The REAL War on Women....

Well, I guess it's my turn to piss on this parade of ignorance in motion.

Many of your asset bubbles already popped back when commodities prices went down, here a while back. And it was all due to over borrowing due to cheap credit, or greed.

Just saying.
Ignorance in motion?

You mean like your apparent ignorance of continued asset bubbles like we have today and the never fixed bubble blowing machine at the Federal Reserve?

Well, parade it all you want, pwj. I wont hold you back at all, promise.

Yes ignorance in motion. That be you.
Because an ignoramus like you says so?

roflmao

No because you are in fact ignorance in motion. Merry Christmas

Many of your asset bubbles already popped back when commodities prices went down, here a while back. And it was all due to over borrowing due to cheap credit, or greed.

Just saying.
Ignorance in motion?

You mean like your apparent ignorance of continued asset bubbles like we have today and the never fixed bubble blowing machine at the Federal Reserve?

roflmao

Do you have any young female relatives? If so do you condone having their genitals mutilated?
Do you think they should be treated like animals as they are in muslim homes worldwide?
Would you like any of these females to marry a muslim man?
Is it OK if any of were raped by a family member that the females must then be murdered?
You're an asshole!

Just saying.
Ignorance in motion?

roflmao

Do you have any young female relatives? If so do you condone having their genitals mutilated?
Do you think they should be treated like animals as they are in muslim homes worldwide?
Would you like any of these females to marry a muslim man?
Is it OK if any of were raped by a family member that the females must then be murdered?
You're an asshole!

Why would you first pose & than answer such a stupid question as that? Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back