The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

The FBI is not corrupt. Trump was wrong. He got taken to the cleaners by Putin.

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The leadership at the top is.

How do you know this? Give the readers some details.

Mccabe, lying under oath, strzok lying about what he said in texts in order to cover up his bias, FBI's refusal to look at clinton emails after lynch stopped nypd from investigating, and on and on and on and on and on.

I understand, you are making claims on issues you've been told are true, but cannot offer probative evidence to support them. Hearsay is not admissible here, you have to do better.

Those are all fact. They did happen. I hate to ask but are you really that deep into fantasy land? I ask that in all honesty.

It is however owned and run by Germans
That is also not accurate. Deutsche Bank is publicly traded on global markets. In fact, its largest shareholder is a Chinese group.

Furthermore, the people running it are far from "all Germans". If you want to turn over an interesting little rock, look up Anshu Jain amd Charles Ryan...neither of whom are German.

So now you want to add the Chinese to the group of supposed Trump puppet masters?

You guys are like a dog chasing it's own tail.

Pfeiffer_tweet.jpg

So Johnson should have just believed Hoover when he kept calling MLK a communist and a formentor of sedition?

Try addressing my point rather than deflecting, loser.

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

The issue has never been about the chiefs, it's about the top level civil servants who are more often than not progressives at most, big government advocates at least, and through and through TDS sufferers.

Still not on point.

There is no evidence of impropriety by the FBI or the Mueller team. Your assertions that there are only highlight your own bias.

Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.
He read the indictment in it's entirety on national television. Trump threw him and the integrity of our entire govt and nation under the bus in full view of the world.

Two FBI agents fucking each other on the side passed tidbits about "la resistance" as if it was a joke.

Rosenstein thinks FBI first, country second, Trump 150th.

That's how you read the QA session, because of your TDS.

I don’t have TDS. I’m not an American, and I don’t live in the US. I’m an impartial observer who follows US politics as an intellectual exercise and quite frankly, for entertainment value.

I first started noticing Donald Trump when he started showing up in the national media in the early 80’s but 10 years later had dismissed him utterly when he bragged if walking away from his first bankruptcy with $40 million in his own pocket. Despicable.

Throughout his business career, he played fast and loose with the law, using his wealth to push back when “little guys” tried to enforce contracts, burying them in litigation costs, pushing many into bankruptcy. American banks refused to lend to him when he twisted bankruptcy laws to personally profit from his scorched earth tactics while everyone who trusted him lost everything they invested.

Yesterday was a pivotal moment in history. Trump revealed himself very clearly yesterday in that press conference. All he talked about was “no collusion”, “witch hunt” and his electoral college victory.

His staff told him that Russia hacked the election. They told him who did it, how they did it, when they did it, how they paid for it, and who else was involved. The people Trump appointed filed charges against Russian government employees in this matter.

Trump blamed Obama. Trump blamed Clinton and the DNC. Trump blamed America. But Trump didn’t blame Putin.

"impartial"

Just claiming that dismisses the rest of your post.

Trump was no better or worse than any big US developer during the 80's or 90's he was just flashier.

And that’s bullshit. It’s a Trump talking point. Something that he says and his supporters parrot. There has never been a developer like Trump.

Nobody else had 3000 law suits. I worked in development law for 30 years. REAL developers stay out of court. As one contractor said “I can make more money going out and getting contracts than I can get in a court room”.

Then there’s the 7 business bankruptcies. Again a record for US businessmen.

Trump is unique, but not in any way that’s good.

There certainly is a reason why he is the billionaire, while you are a welfare bumb.

I’ve never been on welfare in my life.

Trump is a billionaire because he stole money, inherited money, and he’s been laundering money for Russian oligarchs. There is nothing admirable about Trump’s success because it comes from destroying others.

Of course you can prove all this.......

Gingrich is not running for office
I did not state or imply that he was. Settle down, son.
You most certainly did, dipshit.

"If ever there were a more glaring example in history of Representatives and their patty handlers putting their own re elections over truth and country, i would like to see it."
Wrong. I mentioned their party handlers, which was a clear reference to people like Gingrich, who is still a top party strategist and still campaigns for representatives. My comments also intentionally included many besdide gingrich, as any fool can see several people conveying the same, pussy message as Gingrich.. It's all there in my own words, which you quoted.

So, again...settle down, son, you're embarrassing yourself.

Had Obama done the same thing, the GOP would be demanding that we bomb Kenya.

O did and we cut a "deal" with Iran. He also went along with the CIA covertly overthrowing govts near Russia. Bush didn't even question false CIA intel, you know, that same CIA that can't start enough war. So now, we're just supposed to shut up and bow to a rogue state doj, CIA, and FBI?

Try addressing my point rather than deflecting, loser.

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

The issue has never been about the chiefs, it's about the top level civil servants who are more often than not progressives at most, big government advocates at least, and through and through TDS sufferers.

Still not on point.

There is no evidence of impropriety by the FBI or the Mueller team. Your assertions that there are only highlight your own bias.

He read the indictment in it's entirety on national television. Trump threw him and the integrity of our entire govt and nation under the bus in full view of the world.

Two FBI agents fucking each other on the side passed tidbits about "la resistance" as if it was a joke.

a communist, a KGB thug and Trump kissing their ass IS A JOKE.

F TRUMP

So now you want to add the Chinese to the group of supposed Trump puppet masters
No, and what an odd question. They are shareholders, not executives running the operations. Try to stay focused, here. You made something up, amd it was incorrect. You should have suspected it might be incorrect, since you made it up on the spot.

Trump's trip to Helsinki was a disaster.

Total. Disaster.

He confirmed what everyone has known since the beginning. He is Putin's bitch and way, way, WAY over his head.

Pathetic.

Trump couldn't even be bothered to read a briefing paper written for him about Putin so he could be prepared. And he paid the price for his fucking willful ignorance.

"tl;dr lol"

Still not on point.

Still not on point.

a communist, a KGB thug and Trump kissing their ass IS A JOKE.

F TRUMP

Putin is what Putin is. The whole Trump being his puppet thing is the invention of your sides anger at losing the election, nothing more.

So now you want to add the Chinese to the group of supposed Trump puppet masters
No, and what an odd question. They are shareholders, not executives running the operations. Try to stay focused, here. You made something up, amd it was incorrect. You should have suspected it might be incorrect, since you made it up on the spot.

The only thing being made up are all the conspiracy theories involving Trump being beholden to whatever or whoever because of teh monies.

O did and we cut a "deal" with Iran. He also went along with the CIA covertly overthrowing govts near Russia. Bush didn't even question false CIA intel, you know, that same CIA that can't start enough war. So now, we're just supposed to shut up and bow to a rogue state doj, CIA, and FBI?
With Putin standing to you, smiling? Yes.

Trump's trip to Helsinki was a disaster.

Total. Disaster.

He confirmed what everyone has known since the beginning. He is Putin's bitch and way, way, WAY over his head.

Pathetic.

He certainly succeeded in creating temper tantrums in far leftists.

Yet a other Trump win.

With Putin standing to you, smiling? Yes.

No, you keep your enemies closer.

Forum List

Back