The Question is No Longer, "Was the 2020 Election Stolen," it is...

12 minutes of MI Fraud: Anyone with a shred of honesty or dignity would admit it. Even US postal employees making many trips to "get in on the free money". There is no integrity or decency in USMB board maggots feeding off the $7T pot of Tax dollars and debt. Always need a shower after rolling in this pigpen where these Criminals hang out.

Honey, come look. Every Black in MI has 15 kids and they all voted cause Mama dropped off dEM ballots. How nice of her.

That looks damn near irrefutable.

You admitting that you aren't concerned about massive corruption of our elections.

You're a scumbag.

I am admitting there is no actual evidence of such.

But I do look forward to you all finding some and getting it to the courts, where it matters

That looks damn near irrefutable.

Oh there was plenty more from the 4 swing states. Pictures of Mules standing there fanning out 25 ballots and taking a picture with cell phone for payment later on. 100s of pages of it.

These US board communist American maggots don't find it on CNN or MSNBC so it can't happen.

...how many different ways?

Not only did Leftist billionaires fund an army of poll "volunteers" to harvest the votes of ghetto and nursing home incompetents, but OUR OWN DoJ and FBI stonewalled investigation of the Hunter Biden laptop and CREDIBLE reports of massive bribes paid to the Biden's, well ahead of the 2020 election.

And they are STILL hiding and slow-walking the evidence!
It wasn't stole. You are trump are Liars. Have a nice day.

You're the same douchebag that say there's no evidence that Biden is a crook.

I said it is meaningless till it is presented under oath with the chance for cross examination.

The same position I hold on Trump and on the election.

Unlike you I am consistent in my views

Forum List

Back