The second nurse airlifted to Emory you aren't going to believe your eyes

So...anymore besides the two nurses? How are they doing? And all those people exposed to Duncan? Any sick yet?
You have to wait for the wind to start blowing again since some nutcases are claiming its airborne.

I saw a video that showed how to DE-suit and the instructor said a major problem is when they turn their gloves inside out too quickly which makes them SNAP off and vaporize any liquid that's on them. I bet that's what happened with one of those nurses. My beef is the director of the CDC is on a short leash by Obozo and is afraid to ask for the travel-ban despite knowing it's the best policy. Stinkin Kenyan won't target other africans....he'd rather read about ten thousand deaths in the US before he deploys his "SWAT team" to go after it.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

There is something out of place with how the CDC transported this women.
R7AjCUB.png

The patient is in a containment suit. The medical staff that will go with the patient are in containment suits. The person not in the containment suit is a protocol person, there to insure there are no trip hazards or other issues due to the suits. There will be one like that on the other end of the trip as well.

Why is that a problem?
Because people apparently want panic and mistrust spread throughout the land. Shameful.
You were to much in a rush tohurry and blame the hospital you forgot that your source said they were no protocol in place and then said the nurse had breached the protocol
The hospital didn't impliment CDC protocol. I decided arguing with a moron was stupid and shit, here I am in your thread. I should just go ahead and bang my head against a wall.
Head-banging makes for a long and painful demise. I hear there's a good, infectious, quick-acting and almost certainly lethal disease available...

This is exactly how government run health care will be handled. Like a clown car.

Ain't it grand?

This mess got started by a private hospital in one of the dumbest places in America: Texas, not the CDC.

And my Obamacare since this January has been terrific.

Well. When you're on the government dole anything is good aint it. Those who actually have to work to be taxed to pay for your "free" medical care though....they don't think too highly of it. And yes, it was a private hospital and the CDC never bothered to even send a representative till AFTER the poor guy died. How's that for government not giving a poo about you.

Yeah, let`s listen to a bunch of redneck swampdwellers. I am sure they know more about medical science than actual professionals.

Fucking ridicilous!

Ain't that the truth? They think the big yellow rubber suit the patient is wearing is a fashion statement.

Poor girl, I bet she's scared out of her wits.

Are you fucking stupid drunk or just stupid? What in the hell are you talking about moron?
We would not be having this discussion is that dumb ass in the white house had done his job

Put the piece of shit on IGNORE....worthless little fake lives for attention.

This is exactly how government run health care will be handled. Like a clown car.

Ain't it grand?

This mess got started by a private hospital in one of the dumbest places in America: Texas, not the CDC.

And my Obamacare since this January has been terrific.
Stop smoking obama's crack you loon it's making you say your normal stupid shit.

Any liberal posting in this thread should be forced to care for and take in EBOLA patients being they support that certified IDIOT Barack Obola who allowed EBOLA in to this country and still refuses to protect Americans.
Sounds like the Cons are all for big government despite their claims.
No dumb ass we want this over sized government to do what we pay it to do. You partisan fucking hack
You pay the government to force Liberals into caring for Ebola patients? When did this come up?
Are you fucking stupid drunk or just stupid? What in the hell are you talking about moron?
We would not be having this discussion is that dumb ass in the white house had done his job
Evidently you were too much of a moron to read the post I replied to. You may want to delete this post and try again.

So...anymore besides the two nurses? How are they doing? And all those people exposed to Duncan? Any sick yet?
Give it a few weeks. Once they isolate all of those people, all we can do is wait for the clusters to pop up, or not.

Put the piece of shit on IGNORE....worthless little fake lives for attention.
Sorry I am stressing you out princess. Are you one of the nutcases that think its the end of the world too?

I saw a video that showed how to DE-suit and the instructor said a major problem is when they turn their gloves inside out too quickly which makes them SNAP off and vaporize any liquid that's on them. I bet that's what happened with one of those nurses. My beef is the director of the CDC is on a short leash by Obozo and is afraid to ask for the travel-ban despite knowing it's the best policy. Stinkin Kenyan won't target other africans....he'd rather read about ten thousand deaths in the US before he asks for a "SWAT team" to go after it.
angry_zps189e41d9.png
Of course, Americans deserve what they get, don't they. After all, we need to be taken down a few notches and set down at the same level as any third-world African shit hole. Serves us right!

