The Problem with Gays.

And by the way most doctors would disagree with your statement masterbation is not normal also.

Well, gays are not the norm but it just doesn't matter! :lol:

So some people want to argue about morality and others ironically insist on a word just to make a moral point, meanwhile the essence of the legality has nothing to do with morality.

Fighting an imaginary battle over a word is a wasted effort, IMO.

The essence of the law is what really effects their marginalization. Doesn't matter what anyone CALLS it as long as the legal consequences are not separate, they are equal.

You acknowledge they are not the norm and imply that they do in fact wánt something to be done special for them, in that case this is not an equal rights issue, its a special rights issue.

It is not doing anything special for them, it is letting have a right that is denied to them.

Marriage is not a right that just anyone has, get that through your thik profaggoty skull and quit repeating the same BS, just as polygamist can't marry and a brother can't marry his sister, the same applies to gays.

Does a married person have the civil right to have sex with whoever they please ?

giving the fact it is not against the law to cheat on your spouce, than do whatever floats your boat.

As if gay people have the most committed relationships, why are your pro-gay arguments always peppered with implications that straight people are all bad and gay people are these poor people just seeking love, in fact they are the most promiscuous of all so called "sexual orientations", don't project that myth that straight people do all these bad things are get away with it and or that the wrong that straight people do in terms of fidelity is not criticized because it is.

Because straights CONSTANTLY claim that Gays being able to get "MARRIED" LESSENS the term MARRIAGE!!! That somehow two gay men being able to call themselves MARRIED TARNISHES and makes the word MARRIAGE mean LESS than it did before. So it is , IN FACT, YOUR claim that if GAYS can get married then YOUR marriage will be THREATENED!!!

Stick 'em back in the closet where they belong.

Don't give them the right to marry, and damn sure don't give them the right to raise children in that disgusting environment.

After all, the turd burglars and carpet munchers CHOOSE

I think someone is protesting a little too much!

You acknowledge they are not the norm and imply that they do in fact wánt something to be done special for them, in that case this is not an equal rights issue, its a special rights issue.

It is not doing anything special for them, it is letting have a right that is denied to them.

Marriage is not a right that just anyone has, get that through your thik profaggoty skull and quit repeating the same BS, just as polygamist can't marry and a brother can't marry his sister, the same applies to gays.

I didn't know we defined "basic civil rights". I guess it alright not define it regards to interracial marriage, but it is alright to define it when has to do with another group of people. Marriage is not a privilage, it is a right. And in this country everyone has equal rights, well at least they are suppose to.

Do you guys find it odd that MANY of your arguments against Gay marriage are the EXACT SAME used to justify disallowing INTER-RACIAL marriage?
Yeah, disallow that disgusting shit too, god dammit!:razz:

All we have to do is look at the moron in the whitehouse to see how that shit can go wrong!:lol:

We should really stop letting bigots like you procreate!:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Cold Fusion, MARRIAGE is not a cival right! It is a privilege! Just like having to fit the standards of any other ORGANIZATION. Let's see, you have to be at least 35 years old run for president. WAIT! THEY ARE TAKING MY CIVIL RIGHTS! I AM NOT 35!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Hence, privilege! Not everybody can be president. ESPECIALLY when they're are under 35 yrs old!
Officially Cold fusion, YOU are a communist.
Probably an Obama supporter too.

I didn't know we defined "basic civil rights". I guess it alright not define it regards to interracial marriage, but it is alright to define it when has to do with another group of people. Marriage is not a privilage, it is a right. And in this country everyone has equal rights, well at least they are suppose to.

Idiot. go back and read that same link you posted about the Loving case, it never defined marriage as a basic right moron and look at the reasons why the anti-interracial laws were struck down, because they were unconstitutional and violated due process of law because interracial marriages were regarded as criminal felonies.

Cold Fusion, MARRIAGE is not a cival right! It is a privilege! Just like having to fit the standards of any other ORGANIZATION. Let's see, you have to be at least 35 years old run for president. WAIT! THEY ARE TAKING MY CIVIL RIGHTS! I AM NOT 35!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHH!!!!!!
Hence, privilege! Not everybody can be president. ESPECIALLY when they're are under 35 yrs old!

Man, I will say it again. The Supreme court defined it as a "basic civil right", which MEANS it is a right not a privilage.

Gays are not demanding to be straight, they are demanding the right to marry, which is a right not a privilage.

And marriage itself is not a right but a privilege.

The Supreme Court would disagree with you, which we have already established.
"basic civil right" is their exact words, are you saying the Supreme court is wrong?

They did not, why don't you try reading the entire damn text you dishonest charlatan.

Man, I will say it again. The Supreme court defined it as a "basic civil right", which MEANS it is a right not a privilage.

Still repeating the same lies again? Please find that quote and post it in its entirety so that the whole text is read in its proper context.

Idiot. go back and read that same link you posted about the Loving case, it never defined marriage as a basic right moron and look at the reasons why the anti-interracial laws were struck down, because they were unconstitutional and violated due process of law because interracial marriages were regarded as criminal felonies.
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man" --Supreme Courts exact words!

Read again jackass Luissa:

"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival"

Is homosexuality fundamental to our existence and survival? Remember that two faggots can't reproduce so our exitence would be doomed with homosexuality.......

Still repeating the same lies again? Please find that quote and post it in its entirety so that the whole text is read in its proper context.

You are the fucking idiot, Bass. With that ruling they clasified marriage as a right, so no one could discrimnate. What do you think they are going to use when they make same sex marriage legal?

Forum List

Back