The results of Democrat policy...

Any of the "conservative red states" being made out to be successful is false other then a few fossil fuel states like Texas.....because they all take in more federal tax money then they give. That is not successful.

If you want to point out energy states like Texas and Wyoming...yes, due to Fossil Fuels, they are, at least Giver/Taker status-wise, successful....however Texas certainly has issues with income inequality and poverty, and by other measures is not successful.

And the fact that blue states in their infinite "green energy" ignorance are not willing to harvest their energy is just another glaring example of failed liberal policy.

Sorry my friend, you can swallow the liberal propaganda all you want, but the fact is conservative states are flourishing and liberal states are bankrupt and jobless.

It's how liberal policy (ie communism) always ends.

Aren't willing to harvest...? Everyone harvest it as much as they can, except maybe Alaska. There are drilling activities in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, even California.

They can drill all they want, they won't turn into an energy state the likes of Texas, Wyoming, North Dakota and Alaska are....simply because of the physical, undeniable fact that enough of the stuff isn't there.

Pennsylvania used to be the energy state of the country way back in the day, but nowadays all the wells have gone dry. They can drill baby drill till the cows come home, they won't make much out of it.

Unemployment isn't a red state/blue state divide, it's actually quite diverse. There's states like Illinois and Georgia who both have high unemployment, then there's states like Hawaii and Nebraska that have low unemployment. There's WAY more that goes on in unemployment than mere politics.

List of U.S. states by unemployment rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And until the red states start giving more tax money then they take, there's no talk of "bankrupt". Oh did I mention California is running a surplus this year?

Really genius? So you can't Frack in Pennsylvania?!? :lmao:

It's not oil which has North Dakota booming chief! Want to try again?

The Canadian population does not warrant the plethora of sub-specialties that the US has.
A good deal of advancements within the medical world in the US is also due to the RUGS aspect of Medicare.

Oh so they deserve substandard health care in Canada? Because there are fewer of them they're shit out of luck huh?
And thats what you want for the U.S.? Really?

Can you specify in my posting where I wrote what you just replied to?

The Canadian population does not warrant the plethora of sub-specialties that the US has. Apparently you have reading comprehension problems....with your own sentence.
Or if you want we can say...the population doesnt deserve specialized health care just because they're Canadians.
Why don't they warrant specialized health care? Are they a lower form of life or something?

Keep digging....

Any of the "conservative red states" being made out to be successful is false other then a few fossil fuel states like Texas.....because they all take in more federal tax money then they give. That is not successful.

If you want to point out energy states like Texas and Wyoming...yes, due to Fossil Fuels, they are, at least Giver/Taker status-wise, successful....however Texas certainly has issues with income inequality and poverty, and by other measures is not successful.

And the fact that blue states in their infinite "green energy" ignorance are not willing to harvest their energy is just another glaring example of failed liberal policy.

Sorry my friend, you can swallow the liberal propaganda all you want, but the fact is conservative states are flourishing and liberal states are bankrupt and jobless.

It's how liberal policy (ie communism) always ends.

Aren't willing to harvest...? Everyone harvest it as much as they can, except maybe Alaska. There are drilling activities in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, even California.

They can drill all they want, they won't turn into an energy state the likes of Texas, Wyoming, North Dakota and Alaska are....simply because of the physical, undeniable fact that enough of the stuff isn't there.

Pennsylvania used to be the energy state of the country way back in the day, but nowadays all the wells have gone dry. They can drill baby drill till the cows come home, they won't make much out of it.

Unemployment isn't a red state/blue state divide, it's actually quite diverse. There's states like Illinois and Georgia who both have high unemployment, then there's states like Hawaii and Nebraska that have low unemployment. There's WAY more that goes on in unemployment than mere politics.

List of U.S. states by unemployment rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And until the red states start giving more tax money then they take, there's no talk of "bankrupt". Oh did I mention California is running a surplus this year?

