The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

Personal opinions do not equate to professional bias.

Bias is an action. Not a thought.

There is no finding of professional bias.

Your bias is clear.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.

Self loathing over voting for a President who trusts the Russian premier over his own Intelligence service is the most recent cause of GOP hatred spewing out in all directions.

So the FBI and CIA are now, have been, and shall always be beyond reproach?

Good to know.

Well, to hear conservatives tell it, the INS is. Every police officer who shoots someone in the back is. The current president is.

So why not?

Considering I find Police overreach to be a serious problem, and have been called out for it by Wry-dipshit, that line won't work on me.

The INS like any agency should be held accountable if they break the rules. You hate the INS for their mandated job, which is to control our borders, so any criticism you have of it is like asking PETA to judge a hot wing contest.
And you hate the EPA for giving us clean water. And you hate OSHA for giving us safe workplaces.

Gee, let's all act like idiots now, won't that be fun.

What is there to learn?
An odd question, from someone who just made something up that was demonstrably false, and then was given a few interesting leads to read about. I think it is fair to say you have no desire to learn anything.

I have no desire to waste my time chasing shadows based on a false premise, i.e. Trump is somehow bought and paid for by Russia or whoever.
99d0ebcca9912b7e476e57039c86254a40b4c91d3744016433736410f052fa5c.gif

Only in your cheap 5 cent head is this valid.

Pathetic actually.

Seldom do GIFs accurately depict what is happening on the world stage.
Do you agree with Trump in believing Putin over his own Intel services? A simple yes or no will suffice.

I believe he said what he had to say in public.

What he believes in private is something else entirely.

Again, did you want him to start giving Putin noogies or something?

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.

Self loathing over voting for a President who trusts the Russian premier over his own Intelligence service is the most recent cause of GOP hatred spewing out in all directions.

So the FBI and CIA are now, have been, and shall always be beyond reproach?

Good to know.

Well, to hear conservatives tell it, the INS is. Every police officer who shoots someone in the back is. The current president is.

So why not?

Considering I find Police overreach to be a serious problem, and have been called out for it by Wry-dipshit, that line won't work on me.

The INS like any agency should be held accountable if they break the rules. You hate the INS for their mandated job, which is to control our borders, so any criticism you have of it is like asking PETA to judge a hot wing contest.
And you hate the EPA for giving us clean water. And you hate OSHA for giving us safe workplaces.

Gee, let's all act like idiots now, won't that be fun.

I hate EPA when it overreaches it's mandate.

I actually deal with OSHA all the time as I work in construction and usually they can be quite reasonable.

I believe he said what he had to say in public.

What he believes in private is something else entirely.
So is that a yes or a no?

I think he knows the Russians tried to do some things, but whatever they did had no consequence.

He also trusts the FBI and CIA as far as he can throw them, because they have done nothing to earn his trust.

He knows Putin can't admit to espionage, because that's how the game is played.

Of course idiots like you will ignore that in the hope you get rid of Trump.

think he knows the Russians tried to do some things, but whatever they did had no consequence.

He also trusts the FBI and CIA as far as he can throw them, because they have done nothing to earn his trust.
Of course, these two statements are nonsensical and contradictory, when placed next to each other. This is what your backward Trump think has done to your faculties of reason.

No, you hate the EPA for its job of giving us clean water. If you get to employ these idiot tactics, then so does everyone else.

I am a water and wastewater Engineer and have done far more to clean water than you will ever do.

It's when the EPA goes beyond it's mandate and control of congress that I have an issue.

Like when it tries to make mercury standards so tight that it basically leads to certain power plants being unusable, not because they care about mercury, but because they hate coal fired plants.

Meanwhile the increase in removal has no real impact on the environment, only some theoretical savings.

think he knows the Russians tried to do some things, but whatever they did had no consequence.

Of course, these two statements are nonsensical and contradictory, when placed next to each other. This is what your backward Trump think has done to your faculties of reason.

Actually that is what diplomacy is all out, too bad you are too simple to figure that out.

Diplomacy is the act of saying nice doggie while you reach for a large rock.

No, you hate the EPA for its job of giving us clean water. If you get to employ these idiot tactics, then so does everyone else.

I am a water and wastewater Engineer and have done far more to clean water than you will ever do.

It's when the EPA goes beyond it's mandate and control of congress that I have an issue.

Like when it tries to make mercury standards so tight that it basically leads to certain power plants being unusable, not because they care about mercury, but because they hate coal fired plants.

Meanwhile the increase in removal has no real impact on the environment, only some theoretical savings.
No, you hate the EPA, because of its job of giving us clean water.

Unless you would like to set some ground rules about vapid, moronic statements like thw one i just made. Of course, doing so would have more effect on your bombastic rhetoric than on mine, so that will be a tougher call for you than for me.

Unless you would like to set some ground rules about vapid, moronic statements like thw one i just made. Of course, doing so would have more effect on your bombastic rhetoric than on mine, so that will be a tougher call for you than for me.

Obviously, you can't comprehend that he is an engineer that works with water everyday and his opinion has substance. You don't know what you are talking about .

Obviously, you can't comprehend that he is an engineer that works with water everyday and his opinion has substance. You don't know what you are talking about .
I am being facetious, genius.

Yes there is bias, which is reason for Trump to be suspicious. We have seen it; Comey, Strzok and his girlfrien
But Trump was vomiting the same talking point before he knew of any of that.

False. He knew it the minute they accused him of collusion.
Haha....riiiiight....and not because he is a liar and saying things out of self preservation that he could not possibly know the truth of.

Okay.

Actually that is what diplomacy is all out,
Who to believe....the trumpkin, or all of the diplomats, current and former from both sides of the aisle, expressing shame, embarrassment, and ridicule...tough call...
Trump. You lose.

Haha...what? You Trumpkins seem to have adopted Trump's penchant for declaring victory, no matter the actual events.

What events? The fake fabricated junk that libs are trying to push? Because, that's all you got.

Forum List

Back