🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The president has spoken

I love when he posts something on Twitter. The anger and gnashing of teeth from the leftist responses is epic: It's like he pokes a rabid caged animal with a stick.

:laughing0301:

You aren't seeing anger or gnashing of teeth. You are seeing derisive laughing at Trump calling for a total change of representation when his party holds the house and senate. This is one time I can get behind one of Trump's tweets.

If you think he gives a flyingfuck about what the left is saying about him, you're only flattering yourself. Trump will continue with his destruction of everything your leftards hold dear for at least the next two years, possibly six.

Trump is the Godzilla of Presidents except for wrecking Tokyo, he's destroying everything you people have worked so hard for the last few decades.

Go go Godzilla. :biggrin:

I agree. Trump only cares about what his base thinks. He doesn't know or care that the president is supposed to work for the good of the country instead of the good of only his base

I love when he posts something on Twitter. The anger and gnashing of teeth from the leftist responses is epic: It's like he pokes a rabid caged animal with a stick.

It was a damn good joke, everyone knows that neither he nor any of his worshipers care about the deficit. That is why Trump added 1.27 trillon and you morons cheered and asked for more!

You aren't seeing anger or gnashing of teeth. You are seeing derisive laughing at Trump calling for a total change of representation when his party holds the house and senate. This is one time I can get behind one of Trump's tweets.

If you think he gives a flyingfuck about what the left is saying about him, you're only flattering yourself. Trump will continue with his destruction of everything your leftards hold dear for at least the next two years, possibly six.

Trump is the Godzilla of Presidents except for wrecking Tokyo, he's destroying everything you people have worked so hard for the last few decades.

I agree. Trump only cares about what his base thinks. He doesn't know or care that the president is supposed to work for the good of the country instead of the good of only his base
That check from Mexico.........jeez it's taking a long time. Must have been sent by passenger pigeon.

Breaking, the left react to Trump's tweet.

241599203_b1122ffdbf.jpg

Everything he's done has been for the good of this country. If you can't see all the great things he's done in only two years, you're stupider than I thought you were.

Everything he's done has been for the good of this country. If you can't see all the great things he's done in only two years, you're stupider than I thought you were.

After the Dem's lose on Tuesday Trump's tweets will have 3x power.

That check from Mexico.........jeez it's taking a long time. Must have been sent by passenger pigeon.

I'm sure it will be here any day now.

I remember about a year ago when Pres. Trump twitted the made up nonsense word "covfefe" just to drive the looney libs crazy.

They took the bait and CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal talking heads media, debated what the word meant for 3 solid days. ... :lol: :lol:
Lol @ "made up word"

He lost consciousness in mid tweet.
Sure he did. You idiots are too stupid to see how he trolls you.
Doesn't a president have more pressing issues than trolling?
Not this childish moron.

It was a damn good joke, everyone knows that neither he nor any of his worshipers care about the deficit. That is why Trump added 1.27 trillon and you morons cheered and asked for more!

$1.27 trillion? Wait, don't tell me: You're one of those people who believes that Obama's doubling the national debt was the work of the Republicans in Congress, right?

Trump has a long way to go before running up the debt Obama left us with.

Only in simple, liddle minds like yours.

$1.27 trillion? Wait, don't tell me: You're one of those people who believes that Obama's doubling the national debt was the work of the Republicans in Congress, right?

Trump has a long way to go before running up the debt Obama left us with.

Yes, 1.27 trillion, that was the amount of debt added in FY-18. Do try and keep up.

1.27 trillion added to the debt in the midst of a booming economy.

As fucked up as Obama was, he only added more than that 3 of his 8 years.

Trump could say anything-any word and the libs go crazy
the
white
black
brown
vanilla
etc
any word

Remember the meltdown they had over "Kovfefe"?

He should write a tweet that’s just gibberish and see if they meltdown.
All of his tweets are gibberish, LOL.
Lots of people are saying, good people, my uncle, smart people, my uncle, tremendous smart-very smart-everyone knows. They said my god its so tremendous, yes, the....my uncle, good genes, its.......anyways it was tremendous the support from, they are the best, my fans are the best. Build the wall (cheers). We are going to pay for it, they....gina is paying because they are very unfair, so unfair

Please explain how 1.27 trillion added to the debt in the midst of a booming economy was good for this country.

I remember about a year ago when Pres. Trump twitted the made up nonsense word "covfefe" just to drive the looney libs crazy.

They took the bait and CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the liberal talking heads media, debated what the word meant for 3 solid days. ... :lol: :lol:
Lol @ "made up word"

Not this childish moron.
Trump is president you should have at least a little respect, moron is unfair.

Lol @ "made up word"

No, Why should he?

Lol @ "made up word"

No, Why should he?
I mean maybe someone else is doing the gina tariffs for him but but he must do something besides twitter and golf.

Lol @ "made up word"

Not this *president*.

Only in simple, liddle minds like yours.

Lib please you people will pop a gasket if you lose again. How long has it been since you had any say in the House 8 years? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lol @ "made up word"

Not this childish moron.
Trump is president you should have at least a little respect, moron is unfair.
If the Tweeter in Chief wants respect he has to earn it, just like everyone else.

Forum List

Back