The rocky road for Trump is still on the table = he must go to jail

More theatre to keep dimwitted people chattering like monkeys .

CIA have decided that the Republicans definitely win ( will not change overall positions one jot) but this allows the pseudo thinkers to waffle indefinitely .

1719919253992.png

~S~

I've pointed this out before but it deserves repeating, I think.

When the USSC makes a "controversial" ruling there are always two opposing reactions: From the Right, we hear explanations of how the decision conforms to the Constitution and to valid existing laws. From the Left we hear horror stories about the EFFECTS of the decision. They really don't care about whether the decision conforms to the Constitution because they reject the Constitution as "dead letter law"

This immunity case is just the latest example. There has never been any doubt how the USSC would rule. I have been posting it here and elsewhere for months. When operating within his duties as President, he is immune, when operating as a private citizen he is not. The idea that this is controversial is pure balderdash. Ultimately, the decision of whether a certain act or acts are part of his official duties is a question for the trial court (judge or jury).

This case comes out and those on the Right point out that it is perfectly in line with both the Constitution and 200+ years of history. On the Left, we hear idiots like the President saying, Now the President can get away with ANYTHING! Which is utterly ridiculous.

If you follow that logic then every case against him would be immediately dropped, right? But they won't, because they are misrepresenting the ruling and misrepresenting reality.

The Left is evil. They prove it day after day.

Forum List

Back