“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

So the reason the border is open is because congress has forbidden the president from hiring enough border patrol officers? really?

No one is buying that excuse.

the president can order the border closed immediately and enforce it. No more word games.
are you calling our border patrol agents inept?

are you trying to change the subject?

Close and enforce the border and immigration laws.
No "reform". No amnesty. No excuses.

It's what most Americans want. They don't want the Communist Organizer's Amnesty. Period, end of story.
you keep saying that. where do you get your info on 'what most Americans want?'
Where do you get your info that americans want the border open?
strawman.
but g5000 has posted the results of a poll repeatedly that shows people do favor immigration reform.

the last election cycle....dah
so you think all of the votes were cast solely on the issue of illegal immigration?
even if it were true, with turnouts around 40% that's hardly a barometer of what most americans want.

Why do you want the border open and continue to work so hard to invent excuses as to why it can't be closed and enforced?

Explain the benefits of an open border.
strawman.

Don't evade. I'm asking you personally. Why do you not want the border closed and enforced?
strawman.

Somehow, I suspect that there would not be an issue if the border was being illegally crossed by blond, blue eyed Swedes.....

Illegal means against the law.
eye, hair, skin color aren't relevant.

Go through the process. No shortcuts. No "reform" no amnesty.
Close and enforce our border and immigration laws.
It's simple, really when people stop looking for excuses not to.

Spot On. This is an illegal invasion. But the worse part is that our own President has encouraged and supported it. He is not my President. He represents foreign interests and his own. He doesn't represent Americans' best interests. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He should be arrested. But at the very least, Impeached.

Maybe he should be sent to bed without any dinner....

It's what most Americans want. They don't want the Communist Organizer's Amnesty. Period, end of story.
so you think all of the votes were cast solely on the issue of illegal immigration?
even if it were true, with turnouts around 40% that's hardly a barometer of what most americans want.
nope i never stated that at all. There are currently about 300 bills that harry reid is sitting on. When the repubs take office start the conveyer belt to the white house going. and let's advertise every one.
well you tried to use the election results as proof that 'most Americans' don't want immigration reform.
if you're now saying that's not what they were voting on, why would you bring it up?

Why do you want the border open and continue to work so hard to invent excuses as to why it can't be closed and enforced?

strawman.

Don't evade. I'm asking you personally. Why do you not want the border closed and enforced?
strawman.

You misuse the term.

Do you want the border closed? Why or why not?
two very simple questions.

are you calling our border patrol agents inept?

no, I think every vote was to make the president a lame duck president and shut him up. I don't care how many citizens didn't vote, that's on them. that is the constitutional right to not vote, the not vote went against obama. Oh well, not the repubs fault. the landslide was fun to watch. Especially on the libs broadcast channels. PANIC all over the place. fu...nnn..yyyy

nope i never stated that at all. There are currently about 300 bills that harry reid is sitting on. When the repubs take office start the conveyer belt to the white house going. and let's advertise every one.
well you tried to use the election results as proof that 'most Americans' don't want immigration reform.
if you're now saying that's not what they were voting on, why would you bring it up?

strawman ;)

Do you want the border closed? yes or no and why or why not?

sorry deleted that post, I initially mis read your post. read the new post.

strawman.

strawman.

You misuse the term.

Straw man - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
pretty sure i got it spot on.

now at least you're asking the right questions - and the answer is no, i don't want the border closed. immigration is a source of strength for the nation.

Somehow, I suspect that there would not be an issue if the border was being illegally crossed by blond, blue eyed Swedes.....

Spot On. This is an illegal invasion. But the worse part is that our own President has encouraged and supported it. He is not my President. He represents foreign interests and his own. He doesn't represent Americans' best interests. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He should be arrested. But at the very least, Impeached.

... you live in arizona and want the border left open? Is that correct?

Well, I live in AZ, so you are half right.

so seem to have a binary understanding of the border.

Of course, I don't know what you mean by "Close the border". 40% of illegal immigrants simply overstay their visa's. If you are suggesting that we stop issuing visas, I guess that I am against "closing the border".

strawman.

strawman.

You misuse the term.

now at least you're asking the right questions - and the answer is no, i don't want the border closed. immigration is a source of strength for the nation.

We aren't talking about immigration..We're talking about illegally entering the country. There's a difference.

Explain how allowing people who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity, criminal background strengthens our nation?
What about smugglers, drugs, guns, sex slaves crossing? Are they a source of "strength" for the nation, too?

Are you for giving amnesty to all the illegals here?
Why or why not?

..but, since I live in Southern Arizona, which is paradise, btw, I am off to play water volleyball in the outdoor pool. It is still 70 degrees, here.

Cheerio!

Of course, I don't know what you mean by "Close the border". 40% of illegal immigrants simply overstay their visa's. If you are suggesting that we stop issuing visas, I guess that I am against "closing the border".
Illegal immigrants don't get visas.

You're mightily confused.

..but, since I live in Southern Arizona, which is paradise, btw, I am off to play water volleyball in the outdoor pool. It is still 70 degrees, here.

Cheerio!
68 here today... mid 70's tomorrow....but I close the pool when the water temp gets below around 85..too cold for me.

strawman.

strawman.

You misuse the term.

We aren't talking about immigration..We're talking about illegally entering the country. There's a difference.

Explain how allowing people who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity, criminal background strengthens our nation?
What about smugglers, drugs, guns, sex slaves crossing? Are they a source of "strength" for the nation, too?

Why or why not?
they're playing you dude! They don't like the constitution. They hate it, they hate you and me as well. They'd rather all the illegals stay and we all go. Now that you can ask them and they'd agree. they are anti US Citizen, they loathe conservatives, they'd rather we all die.

strawman.

strawman.

You misuse the term.

Why or why not?
strawman.

just curious do you work?

Forum List

Back