The Republican/Conservative Misery Offensive.

Anchor to what?

An anchor dragging behind the economic ship.

Again, anchor to what?

Most major corporations provided insurance to their employees.

The "big" effect this had was to minimum wage employers, who think it's grand to take 99.9% of the profit and pay their employees the bare minimum. That was a true drag on the economy and cost the government big in terms of funding services for the poor. No one who works full time should have to worry about food, shelter or healthcare.

Not when we have over 400 Billionaires in this country.

Who are the TRUE anchors on the economy. :mad:

The irony of this post is too much to fathom.

You'll never get away from those 400 billionaires if you can't start small businesses.

An anchor dragging behind the economic ship.

Again, anchor to what?

The "big" effect this had was to minimum wage employers, who think it's grand to take 99.9% of the profit and pay their employees the bare minimum. That was a true drag on the economy and cost the government big in terms of funding services for the poor. No one who works full time should have to worry about food, shelter or healthcare.

You'll never get away from those 400 billionaires if you can't start small businesses.

What you don't seem to recognize is history. Which provides example after example of societies, which are top heavy in terms of wealth, breaking down completely.

People don't put up with it for very long.

Additionally, ObamaCare has almost zero impact on small businesses.

Last edited:
Again, anchor to what?

What you don't seem to recognize is history. Which provides example after example of societies, which are top heavy in terms of wealth, breaking down completely.

You are correct. It is more focused on making life tough for individuals and families.

I know all about history, moron. That was my point.

You'll never change it as long as government (all government) is making it to easy for big corporations to stay ahead.

What you are saying is people revolt.....if that is what you want be my guest.

I'd rather avoid that.

And the way to do that is to scale back government so small businesses have a chance.

By supporting big government, you are electing to support big business.

That the left can't see that only shows they need big thick glasses.

You are correct. It is more focused on making life tough for individuals and families.

You'll never change it as long as government (all government) is making it to easy for big corporations to stay ahead.

I'd rather avoid that.

And the way to do that is to scale back government so small businesses have a chance.

Historically that's been the case under conservative Presidents in this country.

The biggest advance for small businesses and labor in this country..was under FDR.

A President you folks loath.

I'd rather avoid that.

Historically that's been the case under conservative Presidents in this country.

The biggest advance for small businesses and labor in this country..was under FDR.

What has been the case ?

And what is your proof regarding FDR ?

You are very correct in that, given the chance, I'd dig up his ass, shoot and burn it, and not bother to rebury it.

I'd rather avoid that.

What has been the case ?

You are very correct in that, given the chance, I'd dig up his ass, shoot and burn it, and not bother to rebury it.

Really?

We have a middle class in this country.

There was no sizable middle class before FDR.

What has been the case ?

Really?

There were a lot of things that went on before FDR (or that were changing).

Is that really the basis of your statement ?

You didn't answer the first question.

What has been the case ?

Really?

Yeah..there were.

The Great Triangle Fire.

Robber Barons.

Monopolies.

Child Labor.

You know..the stuff you guys love.

Really?

Yeah..there were.

The Great Triangle Fire.

Robber Barons.

Monopolies.

Child Labor.

You know..the stuff you guys love.

Been in the Kool-Aid I see.

First, show me where I ever said I love any of that...where anyone on this board said that. From the board, asshole. Show me.

Next, if you really want to stick your head up your ass and ignore all the changes that were taking place, be my guest.

But to think that FDR somehow created the middle class is fodder for John Stewart.

You going to answer that first question or shall we just let it go as another one of your brainfarts ?

Oh, that's funny.

America is healing ? You sure do have low standards.

Tell it to these folks. You people are simply stupid.

Black Labor Force Participation Rate Under Obama Hits Rock Bottom ? Lowest Level Ever Recorded | The Gateway Pundit

Imbecile...

The labor force participation rate among blacks it currently 60.2%. That is NOT the record low. The record low is 58.5 from July, 1975.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

My mistake.

What the article should have said was black men. Or so that seems to be the disconnect.

Regardless....even your graph shows how pathetic things are in this regard.

America is not, by any stretch of the imagination, healing.
Nonsense. By some measures, we are absolutely healing...

Like the stock market: DJIA and S&P500 both near record highs, NASDAQ highest point in over 12 years

Private Sector Employment as a percentage of the civilian non-institutional population:

View attachment 29034

GDP:

image002.gif

Imbecile...

The labor force participation rate among blacks it currently 60.2%. That is NOT the record low. The record low is 58.5 from July, 1975.

My mistake.

What the article should have said was black men. Or so that seems to be the disconnect.

Like the stock market: DJIA and S&P500 both near record highs, NASDAQ highest point in over 12 years

Private Sector Employment as a percentage of the civilian non-institutional population:

View attachment 29034

GDP:

image002.gif

That's great...if you are part of the group that is benefiting from this. Which many are not.

No, we are not healing. There is nothing that indicates we are getting back to where we were.

Unemployment looks to remain high and would be even higher except for workforce participation.

Imbecile...

My mistake.

View attachment 29034

GDP:

image002.gif

Correct.

In fact, the economy has been recovering for quite some time.

Of course, economic recovery would come faster if we didn't have to suffer conservative foot-dragging and obstructionism.

My mistake.

View attachment 29034

GDP:

image002.gif

That's great...if you are part of the group that is benefiting from this. Which many are not.

No, we are not healing. There is nothing that indicates we are getting back to where we were.

Unemployment looks to remain high and would be even higher except for workforce participation.

When I look at those charts, I see lines growing. That is healing. Who knows what you see?

btw, this is the attachment from above which for some reason, is no longer visible. This graph shows growth in employment in the private sector...

$Untitled.jpg

View attachment 29034

GDP:

image002.gif

When I look at those charts, I see lines growing. That is healing. Who knows what you see?

btw, this is the attachment from above which for some reason, is no longer visible. This graph shows growth in employment in the private sector...

View attachment 29035

pubprivtrend711.jpg

View attachment 29034

GDP:

image002.gif

View attachment 29035

Says the far left Obama drone.

I'd rather avoid that.

That is utter horseshit. FDR laid waste to small business. He was the best friend big business ever had. The NRA even mandated cartels for big business.

Forum List

Back