The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

When the US AG and the DOJ confirm the crimes the Democrats / traitors engaged in...

...are the Democrats and snowflakes going to accept it or continue to engage in the same denial of reality / Facts they have for the last 3 years now?
Yes, they are going to deny it because they're liars and truly believe that they are justified to do whatever it takes to defeat traditional American citizens.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
At this point one would have to be willfully blind to not see what the Obama national security team tried to do...and is still trying to do....and one would have to be ignorant to not see that Obama was the ring leader in the deep state circus....they tried to take out an elected president....that's like China or the old Soviet Union shit...people need to go to prison or it will happen again....
Democrats are pissing on our shoes and trying to make us believe it's raining.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.

If?

The IG already investigated the origins (oranges) of the Russia investigation. The deal was clean from the start. A bit of inappropriate communications between agents...and punishment was handed out.

The big question for nutbags is: If the "deep state" was out to tank Trump's election chances with a bullshit investigation into his campaign, why in the fuck did they ( Obama, Holder, Comey etc. ) NOT TELL VOTERS ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION?

Shit.

So here we go, I guess.

I expect nothing to come from this.....but I sense a great fear by you and the rest of the left.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and the guilty are wailing to anyone who will listen.
Well, you can certainly interpret whatever you want based on your ideology. I know how important that is to wingers. My positions have been continually distorted and fabricated all through this thread.

The only emotion I actually feel is embarrassment and shame because of the behavior of our partisan zombies, but you can run with whatever makes you feel good.
Whatever......
You try to give everyone the impression you're non-biased......but it's clear you're not.
You're just another part of the Global cabal, using deception and misinformation to muddy the waters.
If you were objective you could see this for what it is......an attempt by traitors to overturn an election .
Traitors who have repeatedly conspired with foreign governments to undermine our sovereignty and steal our wealth. We know what they have done. It has been reported countless times....but now we are able to see the proof of these crimes.
Not once have I claimed to be unbiased, ever, and that lie gets tried so often (by both ends, of course) I used the second line of my sig to squash it.

This would be huge if true. Historic. Let's get the whole thing out and examine it carefully from all angles. I just don't believe anything I hear from partisan zombies, so I'll wait for the facts and accusations to be tested in the clear light of day.

I have no idea why that needs to be so difficult to understand.
Your credibility is shot.
You've already admitted to voting for Hillary, even though you acted like you were a Ted Cruise supporter.
It's difficult to believe anything you say anymore.

So here we go, I guess.

I expect nothing to come from this.....but I sense a great fear by you and the rest of the left.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and the guilty are wailing to anyone who will listen.
Well, you can certainly interpret whatever you want based on your ideology. I know how important that is to wingers. My positions have been continually distorted and fabricated all through this thread.

The only emotion I actually feel is embarrassment and shame because of the behavior of our partisan zombies, but you can run with whatever makes you feel good.
Whatever......
You try to give everyone the impression you're non-biased......but it's clear you're not.
You're just another part of the Global cabal, using deception and misinformation to muddy the waters.
If you were objective you could see this for what it is......an attempt by traitors to overturn an election .
Traitors who have repeatedly conspired with foreign governments to undermine our sovereignty and steal our wealth. We know what they have done. It has been reported countless times....but now we are able to see the proof of these crimes.
Not once have I claimed to be unbiased, ever, and that lie gets tried so often (by both ends, of course) I used the second line of my sig to squash it.

This would be huge if true. Historic. Let's get the whole thing out and examine it carefully from all angles. I just don't believe anything I hear from partisan zombies, so I'll wait for the facts and accusations to be tested in the clear light of day.

You've already admitted to voting for Hillary, even though you acted like you were a Ted Cruise supporter.
Sounds good, thanks!

The day I'm credible to partisan zombies is the day I worry a bit.

Whatever......

Sounds good, thanks!

Says the leftist conman.
I noticed you didn't deny a word I said.

Whatever......

Sounds good, thanks!

Says the leftist conman.
I noticed you didn't deny a word I said.
Okay, I'll play.

Please list the issues on which I have said I agree with Ted Cruz.

Go!

The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

why ? as long as they stir up shit they could care less about right/wrong or honesty/dishonesty.

So here we go, I guess.

:popcorn:

Why do partisan zealots feel they have to lie to make a "point"?
Being for a side doesn't automatically make one a liar.
Having principles is a good thing.
Not having principles is exactly what communists need to manipulate the masses.
Were you going to provide that list of issues on which I agree with Ted Cruz, or even anything positive I have ever said about him?

Forum List

Back