The Republican War On Women

Not to mention the attack on teachers....

Way to twist the argument to fit your agenda, but it was not an attack on the teachers, it was a check in power on influential teachers unions.Big difference, and this is why people trust the left more and more each day.

The GOP is at war with me?

Why didn't someone let me know so I could bring out my armor?

So far, I haven't suffered any wound.

Whew.

Just a note to patriarchal men - don't be deciding with whom I am at war. I can decide for myself, you presumptuous chauvinists.

Decide whatever you want.

But you are in the minority.

I thought the left was staunch supporters of minorities?

Republicans are calling their assault on women "manufactured by Democrats".

As if women are watching MSNBC like righties watch and listen to Fox and Rush. HA!

Women aren't brainwashed like middle class republicans. Remember that. Women have two eyes and ears and a brain. They want birth control. PERIOD. They want to right to decide if/when they concieve a child.

And Republicans aren't just attacking women on birth control and abortion. Did you see Scott Walker in Wisconsin voted against equal pay for equal work? Are Republicans stupid or trying to lose?

But don't blame Democrats.

The GOP is at war with me?

Why didn't someone let me know so I could bring out my armor?

So far, I haven't suffered any wound.

Whew.

Just a note to patriarchal men - don't be deciding with whom I am at war. I can decide for myself, you presumptuous chauvinists.

Decide whatever you want.

But you are in the minority.

I thought the left was staunch supporters of minorities?

Not when the minority is trying to force their radical agenda down our throats.

As if women are watching MSNBC like righties watch and listen to Fox and Rush. HA!

Women aren't brainwashed like middle class republicans. Remember that. Women have two eyes and ears and a brain. They want birth control. PERIOD. They want to right to decide if/when they concieve a child.

And Republicans aren't just attacking women on birth control and abortion. Did you see Scott Walker in Wisconsin voted against equal pay for equal work? Are Republicans stupid or trying to lose?

Who's stopping them from buying BC or not having or having a baby?

God Lord you're dumb.

The lengths the Neo Marxists have to go to in order to avoid discussing Obama Not-So-Shovel-Ready record as POTUS are staggering

Contraceptives!

Limbaugh!

War on Wimmen!
As my dear Brother Chris has posted so many times in so many different threads on this forum...

Chris said:
Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 8 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 22 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

And you actually believe that? That's pathetic. Like I said earlier, you can say what you want, it doesn't make it true. The numbers dont add up Marc, the numbers do not lie. You are either gullible, or complicit.

Speaking as a woman, I am absolutely 100% with Mrs. Romney that my No. 1 concern is the economy. Until that is fixed, no program, initiative, or policy affecting men or women is secure in the face of impending national bankruptcy.

I understand that women, being the gender most likely to be the primary caretaker of their children, feel more vulnerable and at risk than do most men. Thus they are far more likely to cling to the security of government safety nets.
.....Especially if they forget "their place"......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZiKAskjPF8]Honey, I'm home! Where's my dinner?! - YouTube[/ame]​

So when have women been hemmoraging from the GOP?

Boy...Bill Maher really had YOU pegged when he discussed the RW Bubble...

rebub_bubble.jpg

*SMH*

Speaking of Bill Mahar.. here's his respect for women... wonder why no apologies were demanded here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGE3G5kfzps]Low-brow: Bill Maher says Sarah Palin is a 'dumb twat' - YouTube[/ame]

Maher is a nasty vile human being. He is a clown, and the left will protect him at all costs.

Republicans are calling their assault on women "manufactured by Democrats.

Liberal women are pathetic allowing themselves to be used as pawns and presented as only caring about sex and having children by misogynists like you

God Lord you're dumb.
Nobody is, that's the whole point, it's a manufactured crisis that the left is causing. But dont tell Marc and Chris that, they just cant handle the truth.

God Lord you're dumb.

So you want the insurance companies to rip us off and provide nothing basically is what you are saying.

And you want to cost poor and middle class women an extra $800 a year. Put that on a bumper sticker. :lol:

You righties don't understand just how important birth control is. That's fine. Keep up the ignorance. Its going to pay ten fold this November.

God Lord you're dumb.
Nobody is, that's the whole point, it's a manufactured crisis that the left is causing. But dont tell Marc and Chris that, they just cant handle the truth.

Keep telling yourself that stupid.

Mitt's wife is absolutely correct.
Unfortunately.....she's married to a good-Christian-MAN.....and, is pretty-much required to....

(....If she knows what's good for her; traditionally-speaking.)

marketsabre1.jpg

Wow, your insight is just so colorful...
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....it's pretty-much "conservatives" who refer to this as "the good ol' days"......when responsibilities were properly-divided.....just like The Good Lord intended.

you want to cost poor and middle class women an extra $800 a year.

You righties don't understand just how important birth control is

:lmao:

Right after I said...

Republicans are calling their assault on women "manufactured by Democrats.

Liberal women are pathetic allowing themselves to be used as pawns and presented as only caring about sex and having children by misogynists like you

Gee. There's a liberal Democrat talking pointless we have NEVER seen before.

Sort of reminds me of when Republicans said Democrats weren't supporting the troops.

And that was a lie. The Republicans have waged a war on women.

And the rich have waged class warfare on the poor and middle class. But no matter how much proof we provide, you'll deny, deny, deny.

As if you benefit from right wing policies. :cuckoo:

Gee. There's a liberal Democrat talking pointless we have NEVER seen before.

Sort of reminds me of when Republicans said Democrats weren't supporting the troops.

And that was a lie. The Republicans have waged a war on women.

And the rich have waged class warfare on the poor and middle class. But no matter how much proof we provide, you'll deny, deny, deny.

As if you benefit from right wing policies. :cuckoo:

There has never been and there never will be a GOP war on women.

As lying ginned up talking pointlesses go, that one should.

But it won't. As long as there are liars like you to spread the bullshit.

Thankfully, you tools have no cred.

Forum List

Back