The real reason we are being FORCED to take an experimental gene therapy shot...the POLITICS of Pfizer sponsoring "NEWS" programs

Lefties…maybe a different framing is in order.

What would you say if MyPillow sponsored Fox News?

Would you blast the company and the CEO, or would you buy the pillow?

You've already had mRNA based shots when you had the measles shot.
My sources say otherwise.

1634837437392.png

Nature - The Tangled History of mRNA Vaccines

Gee...I wonder if there could POSSIBLY be a conflict of interest for these programs to be sponsored by the manufacturer of the experimental gene therapy shot.

You sheep need to wake up.

This is about CONTROL and CORPORATE PROFITS.

Watch this shit.,

yea, the lines are certainly being blurred, but this isn't the beginning, but a continuation.

once media outlets found they can sell "stories that look like news", that was all she wrote. there's a disclaimer out there somewhere, usually, but it needs to be clear / plain as day.

the media really needs to come up with a system and enforce it on themselves. the gov has zero business doing this.

create a system, find a way to validate "news" and brand it as such, and if someone is screaming TRUMP SUCKS then it's opinion and clearly branded as such.

we also need to quit reporting on what people SAY happened and report on WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. but this takes legwork and most "journalists" won't do that.

yea, the lines are certainly being blurred, but this isn't the beginning, but a continuation.

once media outlets found they can sell "stories that look like news", that was all she wrote. there's a disclaimer out there somewhere, usually, but it needs to be clear / plain as day.

the media really needs to come up with a system and enforce it on themselves. the gov has zero business doing this.

create a system, find a way to validate "news" and brand it as such, and if someone is screaming TRUMP SUCKS then it's opinion and clearly branded as such.

we also need to quit reporting on what people SAY happened and report on WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. but this takes legwork and most "journalists" won't do that.

You make some very good points.

We will have a social credit score system in place very soon.

If you do not rank...you may not participate in the society.

No banking, just as an example. CHASE already will not do business with companies they do not like.

You make some very good points.

We will have a social credit score system in place very soon.

If you do not rank...you may not participate in the society.

No banking, just as an example. CHASE already will not do business with companies they do not like.
and chase has been my bank for decades. but if i have to change because i don't fit their profile demands, i'll change.

but the screaming needs to stop and the thinking needs to begin. we're just a long ways away from that as the right is now starting to scream back. if history shows me anything, screaming at a child seldom stops the screaming.

and chase has been my bank for decades. but if i have to change because i don't fit their profile demands, i'll change.

but the screaming needs to stop and the thinking needs to begin. we're just a long ways away from that as the right is now starting to scream back. if history shows me anything, screaming at a child seldom stops the screaming.

I have some cards with them.

I am not trying to make a narrow point that you cannot find another bank today. Down the road, this is not good.

Like AMAZON only allowing one copy of a book to be sold. Have you ever heard about that? ;):)

I have some cards with them.

I am not trying to make a narrow point that you cannot find another bank today. Down the road, this is not good.

Like AMAZON only allowing one copy of a book to be sold. Have you ever heard about that? ;):)
Yea I know many will do it. Tide turning that way. All I can do is not support what I don't believe in as much as possible.

Having a DRUG COMPANY pay money to a "NEWS" outlet that PUSHES for that company's DRUGS to be MANDATED FOR EVERY CITIZEN seems VERY MOTHERFUCKING CORRUPT TO ME.

Gee...I wonder if there could POSSIBLY be a conflict of interest for these programs to be sponsored by the manufacturer of the experimental gene therapy shot.

Watch this shit.,

FB_IMG_1633005432313.jpg

Yep and why our government wants everyone to get the shot.

I haven't wrote a check in twenty years, my bank account was automatically drafted for my house payment which I paid off in 2007. Then I canceled it. Haven't had a bank account since. I paid for my land payment with money orders now.

Lefties...this is how dumb you are.

Pfizer makes the drug.
Pfizer gives millions of dollars to CNN
CNN tells you to take the drug
You take the drug
You see nothing wrong
You demand everyone take the drug

Fucking dipshits.

The J&J vaccine isn't made with MRNA.

It's the same type of vaccine that we got when we were kids.

So if you don't want to take an MRNA shot, take the Johnson and Johnson one.

If someone wants to take the Pfizer and Moderna shots what's the problem?

You aren't taking it so I fail to see what your problem is.

If someone doesn't want the MRNA there is a vaccine without it.

The Johnson and Johnson one.

Stop whining and go get the shot.
The J and J vaccine is with mRNA, it's just that the delivery mechanism is slightly different than Moderna and Pfizer.

There is a more traditional COVID vaccine made with inactivated virus in development. Phase 2 trials were published last month. Not quite as effective it would seem, but still really good.

Lefties...this is how dumb you are.

Pfizer makes the drug.
Pfizer gives millions of dollars to CNN
CNN tells you to take the drug
You take the drug
You see nothing wrong
You demand everyone take the drug

Fucking dipshits.
I am not paid by Pfizer.

Get the vaccine.

Watch this shit.,

I got vaccinated because I did not wish to attract the virus. No one forced me!

Forum List

Back