The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

No, you called me a liar for saying I know you aren't following church teachings now. I was right. You need to apologize.

No, you called me a liar for saying I know you aren't following church teachings now. I was right. You need to apologize.

No, I did not. I owe you no apology. If anyone is owed an apology, you owe me one.

This is the in which I called you a liar:
"And you know this how? Please share with us how you know this?
Let me save you the trouble. You don't know. And any claims to the contrary are simply you lying."

I called you a liar because you claimed to know things you do not.

I called you a liar because you claimed you know why I left the church. You don't. Whatever bits of my personal life I may have spoken about does not change that fact.

No, I did not. I owe you no apology. If anyone is owed an apology, you owe me one.

This is the in which I called you a liar:
"And you know this how? Please share with us how you know this?
Let me save you the trouble. You don't know. And any claims to the contrary are simply you lying."

I called you a liar because you claimed to know things you do not.
I know what you said on the forum. Unless of course you were lying then.

I wasn't. You would be better off taking what I say at face value. The idea that you know why I left the church is ridiculous.

The rules are tough. If one isn't all that strong in the faith to begin with, then they don't stick with the rules.

The rules are tough. If one isn't all that strong in the faith to begin with, then they don't stick with the rules.

Once again, the rules were not the reason I left. I am not sure what all the rules of the Catholic church are, but the rules I was taught in the United Methodist church were not earth-shaking.

Mashie it's pretty clear I've won this debate. I'm going to declare this point closed for now. You are obviously trying to derail the thread. Any further comments will be ignored.

:cool:

Once again, the rules were not the reason I left. I am not sure what all the rules of the Catholic church are, but the rules I was taught in the United Methodist church were not earth-shaking.
They don't allow shacking up.

Forum List

Back