The Religion of Peace murders another cartoonist

I never commented anything of the sort, where did I say anyone to the Left of Hillary should be in your words murdered?
so not leftists just muslims, hispanics, atheists and blacks? anyone else? im guessing the gays too right?

You're a complete idiot, go away, where did I mention Hispanics and gays?

oh so your a big fan of gay rights huh? lol

No I'm anti-LGBT anything, but unlike your Muslim pets I don't want to throw gays off rooftops.

Are your Islamist pets fans of gay rights? How are your Islamist pets on womens rights?

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg
so what you want to murder them for being brown?

You're not worth wasting any more time on, others here I'm sure will deal with you when they notice your moronic comments throughout this thread, you should be easy for them.

Muhammad has no face according to the Koran and people who draw the face of Muhammad are subject to immediate execution. You can draw Muhammad with no face which is legal. Why antagonize those people?

I don't give a fuck what you think or comment, if you want to support degenerates who suck each others dicks and shaft each other up the anus, then that's your moral compass problem and normal, healthy living people like me who do have a moral compass aren't bothered what you think.
your advocating wholesale slaughter of 80-90% of the world and you think your a normal healthy person with good morals? are you insane?

No, but your ilk are insane, a mixture of insanity and Pathological Altrusim, your ilk are a danger to society.

so not leftists just muslims, hispanics, atheists and blacks? anyone else? im guessing the gays too right?

You're a complete idiot, go away, where did I mention Hispanics and gays?

oh so your a big fan of gay rights huh? lol

No I'm anti-LGBT anything, but unlike your Muslim pets I don't want to throw gays off rooftops.

Are your Islamist pets fans of gay rights? How are your Islamist pets on womens rights?

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg
so what you want to murder them for being brown?

You're not worth wasting any more time on, others here I'm sure will deal with you when they notice your moronic comments throughout this thread, you should be easy for them.
alright have fun at your lynching

Muhammad has no face according to the Koran and people who draw the face of Muhammad are subject to immediate execution. You can draw Muhammad with no face which is legal. Why antagonize those people?

It illustrates that they're all basic lunatics, if someone draws a cartoon of Jesus Christ smoking weed, people don't get killed, if someone draws a cartoon of the 7th Century Child Rapist, people get killed.

I don't give a fuck what you think or comment, if you want to support degenerates who suck each others dicks and shaft each other up the anus, then that's your moral compass problem and normal, healthy living people like me who do have a moral compass aren't bothered what you think.
your advocating wholesale slaughter of 80-90% of the world and you think your a normal healthy person with good morals? are you insane?

No, but your ilk are insane, a mixture of insanity and Pathological Altrusim, your ilk are a danger to society.
the person advocating death for 90% of the planet is the danger to society, your a sick fuck and should be hospitalized before you hurt yourself

It illustrates that they're all basic lunatics, if someone draws a cartoon of Jesus Christ smoking weed, people don't get killed, if someone draws a cartoon of the 7th Century Child Rapist, people get killed.
christians would never do that they just do things like ethnic cleansing and slavery so peaceful lol

Not all Muslims are bad and the vast majority are good. However, I prefer they stay on their side of the fence and I will stay on my side of the fence.

What's wrong with that? Were they pissed he left out the other 70 virgins?

God and Gabriel are no servants of a Jihadist..............and you don't depict god or give him human features

I understand he humor and the blasphemy to some muslims

Yes, it's about time they started to just be rounded up and shot or alternatively just throw them from altitude into the ocean and let them drown.
so you want to commit genocide against 1.5 billion people...because they might be violent?

What a typical Leftist response, go and hold hands with your ilk, light some candles and sing Kumbaya.
is everyone who isn't a genocidal psychopath a "leftist" to you?

No, there are Genocidal Leftists and the American Communist Party has endorsed your woman, the Leftist Hillary.

DeathTollCommunism.jpg
so you want to murder all muslims and everyone who is left of you politcally so were talking 2/3rds of planet earth you want to kill?

anybody else

it's that time of year........elections
and seems extremists on all sides go nuts

Whoever wins people will be freaking out. This one is more contentious than most.

Valium in the water might help, or a sea of scotch....or some spiked brownies, caramels, almondbutter cups

depends on what part of the muslims world. From Afghanistan to India you will find art with Mohammed's face

Most don't realize the vast variety of beliefs in Islam throughout the world

God and Gabriel are no servants of a Jihadist..............and you don't depict god or give him human features

Yes, correct. And that is how some will react when you are a devout follower of a false religion. It generates anger and extremism. So the problem is not the cartoon so much as it is a dark spirit spurring on evil acts or retaliation.

Far, far and away in these modern civilized educated times, Christianity does not act that way towards its opponents or enemies. Nor does Judaism or most other mainstream religions. Why must we always give Islam a free pass on all this? And I am not buying they are 700 or 1,000 years behind the rest of us. One thousand years from now they will have just as many deranged extremists and leaders.

Because we can and should. Because we support freedom and reject oppression. Here's my cartoon of Muhammad (may he rot in Hell). I consider this his true face. The words are his.

Portrait.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, correct. And that is how some will react when you are a devout follower of a false religion. It generates anger and extremism. So the problem is not the cartoon so much as it is a dark spirit spurring on evil acts or retaliation.

Far, far and away in these modern civilized educated times, Christianity does not act that way towards its opponents or enemies. Nor does Judaism or most other mainstream religions. Why must we always give Islam a free pass on all this? And I am not buying they are 700 or 1,000 years behind the rest of us. One thousand years from now they will have just as many deranged extremists and leaders.

Why not tell that to people who question the events of the holocaust in some countries. This atheist draws a cartoon totally mocking a religion, and he also has a history of anti Islam speech, Sunni, and yes someone is going to come out of the closet and shoot him, just like the same zealot jew tried to stab someone in the gay parade, and someone assassinated the PM of Israel over the Oslo Accords.

so you want to commit genocide against 1.5 billion people...because they might be violent?

What a typical Leftist response, go and hold hands with your ilk, light some candles and sing Kumbaya.
is everyone who isn't a genocidal psychopath a "leftist" to you?

No, there are Genocidal Leftists and the American Communist Party has endorsed your woman, the Leftist Hillary.

DeathTollCommunism.jpg
so you want to murder all muslims and everyone who is left of you politcally so were talking 2/3rds of planet earth you want to kill?

anybody else

it's that time of year........elections
and seems extremists on all sides go nuts

Whoever wins people will be freaking out. This one is more contentious than most.

Valium in the water might help, or a sea of scotch....or some spiked brownies, caramels, almondbutter cups
Give me a vat of Crown Royal. Please!

the bible approves of all those things and more
PurpleOwl is providing an excellent example for this discussion: The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

The Regressive Left display their Islamophobia - they are clearly afraid of this religion - in three primary ways:

1. Equate modern-day Christianity with modern-day Islam
2. Deflect to Christianity's history ("But the Crusades, the Crusades!")
3. Go directly to insults, attacks, straw men and distortions

aris2chat also provides an excellent example in post 73.

All this for a religion that treats women as second-class citizens, and gays far worse. More than a little hypocritical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back