I love the hate libs have for Texas...it assures they wont move here.
And stay out!!!

Oh so they deserve substandard health care in Canada? Because there are fewer of them they're shit out of luck huh?
And thats what you want for the U.S.? Really?

Can you specify in my posting where I wrote what you just replied to?

The Canadian population does not warrant the plethora of sub-specialties that the US has. Apparently you have reading comprehension problems....with your own sentence.
Or if you want we can say...the population doesnt deserve specialized health care just because they're Canadians.
Why don't they warrant specialized health care? Are they a lower form of life or something?

Keep digging....

When your policies have a proven record of failure like the Dumbocrats, all you can do is stretch, reach, and dig deeper trying to create a narrative that explains away the failed policies...

Yup, only 86 per cent in Canada approve their system, while 34 per cent liked ours in 2007...but thanks for the braindead anecdote....every other universal system gets over 80 too...What ignorant chumps- but at least you're in the white idiot party....lol

Yes, the liberal Republicans who won the civil war against the conservative Democrats who fought for slavery.

The liberal Republicans who posted fliers hating women's right to vote and the Conservative Democrats who voted it as law.

The liberal Republicans who enforced the Crow laws and the conservative Democrats who didn't segregate schools.

Or is all this history rewritten to make liberals justify their current positions regardless of facts?

Yes, the Democrats, more specifically the southern Democrats, were conservative. The Republicans were Liberal. The Republicans were in control of congress in 1919, and they were the ones who passed the 19th amendment during that time. They were the liberal party at this time as well, at least in comparison to the southern Democrats (dixiecrats) Some northern Democrats were starting to be more liberal then the Repubs however, this would culminate with the election of FDR in 1932.

So...like...really..."conservatives" pushed for the end of slavery??? "conservatives" pushed for women's suffrage???? What are you getting at? You're not making any sense here.

Oh my God, if I have to listen to one more USMB Dumbocrat asshole try to rewrite history and convince the world that the southern Democrats were "conservatives" my head might explode.

It was Republican Abraham Lincoln and the conservative Republicans which ended slavery. It was the racist, hateful liberals that attacked their own nation to ensure that blacks remained slaves (even as far back as the 1800's liberals were too fuck'n lazy to work and support themselves :eusa_whistle:).

And in the 1960's it was the conservative Republicans who lead the Civil Rights movement and the racist, hateful liberal Dumbocrats who vehemently opposed the movement.

How many conservatives were proud members of the KKK while serving 5 decades in the Senate like liberal Dumbocrat Senator Byrd from West Virginia? Oh that's right - NONE.

Dude - the history is well documented. You can't rewrite it on USMB... :eusa_doh:

oh please...Party name does not denote conservative/liberal agenda. If the Southern Democrats were so "Liberal" then why nowadays does the South overwhelmingly support Republicans? Did the South just suddenly see the light and go from being Liberal to Conservative...? Did we see mass social programs in the south back in the days of southern democrats? That's nonsense. The south was conservative ever since it's foundation.

You trying to paint the Southern Democrats as liberals just makes you look as goofy as a court jester with a bell-ringing hat that has to post laughy faces on everything for confidence.

Of course in your pea-brained mind all you can comprehend is

Republican = Conservative

Democrat = Liberal

Last edited:
What the hell are Conservatives muttering about?
NYS is about the only State that hasn't allowed Fracking.
And to be quite honest about it, I'm all for drilling and fracking as long as the pollution output to the locality is kept to a minimum.

Pubs were liberal before 1964, but they were always big business crony and corruption too- lots of imperialism, then some isolationism- a catastrophe- and then military/industrial complex since THAT became the good scam......

Yes, the Democrats, more specifically the southern Democrats, were conservative. The Republicans were Liberal. The Republicans were in control of congress in 1919, and they were the ones who passed the 19th amendment during that time. They were the liberal party at this time as well, at least in comparison to the southern Democrats (dixiecrats) Some northern Democrats were starting to be more liberal then the Repubs however, this would culminate with the election of FDR in 1932.

