The Republican War On Women

:lmao:

Gee. There's a liberal Democrat talking pointless we have NEVER seen before.

Sort of reminds me of when Republicans said Democrats weren't supporting the troops.

And that was a lie. The Republicans have waged a war on women.

And the rich have waged class warfare on the poor and middle class. But no matter how much proof we provide, you'll deny, deny, deny.

As if you benefit from right wing policies. :cuckoo:

And of course you can back all that stupid shit up, right?

What about the left's war on prosperity? The unborn? The American family? Minorities? Businesses? Health care?

Obama's '12 campaign slogan... "tofu in every fridge, a windmill in every yard and battery operated cars for all"

:lol:

you want to cost poor and middle class women an extra $800 a year.

You righties don't understand just how important birth control is

Right after I said...

Republicans are calling their assault on women "manufactured by Democrats.

Liberal women are pathetic allowing themselves to be used as pawns and presented as only caring about sex and having children by misogynists like you

Oh you think birth control and abortion are the only ways the GOP are waging war on women? Oh think again.

Wisconsin State Senator Says Money Is Less Important To Women

War on Women, Scott Walker Edition | AlterNet

On Thursday, with little fanfare, Wisconsin governor Scott Walker signed a bill repealing the state’s 2009 Equal Pay Enforcement Act, which allowed victims of workplace discrimination to seek damages in state courts. In doing so, he demonstrated that our political battles over women’s rights aren’t just about sex and reproduction—they extend to every aspect of women’s lives.

Yes, they really did this. And more. And he did it in the middle of the night.

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.

This is what makes it so much the worse, many of them CLEARLY don't realize they've waged war on women. Including many of the deranged lunatic fringe RW women in the camp.

Sad, very sad.

:( *SMH*

Just because you say it, does not make it so.

Can you give us a clear example of this so called war on woman?
I guess you'd have to be old-enough, to have experienced the first "shots".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc_KY9-5Qzs]Betty Ford: The Real Deal - YouTube[/ame]

Gimme an ARIES-WOMAN....ANY time....especially one with-whom I've shared a birthday....​

Sort of reminds me of when Republicans said Democrats weren't supporting the troops.

And the rich have waged class warfare on the poor and middle class. But no matter how much proof we provide, you'll deny, deny, deny.

What about the left's war on prosperity? The unborn? The American family? Minorities? Businesses? Health care?

I've been backing my comments up for 20 years. Where have you been. And like I said, no amount of proof/fact/information will wake you up.

War on prosperity? Right wing lie.

War on the unborn? Why do you care about the seed in my body? Talk about big brother and intrusive government. No one is forcing you to have an abortion and us on the left don't think a seed is life. You do? Great. Then have the baby.

War on the American family? Are you still living in the 90's? Just look at Newt's life to realize that no one needs to help you guys with your disfunctional families. Or Herman Cain the rapist.

When you say war on business and healthcare you mean our fight against multinational monopolies?

Lets not get into it because nothing I say is going to make any sense to you and you just sound like a right wing fool to me.

Right after I said...

Liberal women are pathetic allowing themselves to be used as pawns and presented as only caring about sex and having children by misogynists like you

Oh you think birth control and abortion are the only ways the GOP are waging war on women? Oh think again.

On Thursday, with little fanfare, Wisconsin governor Scott Walker signed a bill repealing the state’s 2009 Equal Pay Enforcement Act, which allowed victims of workplace discrimination to seek damages in state courts. In doing so, he demonstrated that our political battles over women’s rights aren’t just about sex and reproduction—they extend to every aspect of women’s lives.

How, in any way, are republicans stopping women from using contraception?

Right after I said...

Funny how folks don't read the thread (or do, and have issues with comprehending the written word). If they did, they won't post shit and look like the morons they are.

:thup:

No shit huh?
....Just like that fat-little-Queen (Porky Limbaugh) says, huh??

LimbaughPig.jpg

For a family of four, the “average income tax rate under Reagan in 1983 was 11.06 percent. Under Clinton in 1992, it was 9.18 percent. And under Obama in 2010, it was 4.68 percent.” During Reagan’s time, income tax revenue ranged from 7.8 to 9.4 percent of GDP. Last year, it was 6.2 percent and is not projected to climb back to 9 percent until 2016. In fact, in 2009, Americans paid their lowest taxes in 60 years.

GOP Can't Handle The Truth: Taxes Are Lower Under Obama Than Reagan | ThinkProgress

Right after I said...

Kind of like the way Obama diverted $400 billion Medicare dollars to the IRS this weekend.

