The Rich Are *Not* Paying Their Fair Share? The Facts Say Otherwise

OP knows he is being disingenuous, it is proper for people who own the bulk of all money to pay the bulk of taxes.

While those who earn less pay hardly anything, yet get huge refunds at the expense of us who earn more?

What kind of a bullshit scam is that?
The super rich get very generous deductions, tax shelters and frequent tax cuts that we do not get. What kind of bullshit scam is that? I'll tell you, you have been living in a plutocracy so long you think that's how it's supposed to be.

Not my fault you're too poor to afford a good tax consultant. Maybe you should work harder.

not my fault you have to work ... GOMER.

I love my work, hillbilly. It's just having to support you ass-munchers is the part I don't care about.

OP knows he is being disingenuous, it is proper for people who own the bulk of all money to pay the bulk of taxes.

While those who earn less pay hardly anything, yet get huge refunds at the expense of us who earn more?

The super rich get very generous deductions, tax shelters and frequent tax cuts that we do not get. What kind of bullshit scam is that? I'll tell you, you have been living in a plutocracy so long you think that's how it's supposed to be.

Not my fault you're too poor to afford a good tax consultant. Maybe you should work harder.

I love my work, hillbilly. It's just having to support you ass-munchers is the part I don't care about.

you dont support me ass breath - I retired before I was 50

whats your excuse ?

It is your fault that you seem to think that the Billionaires are just like you and me. What is good for them is rarely good for us. Also you do not go to hell for blaspheming the "job creators".

Regarding the liberal claim that the rich are not paying their “fair share” of taxes, the following facts might be of interest:

* In 2017, the top 1% paid 39% of all federal income taxes.

* In 2017, the top 1%% paid a greater share of individual income taxes--39.0%--than the bottom 90% combined--29.4%.

* In 2017, the top 1%% paid an individual income tax rate of 27.1%, whereas the bottom 50% paid an individual income tax rate of 3.6%, i.e., a rate that is 700% higher than the rate paid by the bottom 50%.

* In 2016, the top 10% paid 70% of all federal income taxes.

Sources:

Summary of the Latest Federal Income Tax Data, 2017 Update

Do the Rich Pay Their Fair Share of Taxes? | SmartAsset

wealthy INDIVIDUALS you dumbass -

you quote stats that include mega millionaires- billionaires- trillionaires as a WHOLE.

nice try dipshit
And what is wrong with mega millionaires? There are more today with President Trump in office, than the 1/2 white fagot who preceded him. Also there are less on welfare than was under Obummer. You know after 8 years of the queer in office, it is going to take a while for middleclass to recover from the shitforbrain Kenyan....

kinda late in Russia - does your handler know youre still up ?
Kinda late for a kindergartener, does your parents know you are still up?

Just because you have to go to the welfare office every other week, to renew your EBT card, that doesnt mean that you work...

Regarding the liberal claim that the rich are not paying their “fair share” of taxes, the following facts might be of interest:

* In 2017, the top 1%% paid a greater share of individual income taxes--39.0%--than the bottom 90% combined--29.4%.

* In 2017, the top 1%% paid an individual income tax rate of 27.1%, whereas the bottom 50% paid an individual income tax rate of 3.6%, i.e., a rate that is 700% higher than the rate paid by the bottom 50%.

Sources:

you quote stats that include mega millionaires- billionaires- trillionaires as a WHOLE.

nice try dipshit
And what is wrong with mega millionaires? There are more today with President Trump in office, than the 1/2 white fagot who preceded him. Also there are less on welfare than was under Obummer. You know after 8 years of the queer in office, it is going to take a while for middleclass to recover from the shitforbrain Kenyan....

grow up

Sources:

If they make 99% of the income shouldn’t they pay 99% of the tax ?

Sources:

nice try dipshit

grow up
Yes, maybe it is time for you to move into 1st grade.

The top 1/10 0f one per cent own 25% of the wealth of the nation.

Explain to me how they are paying their share?
Because income is taxed, not wealth, dunce.
Then why is the OP comparing wealth to tax ?

You can’t have it both ways .
His comments were concerning income, while Lush was mewling about "the wealthy"...The distinction really ain't that tough to see...Sorry it flew over your head.

The top 1/10 0f one per cent own 25% of the wealth of the nation.

Explain to me how they are paying their share?
Because income is taxed, not wealth, dunce.
Then why is the OP comparing wealth to tax ?

You can’t have it both ways .
His comments were concerning income, while Lush was mewling about "the wealthy"...The distinction really ain't that tough to see...Sorry it flew over your head.

It didn’t fly over my head . I’m pointing out the shell game misinformation of comparing different denominators .

Apples to apples please.

whats your excuse ?

Fine, dickweed. Then give me back some of that Social Security I'm paying to keep you alive.

I think if we confiscate 99% of Billionaire's WEALTH, that the dems can realize their dreams of riding unicorns and eating Cheetos in the clouds.

Oh by the way . I love these threads that pretend fed income tax is the only tax out there.

How about we compare actual tax rates ? Cause you and bill gates fill up your gas tanks you just paid the same amount In axes . Yet his gas tax expense is a minute micro fraction of his income . Not so much for you!

I think if we confiscate 99% of Billionaire's WEALTH, that the dems can realize their dreams of riding unicorns and eating Cheetos in the clouds.

Those Democrats are truly "livin' the dream"...

living-dream-im-fucking-living-it-784360.png

Oh by the way . I love these threads that pretend fed income tax is the only tax out there.

How about we compare actual tax rates ? Cause you and bill gates fill up your gas tanks you just paid the same amount In axes . Yet his gas tax expense is a minute micro fraction of his income . Not so much for you!
This is correct, the working class funds states.

whats your excuse ?

Fine, dickweed. Then give me back some of that Social Security I'm paying to keep you alive.

stupid too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I paid into SS for years ... the only $ can collect is the $ in MY account not a dime comes from you.

damn RW's are stupid mf'rs arent they ...

whats your excuse ?

I paid into SS for years ... the only $ can collect is the $ in MY account not a dime comes from you.

damn RW are stupid mf'rs arent they ...

You do not have an "account." There is no "lockbox." The Social Security you are receiving is coming directly from those who have real jobs in which SS is being withheld.

Is that too hard for your squirrel-sized brain to comprehend?

Sources:

What percent of the income did the top 1% earn?

whats your excuse ?

damn RW are stupid mf'rs arent they ...

You do not have an "account." There is no "lockbox." The Social Security you are receiving is coming directly from those who have real jobs in which SS is being withheld.

Is that too hard for your squirrel-sized brain to comprehend?

go with that one dumbfuk ...

Forum List

Back