I saw a video that showed how to DE-suit and the instructor said a major problem is when they turn their gloves inside out too quickly which makes them SNAP off and vaporize any liquid that's on them. I bet that's what happened with one of those nurses. My beef is the director of the CDC is on a short leash by Obozo and is afraid to ask for the travel-ban despite knowing it's the best policy. Stinkin Kenyan won't target other africans....he'd rather read about ten thousand deaths in the US before he asks for a "SWAT team" to go after it.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

Yup. When dealing with viruses of this nature it is common to wear multiple gloves and everything is supposed to be taped up and they are supposed to be breathing self contained air. Experts in the field of virology feel that ebola is an airborne (or very nearly so) virus and as such these measures are half assed at best.

There is something out of place with how the CDC transported this women.
R7AjCUB.png

The patient is in a containment suit. The medical staff that will go with the patient are in containment suits. The person not in the containment suit is a protocol person, there to insure there are no trip hazards or other issues due to the suits. There will be one like that on the other end of the trip as well.

Why is that a problem?
Because it's something they can run around screaming about. Now...if that person get's Ebola, it would be something. But what if he doesn't?

If he doesn't get infected - he's a born again Christian living holy unto the LORD and is covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

If you do not believe God can protect His Own you're in for a rude awakening, Bodecea! God knows how to keep His Own Children who are obedient unto Jesus! That is the truth!
Your Jesus has nothing to do with this. This is all pure Evil, perpetrated on the people of this country, imported to do so, by a regime run by truly Evil entities.

No dumb ass we want this over sized government to do what we pay it to do. You partisan fucking hack
You pay the government to force Liberals into caring for Ebola patients? When did this come up?
Evidently you were too much of a moron to read the post I replied to. You may want to delete this post and try again.
I read it dumb ass but when in the fuck do we force liberals to do a god damn thing?
You must not have read it retard. Thats exactly what the other retard was suggesting. That any Liberals on this thread be forced to take in Ebola patients and care for them.

Any liberal posting in this thread should be forced to care for and take in EBOLA patients being they support that certified IDIOT Barack Obola who allowed EBOLA in to this country and still refuses to protect Americans.
Why not? Seems they think they are immune to this virus. It was A.OK to import it into the country and the only cases (so far), have been in medical professionals who have been accused by government wonks of violating "protocol".

Yup. When dealing with viruses of this nature it is common to wear multiple gloves and everything is supposed to be taped up and they are supposed to be breathing self contained air. Experts in the field of virology feel that ebola is an airborne (or very nearly so) virus and as such these measures are half assed at best.

The video I saw said to have somebody DE-suit you but who takes care of the last one? Sooner or later some of that stuff is going to land on you......what if a person with Ebola sneezes or spits at you? My mom saw the 1918 flu that the doughboys brought home from Europe.....everybody was sick...even out on the farm she lived on....she credits getting over it by dropping the medicine they gave her (probably quinine) out her window into the snow. :lol:

I read it dumb ass but when in the fuck do we force liberals to do a god damn thing?
You must not have read it retard. Thats exactly what the other retard was suggesting. That any Liberals on this thread be forced to take in Ebola patients and care for them.

Why not? Seems they think they are immune to this virus. It was A.OK to import it into the country and the only cases (so far), have been in medical professionals who have been accused by government wonks of violating "protocol".
Who claimed anyone is immune to the disease? I must have missed that one. Do you have a link?

The jetliner the second nurse rode on has been isolated and scrubbed down FOUR times. We ain't getting the straight dope on this virus or if it's mutated. I can tell you from my experience with paint thinners that exposed skin absorbs anything that lands on it. I once rubbed some paint off my eyelid with xylol....WOW....I thought I'd blinded myself...ran into the bathroom, filled the sink with water and opened my eye....if I hadn't gotten to that water....who knows? :dunno:
Not just scrubbed down. They have removed all the seats and the carpeting before sanitizing the aircraft. The crew that was on that flight has been sent home to quarantine. Initially, the CDC and the regime refused to release the flight information, but Frontier Airlines stepped up and made the information public. At least the airline's fear of lawsuits inspired them to give potential victims of Ebola an opportunity to forestall possible infection.

The wicked are God's sword. He uses them for judgment on a nation, on a people, and when He is finished chastising those he loves and they repent? He destroys the wicked. It's in the bible, Gallantwarrior. Read Psalm 17.

Here is the good news! If you trust in the LORD? You live unto Him? You are praying Psalm 91 over your life? No plague will come nigh thy dwelling place. That is Psalm 91 living. If God could protect His own children while sending an angel of death to pour out a plague on Egypt do you not think God is able to protect His own children today? Of course He can! God is all powerful! God can do anything! That is the God I serve!

I will do a thread on Psalm 91 on the religion forum and you can read up on it. Have a nice evening!

Forum List

Back