The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
I expect nothing to come from this.....but I sense a great fear by you and the rest of the left.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and the guilty are wailing to anyone who will listen.
Well, you can certainly interpret whatever you want based on your ideology. I know how important that is to wingers. My positions have been continually distorted and fabricated all through this thread.

The only emotion I actually feel is embarrassment and shame because of the behavior of our partisan zombies, but you can run with whatever makes you feel good.
Whatever......
You try to give everyone the impression you're non-biased......but it's clear you're not.
You're just another part of the Global cabal, using deception and misinformation to muddy the waters.
If you were objective you could see this for what it is......an attempt by traitors to overturn an election .
Traitors who have repeatedly conspired with foreign governments to undermine our sovereignty and steal our wealth. We know what they have done. It has been reported countless times....but now we are able to see the proof of these crimes.
Not once have I claimed to be unbiased, ever, and that lie gets tried so often (by both ends, of course) I used the second line of my sig to squash it.

This would be huge if true. Historic. Let's get the whole thing out and examine it carefully from all angles. I just don't believe anything I hear from partisan zombies, so I'll wait for the facts and accusations to be tested in the clear light of day.

I have no idea why that needs to be so difficult to understand.

I'm not claiming anything, except for the fact that I don't believe anything partisans say until it has been proven and corroborated.
As a reflective moderate, you are a dangerous man, broski.

The Federalis have been getting pretty boisterous, of late, but this is likely to get played in the district Present

Last edited:
Look, this would be fucked up if it's true. I'd be thrilled they were caught, and pretty troubled that it was even tried and could be tried again.

Based on the behaviors we've seen over the last few years, would it be a big surprise? No, sadly. But it still has to be proven. Each "fact" and accusation and theory and assumption has to stand up to full scrutiny. Especially something this big.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
It's just more bullshit.

The only difference now is tRump found himself someone either stupid or crazy enough to take it seriously.

your fear for your democrat owners is quite evident. heads are going to roll, watch.
Lol, neither they nor I have anything to fear.

I'm not claiming anything, except for the fact that I don't believe anything partisans say until it has been proven and corroborated.

The Federalis have been getting pretty boisterous, of late, but this is likely to get played in the disttrict Present
He wants to hear all the facts before making a judgement...Nothing wrong with that.

It's obvious that he hasn't heard all that you, I, and others have heard.

Y'all need to ease up on the guy.

So here we go, I guess.

It's just more bullshit.

The only difference now is tRump found himself someone either stupid or crazy enough to take it seriously.

your fear for your democrat owners is quite evident. heads are going to roll, watch.
You do know that Muler and Cummy are registered Republicans, right?

This is a DC political Establishment thingy, nota liberal vrs America thingy.
The RWNJ "news" told him they weren't.

So here we go, I guess.

It's just more bullshit.

What is your take on all this? Do you think it's much ado about nothing? Some of the facts they're using appear to be verified, so it deserves to be examined, no?

It's just more bullshit.
Well, the allegations are very serious, going all the way through our government and up to the very top.

They're very sure they have this nailed, as we see on this thread.

Someone is gonna look pretty silly. I don't claim to know who.
Their track record says it's the republican "investigators".

So here we go, I guess.

We know for a fact that the Obama FBI / DOJ was corrupt and knowingly used false information to illegally get a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

If that's all they found, wouldn't it be enough?

+
Look, this would be fucked up if it's true. I'd be thrilled they were caught, and pretty troubled that it was even tried and could be tried again.

Based on the behaviors we've seen over the last few years, would it be a big surprise? No, sadly. But it still has to be proven. Each "fact" and accusation and theory and assumption has to stand up to full scrutiny. Especially something this big.
There are a lot of things that go on on the level of "FDR's Wheelchair" kind of conspiracy that is really just nobodies business, shortcuts to needful processes, etc.

And the frequent political appointees have started about 70 years ago to think the process belongs to them, as sort of the Wardens of Continuity between administrations.

They have gotten too big for their damned britches and now think they know more than the American people and thus have the right to nullify the publics political will.

This time it amounts to unintended treason.

So here we go, I guess.

We know for a fact that the Obama FBI / DOJ was corrupt and knowingly used false information to illegally get a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

If all that is verified and corroborated, yeah, I'd think so.

Lol, dude, everything in DC is corrupt.

How else do you think these Congrescritters go in comfortably wealthy but exit filthy rich?

Well, the allegations are very serious, going all the way through our government and up to the very top.

The facts say is the "Democrat criminals".

So here we go, I guess.

It's just more bullshit.

What is your take on all this? Do you think it's much ado about nothing? Some of the facts they're using appear to be verified, so it deserves to be examined, no?
I have no problem with them examining it. I have serious doubts bordering on convictions that any of it will amount to anything. They've been pushing this narrative for a couple of years and it's come to nothing each time. It's will fade away for a few weeks soon and then pop back up next time they need a distraction.

The Federalis have been getting pretty boisterous, of late, but this is likely to get played in the disttrict Present
He wants to hear all the facts before making a judgement...Nothing wrong with that.
You think I've been too rough on old Mac?

If so, hey Mac, grow a pair and swing back, ya Tulip.

:D

What facts? All you've got is some pundits interpretation of some emails and text messages.

And the GOP Never Trump Establishment are just innocent little doves, eh?

roflmao

So here we go, I guess.

It's just more bullshit.

I have no problem with them examining it. I have serious doubts bordering on convictions that any of it will amount to anything. They've been pushing this narrative for a couple of years and it's come to nothing each time. It's will fade away for a few weeks soon and then pop back up next time they need a distraction.
Do you remember the old show "Crossfire" on CNN? Robert Novak and Michael Kinsley, two smart guys, would fire away at each other, calling each other immediately on any bullshit, exposing talking points, etc.

I sure wish we could go back to that, so that each side of an issue could be fairly and equally represented, and so that bullshit could be burned to the ground right away.

You think I've been too rough on old Mac?

If so, hey Mac, grow a pair and swing back, ya Tulip.

:D
ONLY YOU CAN CALL ME TULIP BROTHER

Forum List

Back