The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

I think you missed IM2's "point" of white women benefiting from, and I quote "racial preference". Maybe Rachel Dolezal, but I would think she would be the exception.
I missed his point because I have that black racist on ignore, along with a few other especially obnoxious bigots.

Now that is incredibly racist
It is also untrue. Despite some diffusion from the Arab world, very few sub-Saharans were ever civilized in the first place and remained stone-aged people until European colonialism and then only in the peripheries of the continent.

What situation are you speaking of Ray?

How about the topic we are in which is black poverty? My links point to a very disturbing ratio of black girls getting pregnant in their teen years and black males becoming felons, both of which play a huge party in poverty these days. I also posted a link that showed 75% of black male children cannot read at state levels in California, and I'm sure it's similar in other states, unless it's something in their drinking water.

On a personal note I told you about my neighbor next door with the basketball hoop, the complaints I hear on my police scanner, and the fact our schools were once one of the best in the county until blacks moved in, and we've been on academic watch since.

You and your cohorts ignore all of that and refer to phantom white racism and discrimination. I won't say it doesn't happen, but certainly not nearly to the level of affecting an entire race of people. They are anomalies at best. Instead, you people post all kinds of things of the past about people you never even met that have nothing to do with your life in 2022, and final results instead of empirical evidence as to what led to those results.

Per capita blacks lead the country in almost every crime category. Over 50% of US murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and that are black males.

You have a lot of things going against your race that whites are in no way responsible for. Unless you address those issues, your grandchildren will be talking about the same thing in 50 years from today.

Not it shows just how far whites like you go to excuse the bad choices of your race. You don't get to commit more crimes because there are more of you. You have 17 times the wealth, own damn near everything, are represented at every level in the American system. Whites should not be committing more crimes than everybody else.

Again, a completely stupid and uneducated claim. If most people play auto lotto, then most people are going to win playing auto lotto instead of picking their own numbers. It's not that auto lotto is any more luckier than picking your own numbers, it's that most everybody uses auto lotto.

Per capita is where the truth lies; what each group of people do as a whole. Blacks lead the way in crime in nearly every category. People today don't commit crimes because they are starving. People today commit crimes as an option to work or for opportunity.

What is the state of the neighborhood now?

I live in the suburbs, but Cleveland is broke. Their police force has been decreasing for years while crimes, especially violent crimes have been increasing. In the winter some people complain about being trapped on their street for days because they don't have nearly enough equipment or employees to clear those streets. In many winters a third of those snow plows are in repair because the equipment is so old.

How about the topic we are in which is black poverty? My links point to a very disturbing ratio of black girls getting pregnant in their teen years and black males becoming felons, both of which play a huge party in poverty these days. I also posted a link that showed 75% of black male children cannot read at state levels in California, and I'm sure it's similar in other states, unless it's something in their drinking water.

On a personal note I told you about my neighbor next door with the basketball hoop, the complaints I hear on my police scanner, and the fact our schools were once one of the best in the county until blacks moved in, and we've been on academic watch since.

You and your cohorts ignore all of that and refer to phantom white racism and discrimination. I won't say it doesn't happen, but certainly not nearly to the level of affecting an entire race of people. They are anomalies at best. Instead, you people post all kinds of things of the past about people you never even met that have nothing to do with your life in 2022, and final results instead of empirical evidence as to what led to those results.

Per capita blacks lead the country in almost every crime category. Over 50% of US murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and that are black males.

You have a lot of things going against your race that whites are in no way responsible for. Unless you address those issues, your grandchildren will be talking about the same thing in 50 years from today.
Thank you!

This thread keeps meandering as the leftists are eager to deflect from the obvious truth: that 25% of blacks remain in poverty because they are making bad choices, the most damaging one having a majority of babies out of wedlock, which in turn leads to low educational completion rates, and then poverty, and then high violent crime. They are all traced back to a 75% OOW rate.

That the leftists can do nothing more than go back GENERATIONS say…..yeah, but slavery!…..yeah, but Jim Crow!…..shows they have very little by which they can point to CURRENT racism.

Whites who point this out are not racist. We are simply tired of being blamed for something that is not our fault, and paying for it via “reverse racism.”

Thank you!

This thread keeps meandering as the leftists are eager to deflect from the obvious truth: that 25% of blacks remain in poverty because they are making bad choices, the most damaging one having a majority of babies out of wedlock, which in turn leads to low educational completion rates, and then poverty, and then high violent crime. They are all traced back to a 75% OOW rate.

That the leftists can do nothing more than go back GENERATIONS say…..yeah, but slavery!…..yeah, but Jim Crow!…..shows they have very little by which they can point to CURRENT racism.

Whites who point this out are not racist. We are simply tired of being blamed for something that is not our fault, and paying for it via “reverse racism.”
To deny that racism is a factor is laughable

How do you account for other groups that outperform whites in IQ tests(jews, asians)? The test should be as unbiased an accurate as possible, but It would certainly still have biases by whatever group is creating them. I took one last week on Mensa, and it was just a bunk of shapes and patterns.
It's not so much a matter of ability but one of seeing the value of education and of taking it seriously. Such students can be found in the poorest inner city schools.

Actually it's not to challenge them but to help them. I'm not black but I don't have to be black to see what's right in front of my face. I'm not a politician either but the same applies to politics as well.

If they want to go through life blaming everybody but themselves, that's fine with me. It doesn't affect my life one way or another. They will never solve anything that way, but if it makes them feel better, go for it.

Actually it's not to challenge them but to help them. I'm not black but I don't have to be black to see what's right in front of my face. I'm not a politician either but the same applies to politics as well.

If they want to go through life blaming everybody but themselves, that's fine with me. It doesn't affect my life one way or another. They will never solve anything that way, but if it makes them feel better, go for it.
True……it’s so obvious as to the cause.

As to whether it affects your life one way or another, maybe not you directly, but for whites, and particularly white males, in the work world, it does have an effect due to the response by leftists: let’s favor blacks over whites to make up for racism generations ago.

Forum List

Back