The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Not warfare like the white man brought, for sure. They had no guns.

So what country does your family come from? Because you're obviously not native. I'll tell you how you became your religion, if you tell me the country.

I think the reason he doesn't answer what country his ancestors are from, is because he doesn't know. May not even know who his momma and poppa is.

Not warfare like the white man brought, for sure. They had no guns.

So what country does your family come from? Because you're obviously not native. I'll tell you how you became your religion, if you tell me the country.
Ireland. Catholicism brought to us in the 5th century AD. Nothing violent. Nothing forced. It gradually replaced paganism. Sorry to burst your bubble.

If you're Irish, that's easy. That was Roman Catholicism that overtook your country, and killed everyone who didn't accept it. St Patrick is just a nice way for you to remember it. But that's bullshit. Your ancestors were pagans before the Romans killed them. You believe what the Romans forced your ancestors to believe to survive, and now you think you believe in the greatest thing ever!

I would think about that for a bit... but I know you're a brainless inbred mass of meat at this point.

If you're Irish, that's easy. That was Roman Catholicism that overtook your country, and killed everyone who didn't accept it. St Patrick is just a nice way for you to remember it. But that's bullshit. Your ancestors were pagans before the Romans killed them. You believe what the Romans forced your ancestors to believe to survive, and now you think you believe in the greatest thing ever!

I would think about that for a bit... but I know you're a brainless inbred mass of meat at this point.
That's lie that you can't substantiate. And I'm done with your trolling. Buh-bye.

Forum List

Back