow a man to enter them sexually: WOMEN BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES FOR SEX.

Men can be legally required to bear some of the expenses... but MEN DO-NOT BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SEX.

And that is why Scout... it is imperative for a woman to CHOOSE WISELY, with whom she has sex, so that she can be sure that THE MAN, will be with her to sustain her through gestation... to be there to train up the child to become a viable, productive member of society.

Because if she chooses poorly... SHE STILL BEARS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SEX.

Understand... ?

Every abortion is a good abortion because the person that wanted it got it and if they had to do it again they'd do it again. Stop making them feel any worse than they already do. If you want to do something, have every health insurance company cover IUD's so women who don't want to start a family don't have to rely on unreliable condoms and birth control. Lets use what is effective. This will lower the number of abortions dramatically.

And the far left propaganda continues.

Ever noticed that many of the far left drones are for abortion, but against the death penalty..

Ever notice that your religious leaders and masses are great at going to war? Murdering the Indians? Enslaving black people?
Actually religious leaders were on the front lines of the abolition movement, the first to make contact with native people not with a gun, but with the gospel, and you people have proven just as eager for war as anyone.

So.....no to all that.

The only people who play word-games with abortion are those who want to redefine the medical term "pregnancy" to reflect their own peculiar superstitions.

So in other words you can't prove that Franklin or any of the founders would support a national environmental agency with broad discretionary powers. Got it.

LOL! Well yes... Franklin is dead. But that make him irrelevant. Ya see Scamp, this here nation is a constitutional republic, thus the government is limited by the construct provided by the constitution. That's the purpose of the Constitution, to limit the power of government.

SO... we have this thing; the Constitution and it was written as a result of many 'influences' and part and parcel of those influences, were the people involved in the processes which lead to the creation of the Constitution.

Franklin, was one of those influences... . Therefore, Franklin is relevant, thus Franklin had a say... and he STILL has a say, where the subject is what Franklin SAID... dumbass.

"The first Thing I remember of this kind, was a general discourse in Boston when I was a Boy, of a Complaint from North Carolina against New England Rum, that it poison'd their People, giving them the Dry Bellyach, with a Loss of the Use of their Limbs. The Distilleries being examin'd on the Occasion, it was found that several of them used leaden Still-heads and Worms, and the Physicians were of the Opinion that the Mischief was occasion'd by that Use of Lead. The Legislature of the Massachusetts thereupon pass'd an Act prohibiting under severe Penalties the Use of such Still-heads & Worms thereafter"

Thank you... yes. Franklin was an educated man who felt sure that poisoning the liquor was mighty hard on those who drank the liquor.

He also understood that there is no right to poison other people, so one can make a buck. Recognizing that the right to make and sell liquor, rests in the responsibility to not produce poison, and where one fails to do so... they forfeit their right to make and sell liquor.

Liquor drinkers... they nearly unanimously agreed. Except for a few of the dead-wood variety, who through their ignorance, were not aware of the downside to ingesting lead.

Last edited:
There is no right to an abortion in the Constitution. Calling it "privacy" doesn't change that fact.

There is a right to privacy in the Constitution and you have no right to shove your meddling sanctimonious nose into any woman's uterus without her explicit permission.

Wrong. There's nothing in a woman's uterus that she alone has the power to put there. That means that any baby belongs to more than just the mother. So it isn't so "private" after all.

Interesting. If the uterus is not private, it must be public. Under the circumstances, I insist on public accommodation laws, I insist that I not be turned away for reasons of race, religion, or religious preference.

Yeah, he didn't want poison in things people consume. What a tree hugger!

Yep.

I realize that children aren't important to the nutters but if you want to save money and heartache, safe, free and readily available bc is the answer.

Sorry you are wrong. They've done the study. Over 10 years of taking birth control and wearing rubbers you have about a 90% chance of getting prego. Using the IUD you're chances are like less than 5%. Lets go with what works. You can always take the IUD out when you are ready to have a baby. And I can't believe the pill is good for women who take it for 10 years. No wonder so many women are having trouble when they are ready later in life. They've been taking an anti baby pill for 10 years. Sorry, educate yourself on IUD's and how much better they are than your way.

Abortions can cause many health problems, but hey lets encourage this as a form of birth control to make the far left happy..

Lets encourage that we keep abortion legal as a last resort/option for someone who doesn't want a child. No one is using abortion as their way of birth control although I would maybe have an abortion if I had one drunken night where I made a mistake with some women who shouldn't be a mother and if she got prego I'd definately hope she got an abortion rather than ruin my life and raise a child improperly.

