🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Question is No Longer, "Was the 2020 Election Stolen," it is...

So will you be proud when the United States has turned into a tyrannical communist state? Are you part of the leadership in that regard? That must be why you are so happy that you are stealing elections. you must be a traitor to the United States and our ideals. Congratulations Skippy
Sure. But we are good as far as you retards not whining about 2024, right? You won't go berserk like the last time and trash the Capitol, right? So, we good?

So will you be proud when the United States has turned into a tyrannical communist state? Are you part of the leadership in that regard? That must be why you are so happy that you are stealing elections. you must be a traitor to the United States and our ideals. Congratulations Skippy
You don’t even know what Communism is…do you?

Oh that's easy. Is video proof enough? Ya know, withholding taxpayer funds if they don't fire the prosecutor looking into THE COMPANY JOE BIDENS SON WORKS FOR.

Biden always debunks this false narrative pushed by the head MAGANUT in that very clip. It was Obama's policy.

They said "you don't have the authority, you're not the president."

I said "Call him."

Of course in reality it took several more weeks before the Ukrainian Parliament fired the guy who allegedly was not investigating the former owner of the company who Hunter worked for.

Retard. Who cares about polls? We have the power to "fix" the actual votes. Do you get that?

Yeah, we know. And historical evidence shows that when the corruption is this advanced, and exposed, the end result is revolution.

Funny how you retards ignore well known historical cycles.

Biden always debunks this false narrative pushed by the head MAGANUT in that very clip. It was Obama's policy.

They said "you don't have the authority, you're not the president."

I said "Call him."

Of course in reality it took several more weeks before the Ukrainian Parliament fired the guy who allegedly was not investigating the former owner of the company who Hunter worked for.

Xiden can't debunk his last turd.

Yeah, we know. And historical evidence shows that when the corruption is this advanced, and exposed, the end result is revolution.

So advanced and exposed that they forgot about the down ballot races. Historical moroonies think a near 50/50 split in government is a call for Revolution, not doing slightly better in the next election. Kill. Kill. Kill.

So advanced and exposed that they forgot about the down ballot races. Historical moroonies think a near 50/50 split in government is a call for Revolution, not doing slightly better in the next election. Kill. Kill. Kill.

What is really telling is that the idiots seem to think they can win a revolution when you cant even win a fair election.

That is not how revolutions work. If you are unable to mobilize the people to vote in a nation where only about half are voting anyway, you sure as heel will not be able to mobilize them for gorilla warfare - an extremely ugly proposition. Particularly when, in 2020, voting amounted to sending a letter.

When you have an electorate this apathetic, that same electorate is not going to take up arms.

Sure. So, you going to sit out the election? Now that you know the Dems are all-powerful and we will fix the elections right under your nose?

Traitor as in - throwing a tantrum when you lose the election and storm the capitol and try to hang the VP? Nope. You?

And, you didn't answer my previous question, retard. dishonest Democrat and

Traitor as in - throwing a tantrum when you lose the election and storm the capitol and try to hang the VP? Nope. You?

And, you didn't answer my previous question, retard.
I did answer the question. You must have missed it, try and keep up! You really have no excuse for your ignorance. You're proud of being a traitor, what a stupid cull. You don't belong in this great country. luckily you're in the minority.

Screenshot_20220513-131211_Chrome.jpg

I did answer the question. You must have missed it, try and keep up! You really have no excuse for your ignorance. You're proud of being a traitor, what a stupid cull. You don't belong in this great country. luckily you're in the minority.

View attachment 850791
Hey retard - This was my question: "But we are good as far as you retards not whining about 2024, right? You won't go berserk like the last time and trash the Capitol, right? So, we good?"

Can you see it now? Next time, try reading before responding. Will help you look less of a fool. :itsok:

Joe said it himself. He blackmailed ukraine that if they did not fire the prosecutor investigating humper they would not get US money.
That is not what Biden said at all.

That's the thing about you tards. You hear a hoax three times and it becomes gospel truth.

Forum List

Back