I. President Obama Has Already Signed Into Law Eight Separate Small Business Tax Cuts: In the Recovery Act and subsequent legislation in 2009 and 2010, the President signed the following eight small business tax cuts into law:

1.A New Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
2.A New Tax Credit for Hiring Unemployed Workers
3.Bonus Depreciation Tax Incentives to Support New Investment
4.75% Exclusion of Small Business Capital Gains
5.Expansion of Limits on Small Business Expensing
6.Five-Year Carryback of Net Operating Losses
7.Reduction of the Built-In Gains Holding Period for Small Businesses from 10 to 7 Years to Allow Small Business Greater Flexibility in Their Investments
8.Temporary Small Business Estimated Tax Payment Relief to Allow Small Businesses to Keep Needed Cash on Hand

FACT SHEET: President Obama Has Signed Eight Small Business Tax Cuts Into Law, Pledges to Sign Eight New Tax Cuts Benefitting Millions of Small Businesses | The White House

I. President Obama Has Already Signed Into Law Eight Separate Small Business Tax Cuts: In the Recovery Act and subsequent legislation in 2009 and 2010, the President signed the following eight small business tax cuts into law:

7.Reduction of the Built-In Gains Holding Period for Small Businesses from 10 to 7 Years to Allow Small Business Greater Flexibility in Their Investments
8.Temporary Small Business Estimated Tax Payment Relief to Allow Small Businesses to Keep Needed Cash on Hand

FACT SHEET: President Obama Has Signed Eight Small Business Tax Cuts Into Law, Pledges to Sign Eight New Tax Cuts Benefitting Millions of Small Businesses | The White House

And dems attempt to say big brother doesn't exist?

I see. So women aren't just concerned about sex, they also need special protection because they aren't able to find their own jobs and negotiate their own wages like men are. They need to be taken care of by men. So you're not sexist, you're just doing your duty as a big strong man and want to care for them. Well, you want someone else to, politicians. Wow, I couldn't make that shit up. You really are a misogynist.

:dig:

I see. So women aren't just concerned about sex, they also need special protection because they aren't able to find their own jobs and negotiate their own wages like men are. They need to be taken care of by men. So you're not sexist, you're just doing your duty as a big strong man and want to care for them. Well, you want someone else to, politicians. Wow, I couldn't make that shit up. You really are a misogynist.

Remember "the evil white man" is the devil...

I suppose if you break it down "the evil white conservative man" makes up only about 15% of the population at most...

Remember these are allegedly the perpetrators who are "running the show."

Who is the minority again progressives?

It's more like there is a war against white conservative Christian males.

Oh, that's a given. Sealyboob is definitely a misogynist. Just look at the vile (and stupid) posts he made in this thread

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Nope. I have a sister and a wife; I also managed the Domestic Violence programs for my agency, wrote and managed VAWA grants and spent a good deal of time with Women's groups,I transported victims to secure areas so the women staff could safely take victims to shelters, and coordinated with probation, prosecutors, anger management providers and the courts.

Would you prefer a euphemism? How about instead of a war on women we call it a suspension of the rights of women to control their lives? Better?

I just now noticed you responded to my post and the link in under a minute. Nice, you sure evaluated the 'not evidence'.

I have a wife and daughters.......​

:rolleyes:

Lemme guess.....they're (both) blind?

Do you make fun of all disabilities or just the blind.

Can't deal with real opinions, I got it. Liberals don't deal with reality well.

Last edited:

And dems attempt to say big brother doesn't exist?

God I'm sick of explaining this over and over to you right wing fools. But here goes again.

The rules of the game of business are defined by government. Any sports fan can tell you that football, baseball, or hockey without rules and referees would be a mess. Similarly, business without government doesn't work.

The conservative mantra is "let the market decide." But there is no market independent of government, so what they're really saying is, "Stop government from defending workers and the middle class, and let the corporations decide what is best.

Your policies will produce a small but powerful wealthy class, a small "middle" mercantilist class, and a huge and terrified worker class which have traditionally been called "serfs."

The middle class is a new invention of liberal democracies, the direct result of governments defining the rules of the game of business. It is, quite simply, an artifact of government regulation of markets and tax laws.

But, conservatives say, government is the problem, not the solution. :cuckoo:

Oh, that's a given. Sealyboob is definitely a misogynist. Just look at the vile (and stupid) posts he made in this thread

Funny that women 2 to 1 agree with this misogynist. :badgrin:

Is Rush a misogynist?

Forum List

Back