You anti abortion people want to force us to have to raise a child for 18 years if we make a mistake? FUCK YOU!

What a cretin you are.

Actually I'm half Spartan half Athenian thank you.

And for the record, if I had a baby today I would not have an abortion. I would want to have the baby. But in college I would have aborted. And I know many women who got abortions back in those days. Had they had to do it again, they would.

This is again you guys trying to control the message. You're trying to make abortion evil. It is not. Many American women get them every day. Stop demonizing them. Its the same thing you guys did to gay people. They are not evil, you are.

Besides, there is no god so having an abortion is no more than cracking a chicken egg.

There is no right to an abortion in the Constitution. Calling it "privacy" doesn't change that fact.

Interesting. If the uterus is not private, it must be public. Under the circumstances, I insist on public accommodation laws, I insist that I not be turned away for reasons of race, religion, or religious preference.

I was wondering what that "open for business" sign would look like?

Yep.

You want a child to pay for your mistake. That's murder and everyone who commits, abetts, or advocates abortion has blood on their hands. And a just God cannot long delay justice.

See most people do not view abortion as murder.

The only moral abortion is MY abortion by Joyce Arthur

P.S. There is no god. Enjoy the time you have. Life is short.

Ever noticed that many of the far left drones are for abortion, but against the death penalty..

Actually religious leaders were on the front lines of the abolition movement, the first to make contact with native people not with a gun, but with the gospel, and you people have proven just as eager for war as anyone.

So.....no to all that.

Yea they were on the front lines. Then they invited the blacks to their church in the north and they wouldn't sit with the black people. They put the blacks in the back pews because their white congregation wouldn't mix with the blacks.

Yep.

What a cretin you are.

And for the record, if I had a baby today I would not have an abortion. I would want to have the baby. But in college I would have aborted. And I know many women who got abortions back in those days. Had they had to do it again, they would.

This is again you guys trying to control the message. You're trying to make abortion evil. It is not. Many American women get them every day. Stop demonizing them. Its the same thing you guys did to gay people. They are not evil, you are.

Besides, there is no god so having an abortion is no more than cracking a chicken egg.
We don't have the power to make something evil, though I'm flattered you think we have super powers. Abortion is the destruction of innocent life. It's murder, therefore intrinsically evil. Nobody can change that. All the innocent blood shed on earth will be avenged.

I was wondering what that "open for business" sign would look like?

Flashing pink neon signs?

What a cretin you are.

We don't have the power to make something evil, though I'm flattered you think we have super powers. Abortion is the destruction of innocent life. It's murder, therefore intrinsically evil. Nobody can change that. All the innocent blood shed on earth will be avenged.

Is it murder when you crack open a chicken egg? What makes human life so precious you can't abort it in the first trimester? Remember I'm an atheist. I get why a born baby is a human life, but abortion seems to be a popular option in our secular society so besides god why else do you hate abortion?

A fetus is not a child. It would be called a child if it were. They're two different fucking things. Grow up, learn science, and stop trying to control women's bodies. The only body you have any right to is your own. You don't get to decide whether or not to force anyone to become or remain pregnant. You have no say in whether or when someone spawns. The only rights you have are to your own fucking self. Do you understand this? Do you understand that this is why nothing you said is even valid? They're not even real fucking opinions. You know they're wrong. You know why they're wrong. Now grow the fuck up and stop pretending to believe shit you have no right to believe.

All I will say is that more women need to learn to control their own bodies. Most pregnancies are not caused by rape.

Meanwhile, the left tries to control what we eat, as if that isn't personal. It's our bodies, right?

The left claims they should force people to eat better and not smoke because it costs money to treat illnesses, yet they bitch because tax payers don't foot the bill for the millions of unwanted pregnancies each year. Which is it? Does government have a say in our behavior to control costs or not? You can't have it both ways.

You can't force school children to eat the lame shit Michelle's program offers up and impose a bigger sin tax on smokes without preaching to kids that they need to smart enough to avoid getting pregnant.

So.....no to all that.

Yea they were on the front lines. Then they invited the blacks to their church in the north and they wouldn't sit with the black people. They put the blacks in the back pews because their white congregation wouldn't mix with the blacks.
And that's all you'll ever see, not the pious Christians who were the heart and soul of the abolition movement, the reason slavery was eventually abolished. The people who segregated were bigots like yourself. Had you lived in that era as a white person you would have done the same. Because the ugliness that was inside of them resides also in you.

Forum List

Back