The Press is in full revolt

it's like a leak in a damn. it starts out slow and then there is no stopping it. scandal after scandal is starting to unravel. and this is real stuff. they have the option of being scooped by conservative leaning reporters or making headlines themselves. they know this stuff has legs and the damn is bursting

yes, the dem/libs will deny and deflect until the very end. But obama is going down as the worst president in history. Will he stay in office until 2016? 50/50

it's like a leak in a damn. it starts out slow and then there is no stopping it. scandal after scandal is starting to unravel. and this is real stuff. they have the option of being scooped by conservative leaning reporters or making headlines themselves. they know this stuff has legs and the damn is bursting

Except there never was a lake behind the dam to begin with. Must have been a Republican who built the damn dam.

I think the AP/Fox scandals have merit.

Not just for us. But for the media (whether leaning left or right), both of these DOJ's investigations have got many spooked and rightly so.

For the DOJ to have gone judge shopping and then actually claim in a warrant that Rosen was a "co-conspirator" ?

You bet the press is pissed off.

yes, the dem/libs will deny and deflect until the very end. But obama is going down as the worst president in history. Will he stay in office until 2016? 50/50

obama is definitely not what he made himself out to be at all. hope and change? yea right

Except there never was a lake behind the dam to begin with. Must have been a Republican who built the damn dam.

you'r right, there wasn't a lake, there was an ocean. and from the looks of what has been transpiring lately, global warming really is raising the sea levels

Don't get your hopes up, folks.

If an administration that did this to the media had an (R) after its name, you would have witnessed an explosion from them, the likes of which you've never seen.

They'll sacrifice someone (Holder?) so that they've gotten their pound of flesh without dinging Obama too badly, then it's back to business as usual.

Did what? And what proof do you have to support the claim that her would be an explosion from the media if the admin was Republican? Can you point to an example?

And how does someone "prove" a theoretical prediction?

Play your little games with someone else, thanks.

Oh! That was a theoretical prediction?! My apologies. I thought it was a call out to the unsubstantiated claims of liberal media bias that permeate these message boards and gives nutters an excuse when their demons don't lose elections or get put in jail for bullshit scandals.

I am not playing games. I am as committed to exposing the truth as you are to making believe that everything evil in politics has equal parts nutter and liberal.

If you cannot substantiate your claim that a Republican admin would be getting more negative attention for the same "scandals" as the current admin is being accused of.......then don't make the fucking claim.

Thanks.

Did what? And what proof do you have to support the claim that her would be an explosion from the media if the admin was Republican? Can you point to an example?

And how does someone "prove" a theoretical prediction?

Play your little games with someone else, thanks.

Oh! That was a theoretical prediction?! My apologies. I thought it was a call out to the unsubstantiated claims of liberal media bias that permeate these message boards and gives nutters an excuse when their demons don't lose elections or get put in jail for bullshit scandals.

I am not playing games. I am as committed to exposing the truth as you are to making believe that everything evil in politics has equal parts nutter and liberal.

If you cannot substantiate your claim that a Republican admin would be getting more negative attention for the same "scandals" as the current admin is being accused of.......then don't make the fucking claim.

Thanks.

You once again want me to substantiate a prediction. That can't be done, and you know that, but you think such a demand provides you with some kind of advantage. It's a game you play regularly, and you already know I'm not interested.

My point on this is based on my opinion, and my opinion on this is based on about 18 years in that business in a former life, and the fact that I maintain relationships with many friends in the business. It's a first-hand, experienced opinion. Not good enough for you, of course, since your standard technique (and that of most partisan ideologues) is to simply and automatically deny anything that is contrary to your ideology.

I will continue to make such comments. If you don't like it, tough shit. And I'll ask you again: If my posts cause you so much distress, please utilize the "ignore" function. It works well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back