The real problem with liberals

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
pizza 6.jpg

Why would Iran be concerned about American anger toward Saudi Arabia? Your cartoon doesn’t even make sense.
Maybe you are unaware my sweet candycornhole....Iran and Saudi don't much like each other. Ever heard of Sh'ia v Sunni?

Why would Iran be concerned about American anger toward Saudi Arabia? Your cartoon doesn’t even make sense.
Maybe you are unaware my sweet candycornhole....Iran and Saudi don't much like each other. Ever heard of Sh'ia v Sunni?

Yes, well aware….

Wondering why they would care if the the Saudis are in the US Doghouse…. The cartoon doesn’t make sense.

Yes, well aware….

Wondering why they would care if the the Saudis are in the US Doghouse…. The cartoon doesn’t make sense.
Geeze candy...you need to get off the sugar.

The Saudis are long time allies of the USA...and Iran is not. A deteriorating relationship between US and Saudi likely enhances Iran's position in the ME and weakens Saudis. Get it?

This thread bombs so hard. What does this shit even mean? Iranians heard about the Ape dying and thought about Saudi? Sprinkle the word "liberal"

This thread bombs so hard. What does this shit even mean? Iranians heard about the Ape dying and thought about Saudi? Sprinkle the word "liberal"
It is just another silly thread. Why are lefties so angry about it?

From James Fallows' ongoing efforts to record Trump's behavior as it happens so people can look back and see what we knew about him as we were deciding on a President:

It’s increasingly evident that something is seriously wrong with Donald Trump. ...
But when the results of an established process turn against them, presidents and presidential aspirants must defend the process. That’s the difference between rule-of-law and rule-of-men. Richard Nixon disagreed with the Supreme Court’s rulings against him but did not question their legitimacy or say he would try to get back at the Justices. Al Gore had far better logical and jurisprudential grounds for questioning the ruling in Bush v. Gore, but while he made clear that he bitterly disagreed, he of course complied. He did not mention the ethnicity of the Justices or say that they should be “looked into.”

A president cannot suggest, as Trump is doing here, that his personal interests or vendettas come ahead of the systems of democratic government that a president is sworn to “preserve, protect, and defend.” I am not aware of any institution, tradition, or system that Trump has ever placed above his own interests or impulses. The speech in San Diego is the latest stark example.

This is outlier behavior and must not be “normalized.”

Trump is total Bullshit ..
Shady Accounting Boosts Trump’s Wealth

“Donald Trump claims a net worth of more than $10 billion and income of $557 million. But he appears to get there only by over-valuing properties and ignoring his expenses.”

Politico spoke with more than a dozen financial experts and Trump’s fellow multi-millionaires about the presumptive Republican nominee’s financial statement. Their conclusion: the real estate magnate’s bottom line – what he actually puts in his own pocket – could be much lower than he suggests. Some financial analysts said this, and a very low tax rate, is why Trump won’t release his tax returns.”

Forum List

Back