***THE (RAID) was, UNCONSTITUTIONAL***

yes, this is very rare.....now any lawyer can be raided
and this for what???MAYBE--POSSIBLY campaign violations!--not murder!!
there is no way they can prove they paid her off for a campaign contribution
Any lawyer could have always been raided. All it takes is for the Feds to have some evidence said lawyer broke the law; sufficient to rise to the level of probable cause to justify a search warrant be issued.

Sorry bout that,

1. Mueller will be gone within a week, the shit just hit the fan and most don't know it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The shit will hit the fan if Mueller is removed before completing his investigation.

Buh-bye, Crazy Donald. :bye1:

Sorry bout that,

1. Mueller works at the pleasure of the President, and the only pleasure left is,...you got it,.."YOU"RE FIRED"!!!
2. Hide and watch hope it TWITTER.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wrong. Since 1999, a Special Counsel can only be fired the Attorney General...

§ 600.7 Conduct and accountability

(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

If Trump personally fires Mueller, he’s violating that law and will be subject to Articles of Impeachment.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a few understand the level of unconstitutional rape that this is, the only way this can happen is if the Deep State makes it happen, I point my finger at the Clintons, in general, and the rest of the totality of the politicians in Washington DC.
2. Where is the outrage from the republicans who sit in a chair?
3. In this action the silence if deafening, and telling.
4. Might be time to get the pitch forks ready, and tar and feathers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Seems you forget so quickly this was a RUSSIAN COLLUSION Investigation.......

Intersting
Mueller’s investigation is into Russian collusion. The raid on Trump’s attorney came at the request of New York State federal prosecutors, not from Mueller.

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a few understand the level of unconstitutional rape that this is, the only way this can happen is if the Deep State makes it happen, I point my finger at the Clintons, in general, and the rest of the totality of the politicians in Washington DC.
2. Where is the outrage from the republicans who sit in a chair?
3. In this action the silence if deafening, and telling.
4. Might be time to get the pitch forks ready, and tar and feathers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is nothing unconstitutional about this nor does it become unconstitutional because it ruffled your feathers. If there’s evidence Cohen violated the law, he exposes himself to a constitutionally backed search & seizure. No attorney can hide behind attorney-client privilege to break the law. Once an attorney breaks a law, they lose that shield of attorney-client privilege.

If anything, it was bad law. The problem for the crazy (anarchist?) left is that they live in an isolated climate of hatred and anger. They used to get away with it when Woodie and Bernie used an unidentified unverified anonymous informant to bring down the Nixon administration. Just because the elitist cocktail parties in Foggy Bottom seem to justify the affront to lawyer/client relationship it doesn't mean that the crazy left will get away with it like they used to.

Intersting
Mueller’s investigation is into Russian collusion. The raid on Trump’s attorney came at the request of New York State federal prosecutors, not from Mueller.

Sorry bout that,

1. Didn't Hillary do some evil stuff out of New York?
2. Did I not say it seems to be a deep state action?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Is that the same Dershowitz who defended the murderer O J Simpson and schleps for Faux News? He is a great choice for the Groper. Love it! Bigly. Covfefe!!!

Intersting

Sorry bout that,

1. Didn't Hillary do some evil stuff out of New York?
2. Did I not say it seems to be a deep state action?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Cite your examples.
2. That’s your conspiracy. To many others, it appeared from early on with this Stormy Daniels a candle, that either Trump or Cohen or both violated campaign finance laws. Possibly even banking laws, though that is not as obvious.

Imagine if this had happened to Hillary's lawyer. The left would have been screaming about it being a violation of her rights.

Lawyer/client confidentiality is sacred and this is totally unconstitutional. They are so desperate in their attempt to take down Trump that they have ignored laws and rights in order to dig up some dirt.

This is no different that feds randomly entering people's homes for no reason other than to see if they are doing something wrong. They are on a mission to find something to justify all the time spent on this investigation.

You know it.

There's a reason the Left is known for being notoriously "Double Standardized".

It should make one shudder to imagine these people back in power.

Lacking a moral compass is an understatement

Any surprise most crime is committed in their back yards?

Trump, Pence, Ryan and McConnell have a moral compass? Is that what the reader is supposed to infer from your comment?

All four spout false pathos, and line their pockets with the federal largess.

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This didn't have anything to do with Mueller. The warrant was obtained by the US Attorney for the southern district of New York.

A Trump appointee.

Sorry bout that,

1. So you don't have a clue about what Hillary was up to when she was a senator from NY?
2. And you actually think there is no Deep State?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trump has already committed a crime, he has obstructed justice, and continues to do so.
1. That is the biggest hunk of nonsensical bullshit I have ever heard.

2. Assume that he has obstructed justice in the performance of his constitutionally enumerated executive duties. How is that the continuance or furtherance of a crime, justifying the seizure of his confidential communications? And if you tell me that he continues to obstruct justice, I want some specifics.

Was firing Comey obstruction? (it wasn't) That is a singular past act. Crime-fraud does not apply

Was it refusing to turn over documents in the investigation? (it wasn't) Reports I have seen indicate that Cohen was cooperating with authorities. That's why this raid was such a shock.

Herein are 10:

Opinion | An Article of Impeachment Against Donald J. Trump

Sorry bout that,

1. This has everything to do with Mueller.
2. Hide and watch.
3. He needs be fired!
4. And anyone connected to this RAID!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So you don't have a clue about what Hillary was up to when she was a senator from NY?
2. And you actually think there is no Deep State?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Hillary actually has nothing to do with this. I was merely offering you the opportunity to explain your diversion and you apparently decided to divert from your diversion. Oh well, c’est la vie.
2. I said nothing of the sort. What I said is there is reasonable suspicion that Trump or Cohen broke the law. That has everything to do with them and their actions and has nothing to do with deep state.

Any lawyer could have always been raided. All it takes is for the Feds to have some evidence said lawyer broke the law; sufficient to rise to the level of probable cause to justify a search warrant be issued.
If a LAWYER is breaking the law, this is not correct, in terms of seizing attorney-client communications. Clients control the privilege. Not lawyers. It would require client consent or evidence of a continuing crime or crime planning with the CLIENT being involved.

It is a VERY high burden.

I suspect the Fed District Judge is a commie democrat or nevertrumper and just rubber stamped that warrant. We shall see, I guess.

Sorry bout that,

1. This has everything to do with Mueller.
2. Hide and watch.
3. He needs be fired!
4. And anyone connected to this RAID!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1., 2. And 3. Has nothing to do with Mueller. His only connection was referring to the state of New York’s U.S. Attorney’s office.
4. The raid appears to be Constitutional. Not even Michael Cohen has protested that.

Forum List

Back