The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

The issue has never been about the chiefs, it's about the top level civil servants who are more often than not progressives at most, big government advocates at least, and through and through TDS sufferers.

Still not on point.

There is no evidence of impropriety by the FBI or the Mueller team. Your assertions that there are only highlight your own bias.

Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.
He read the indictment in it's entirety on national television. Trump threw him and the integrity of our entire govt and nation under the bus in full view of the world.

Two FBI agents fucking each other on the side passed tidbits about "la resistance" as if it was a joke.

Rosenstein thinks FBI first, country second, Trump 150th.

Personal opinions do not equate to professional bias.

Bias is an action. Not a thought.

There is no finding of professional bias.

Your bias is clear.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.

Blah blah blah, more of the same. Trump is in cahoots with X, the world is going to end. blah blah blah.
Translation: "I have no idea what the blah blah blah actually is, because I prefer making stuff up on the spot to learning anything about any of this."

The issue has never been about the chiefs, it's about the top level civil servants who are more often than not progressives at most, big government advocates at least, and through and through TDS sufferers.

Still not on point.

There is no evidence of impropriety by the FBI or the Mueller team. Your assertions that there are only highlight your own bias.

He read the indictment in it's entirety on national television. Trump threw him and the integrity of our entire govt and nation under the bus in full view of the world.

Two FBI agents fucking each other on the side passed tidbits about "la resistance" as if it was a joke.

a communist, a KGB thug and Trump kissing their ass IS A JOKE.

F TRUMP

Putin is what Putin is. The whole Trump being his puppet thing is the invention of your sides anger at losing the election, nothing more.

That's exactly right.

This latest outburst by the libs is just the final death throes in an investigation that found no collusion .
Dear dumbshits,

Please read the actual letter appointing the Special Counsel: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

You will note the primary assignment was to "ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemment's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election".

Said investigation has been very successful in achieving that assignment, contrary to you and Trump's denials, red herrings, and manufactured bullshit.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

Still not on point.

Your bias is clear.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.

Self loathing over voting for a President who trusts the Russian premier over his own Intelligence service is the most recent cause of GOP hatred spewing out in all directions.

Still not on point.

a communist, a KGB thug and Trump kissing their ass IS A JOKE.

F TRUMP

Putin is what Putin is. The whole Trump being his puppet thing is the invention of your sides anger at losing the election, nothing more.

That's exactly right.

This latest outburst by the libs is just the final death throes in an investigation that found no collusion .
Dear dumbshits,

Please read the actual letter appointing the Special Counsel: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

You will note the primary assignment was to "ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemment's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election".

Said investigation has been very successful in achieving that assignment, contrary to you and Trump's denials, red herrings, and manufactured bullshit.

Lol, that's about what we have....a gubmint.

Blah blah blah, more of the same. Trump is in cahoots with X, the world is going to end. blah blah blah.
Translation: "I have no idea what the blah blah blah actually is, because I prefer making stuff up on the spot to learning anything about any of this."

What is there to learn? It's smoke an mirrors designed to give your hatred of Trump some sort of tangible nature.

Still not on point.

Your bias is clear.

Self loathing over voting for a President who trusts the Russian premier over his own Intelligence service is the most recent cause of GOP hatred spewing out in all directions.

So the FBI and CIA are now, have been, and shall always be beyond reproach?

Good to know.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Trump bristles and goes bat shit over the notion that Russia helped him win the election. He wants to believe it was him and his campaign. So he constantly whines that there's no collusion.

As far as Trump kissing Putin's ass, Putin has something on him. And it's a doozey.

Fbi is the #1 terror threat in this country. along with the Bureau of Land Management, the Forest Service, the EPA and the rest.

A much bigger threat than the Russkis at this point.

FBI is going down bwahahahaha

Every day I think things can't possibly get better. Trump delivers!

Still not on point.

Your bias is clear.

The liberal hatred from losing the election is now epic.

What is there to learn?
An odd question, from someone who just made something up that was demonstrably false, and then was given a few interesting leads to read about. I think it is fair to say you have no desire to learn anything.

I have no desire to waste my time chasing shadows based on a false premise, i.e. Trump is somehow bought and paid for by Russia or whoever.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Trump bristles and goes bat shit over the notion that Russia helped him win the election. He wants to believe it was him and his campaign. So he constantly whines that there's no collusion.

As far as Trump kissing Putin's ass, Putin has something on him. And it's a doozey.

The election was not influenced nor affected by Russia. Where were you when O was meddling in Israel elections?

Still not on point.

Your bias is clear.

Good to know.

Well, to hear conservatives tell it, the INS is. Every police officer who shoots someone in the back is. The current president is.

So why not?

I have no desire to waste my time chasing shadows based on a false premise
Ah yes, thank you for perfectly illustrating my point.

Despite apparently knowing less than nothing about any of this (which is a fact...you know nothing, and the things you claim to know are factually incorrect, resulting in net negative knowledge on your part), you ahve already decided that the premise is false.

Thank you for doing the footwork of this for me.

What is there to learn?
An odd question, from someone who just made something up that was demonstrably false, and then was given a few interesting leads to read about. I think it is fair to say you have no desire to learn anything.

I have no desire to waste my time chasing shadows based on a false premise, i.e. Trump is somehow bought and paid for by Russia or whoever.
99d0ebcca9912b7e476e57039c86254a40b4c91d3744016433736410f052fa5c.gif

Your bias is clear.

Good to know.

Well, to hear conservatives tell it, the INS is. Every police officer who shoots someone in the back is. The current president is.

So why not?

Considering I find Police overreach to be a serious problem, and have been called out for it by Wry-dipshit, that line won't work on me.

The INS like any agency should be held accountable if they break the rules. You hate the INS for their mandated job, which is to control our borders, so any criticism you have of it is like asking PETA to judge a hot wing contest.

What is there to learn?

Only in your cheap 5 cent head is this valid.

Pathetic actually.

What is there to learn?

Only in your cheap 5 cent head is this valid.

Pathetic actually.

Seldom do GIFs accurately depict what is happening on the world stage.
Do you agree with Trump in believing Putin over his own Intel services? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Forum List

Back