“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

The American People are not demanding Amnesty. They're actually demanding Border Security. But this President refuses to listen. He is a traitor.
i'm sure you can show us how you've arrived at that conclusion.

Very few are demanding Amnesty. Most are demanding Border Security. He's already collapsed our Immigration System. He doesn't represent American Citizens' best interests. He is a traitor. To hell with em.

Somehow, I suspect that there would not be an issue if the border was being illegally crossed by blond, blue eyed Swedes.....

Illegal means against the law.
eye, hair, skin color aren't relevant.

Go through the process. No shortcuts. No "reform" no amnesty.
Close and enforce our border and immigration laws.
It's simple, really when people stop looking for excuses not to.

Somehow, I suspect that there would not be an issue if the border was being illegally crossed by blond, blue eyed Swedes.....
:)

I was at a gun show and came across a Pinkerton badge at one vendor's table. I said something about how it was kind of sad that Pinkerton, an archetypal American organization, had been acquired by a Swedish company.

Some of the guys at the gun show then began ranting about non-white foreigners buying up America and dragging it down and so forth and so on.

So then I spoke very slowly and loudly, "Ummm...non-whites? THE SWEDES!!??!"

There were not a few red faces. :badgrin:

The American People are not demanding Amnesty. They're actually demanding Border Security. But this President refuses to listen. He is a traitor.
i'm sure you can show us how you've arrived at that conclusion.

Very few are demanding Amnesty. Most are demanding Border Security. He's already collapsed our Immigration System. He doesn't represent American Citizens' best interests. He is a traitor. To hell with em.
again, where's your source?

i don't believe i've seen anyone here, especially myself, argue that those are good for the country.

maybe you can quote me.

Why isn't the border closed then?
congress hasn't closed it.
how many times do we need to go over this?

the president doesn't need congress to close our border.
he can't hire more border patrol agents without them.

So the reason the border is open is because congress has forbidden the president from hiring enough border patrol officers? really?

No one is buying that excuse.

the president can order the border closed immediately and enforce it. No more word games.
are you calling our border patrol agents inept?

You are in the 13 percent minority. Not even a majority of Republicans agree with you.

Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news. Hope it doesn't cause you to increase your whining even more, but I thought it worth the risk to tell you.

Why isn't the border closed then?

So the reason the border is open is because congress has forbidden the president from hiring enough border patrol officers? really?

the president can order the border closed immediately and enforce it. No more word games.

are you trying to change the subject?

Close and enforce the border and immigration laws.
No "reform". No amnesty. No excuses.

Obama is doing nothing but dividing this country even further. Dimocrats just don't give a fuck.
Republicans are not voting on things they used to like simply because the president might actually sign it. They are purposely not going to send him anything he would sign, that's the perversion here, not the president. They have turned our congress into nothing but a political weapon, the government shutdown proves they do not give a fuck.
so why did the dems loose all those seats? You think it was because the people wanted obama law?

Spot On. This is an illegal invasion. But the worse part is that our own President has encouraged and supported it. He is not my President. He represents foreign interests and his own. He doesn't represent Americans' best interests. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He should be arrested. But at the very least, Impeached.

It's what most Americans want. They don't want the Communist Organizer's Amnesty. Period, end of story.

It's what most Americans want. They don't want the Communist Organizer's Amnesty. Period, end of story.
you keep saying that. where do you get your info on 'what most Americans want?'

2nd term lame duck president. He's got nothing to lose. I hope he enjoys vetoing the next 300 + bills that land on his desk. And if I'm the repubs, I'd have a news conference after each and everyone. I'd like to see the repubs start to play the game. Let's give it to him.

the last election cycle....dah

so you think all of the votes were cast solely on the issue of illegal immigration?
even if it were true, with turnouts around 40% that's hardly a barometer of what most americans want.

so you think all of the votes were cast solely on the issue of illegal immigration?
even if it were true, with turnouts around 40% that's hardly a barometer of what most americans want.

Why do you want the border open and continue to work so hard to invent excuses as to why it can't be closed and enforced?

Explain the benefits of an open border.

Why do you want the border open and continue to work so hard to invent excuses as to why it can't be closed and enforced?

strawman.

Where do you get your info that americans want the border open?

strawman.

Don't evade. I'm asking you personally. Why do you not want the border closed and enforced?

Forum List

Back