So...like...really..."conservatives" pushed for the end of slavery??? "conservatives" pushed for women's suffrage???? What are you getting at? You're not making any sense here.

Oh my God, if I have to listen to one more USMB Dumbocrat asshole try to rewrite history and convince the world that the southern Democrats were "conservatives" my head might explode.

It was Republican Abraham Lincoln and the conservative Republicans which ended slavery. It was the racist, hateful liberals that attacked their own nation to ensure that blacks remained slaves (even as far back as the 1800's liberals were too fuck'n lazy to work and support themselves :eusa_whistle:).

And in the 1960's it was the conservative Republicans who lead the Civil Rights movement and the racist, hateful liberal Dumbocrats who vehemently opposed the movement.

How many conservatives were proud members of the KKK while serving 5 decades in the Senate like liberal Dumbocrat Senator Byrd from West Virginia? Oh that's right - NONE.

Dude - the history is well documented. You can't rewrite it on USMB... :eusa_doh:

oh please...Party name does not denote conservative/liberal agenda. If the Southern Democrats were so "Liberal" then why nowadays does the South overwhelmingly support Republicans? Did the South just suddenly see the light and go from being Liberal to Conservative...? Did we see mass social programs in the south back in the days of southern democrats? That's nonsense. The south was conservative ever since it's foundation.

You trying to paint the Southern Democrats as liberals just makes you look as goofy as a court jester with a bell-ringing hat that has to post laughy faces on everything for confidence.

Democrat = Liberal

Texas at one time was full of dems. I grew up during those times and happily watched the transition to Conservative politics.

They switched because the dem party went full retard on em with this progressive bullshit.

Democrat = Liberal

Texas at one time was full of dems. I grew up during those times and happily watched the transition to Conservative politics.

They switched because the dem party went full retard on em with this progressive bullshit.

Thanks for backing up my point.

Party name does not denote Conservative / Liberal agenda.

1402400_10151820175847971_1812460909_o.jpg

Barkley is an idiot lol. After 30 years of Voodoo, the Walmart heirs are richer than 40 per cent of Americans, and the rich poor gap is worse than EVER, even during the guilded age, with the robber barons...hater dupes fcs....

Barkley is an idiot lol. After 30 years of Voodoo, the Walmart heirs are richer than 40 per cent of Americans, and the rich poor gap is worse than EVER, even during the guilded age, with the robber barons...hater dupes fcs....

That doesn't dispute the fact that poor people have been supporting democrats and the democrats have not made any of them rich. Remember the girl that said Obama was gonna buy her groceries, car, and house? I think she's disappointed.

zzzzzzzz Pubs have tripled the wealthy's wealth while ruining the nonrich and the country the last 30 years. GOP voters are the dumbest in the world..The lies you believe are about to roost. The website is fixed. Kiss your azz goodbye...

zzzzzzzz Pubs have tripled the wealthy's wealth while ruining the nonrich and the country the last 30 years. GOP voters are the dumbest in the world..The lies you believe are about to roost. The website is fixed. Kiss your azz goodbye...

I didn't say the pubs were right. Only that the denms are not looking out for the poor as they would have you believe.

A lot of people got rich under Clinton. FDR MADE THE MIDDLE CLASS WITH ss, public colleges, and unions...Reagan wrecked it...

A lot of people got rich off of the internet. The middle class existed long before FDR. It's not like he sat down and said, let's give out more money.

oh please...Party name does not denote conservative/liberal agenda. If the Southern Democrats were so "Liberal" then why nowadays does the South overwhelmingly support Republicans?

It's been 150 years since the Civil War genius - hundreds of millions have died. Hundreds of millions have been born. Hundreds of millions moved away. Hundreds of millions moved in. In the 1860's, nobody retired to Florida. Now millions do every year that previously never lived there before.

You do realize the Civil War was not last year, right? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back