The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

And you're simply saying that because you're a piece of shit anti-white racist low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

You're a parody.
I'm quite sure my IQ is higher than yours and what I stated was fact.

Depends on what you mean by working harder. They may not be able to dig a ditch any faster than blacks but they bust their asses to learn as much as they can in school so they can advance themselves.

One time I had an Asian/ American student. Teaching him was the easiest person I ever had to teach. After his lesson he'd be back the next week playing his lesson like a professional guitarist. I couldn't give him enough work to do, and I've been teaching for quite a long time.
It means working harder. We bust our asses in school. I have degrees. You don't. So don't lecture me about some fucking Asian busting their ass to learn. The ONLY reason you racists try throwing Asians in our face is because you think Asians are soft and they take your shit without fighting back, while we'll take your racist asses to the hoop every time.

There is nothing racist about saying that blacks could solve their own problems with poverty (of the 25% in poverty) by waiting for babies and finishing school. What’s racist would be to say we have to give blacks money because they are incapable of getting out of poverty on their own.

This pattern of libs screeching “raaaaacist” at people pointing out the obvious - study after study shows delaying childbearing and completing school is the key to moving out of poverty - is promoting a sense of victimhood among poor blacks instead of empowerment. Plus, it’s just the nasty libs way of cutting off a debate.
What you say is racist because its a false stereotype that doesn't apply.

Let's see. Prog assholes like you call us "racist," "sexist," "traitors," "Nazis", "stupid," "bigots," "white losers who failed in life ," "white supremacists," yada, yada, yada.

Stick it where the sun don't shine, asshole.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword.
You get called what you call others.

Loser.

Your ancestors had a choice on whether to come here.

Blacks did not.

Coming here was actually an IMPROVEMENT over living in Europe for most Jews.
Getting brought here in chains was NOT an improvement for most blacks.

There were not 400 years of anti-Jewish laws to keep you down.
There were 400 years of anti-black laws to keep them down.

White Americans fought a war to keep blacks as slaves.
White Americans fought a war to keep Hitler from turning more Jews into lampshades.

It's really not comparable at all.
Lisa is mentally retarded. She whines about affirmative action even though she's part of the demographic who benefitted from it the most.

Whites benefited from AA. Do tell?
They always say that, but it isn’t true. The white woman who were passed over for promotions given to a less qualified black woman could attest to that. Myself included.

It‘s time for blacks in poverty to take accountability for their own choices, and for hiring, promotion, college admissions, etc., to be based on merit only.

They always say that, but it isn’t true. The white woman who were passed over for promotions given to a less qualified black woman could attest to that. Myself included.

It‘s time for blacks in poverty to take accountability for their own choices, and for hiring, promotion, college admissions, etc., to be based on merit only.

I've seen white women promoted to positions they didn't deserve. Sometimes because of Affirmative Action. Sometimes because they were blowing the boss.

I've seen people of color promoted to positions they didn't deserve.

I've seen relatives of the boss promoted to positions they didn't deserve.

Merit isn't going to ever be the sole factor, and frankly, merit is subjective.

You might have someone with great technical skills, and poor people skills.

So you have two kids.

One is a black kid who went to an impoverished inner-city school, who worked hard, got good grades and scored a 1400 on his SAT.

You got a white kid, who went to a fancy private school, had the benefit of tutors, and got a 1500 on his SAT.

Which one do you think actually worked harder?

It was shorter than both groups have discriminated against us.
What is it that progs sasy whenever you point out some injustice committed against Republicans/white people?

Now I remember: "You po witto baby!" Quit your crying an suck it up.

What is it that progs sasy whenever you point out some injustice committed against Republicans/white people?

Now I remember: "You po witto baby!" Quit your crying an suck it up.
You know that other saying, too: “If progs didn’t have double standards, they’d have no standards at all.”

The reason for poverty among blacks who remain poor (most are working class or above) is the same reason that whites in poverty remain poor. It is due to having babies while still in one’s teens, without a husband, and often without completing high school as a result.

Anyone can break free of poverty by doing the following, at a minimum:

1) If you have sex while in high school (not everyone does, by the way), use birth control consistently. Double up, even, because a pregnancy at this stage of life will likely result in a life of financial struggle. Thus, your chance of an unwanted pregnancy drops from “probably” to about 1 in 200.

2) Unencumbered by a baby, complete high school and then use a Pell Grant to get a free community college education focused on a vocational track. That right there moves you into the lower-middle class.

That’s it. Race is not a factor. In fact, the only two poor people I interact with on a consistent basis are white women both had babies (one at 15 and one at 17) and did not complete high school.
Amen

6 million Jews were massacre during the Holocaust, asshole.
I don’t know what the black racist said, since he’s on ignore, but they diminish the horrors of the Holocaust and what befell the Jewish people. It’s their only way to explain how a people who have suffered such horrific antisemitism -and start with nothing - can go on to have their children be so successful. Otherwise, their insistence that poverty is due to racism falls apart.

The other thing they say is that the impoverished Jews in the early 20th century didn’t experience antisemitism directly. To that, I’d say that having your European family - parents, siblings - wiped out, with you never to see or hear from them again, and knowing they were slaughtered for being Jewish Is a horrific loss - and is directly experiencing antisemitism.

Forum List

Back