The second nurse airlifted to Emory you aren't going to believe your eyes

You would probably guess wrong. Look closely at what the patient has on. Lets see if you can figure it out from there.
Tyvek suit is paper thin

Yes it is. But it is very durable too. And the barrier is woven into the fabric, instead of it being a film or outer layer. The proper protocols were followed. The biggest drawback to the containment suits is that they limit your vision. That is why the medical protocol officer was there to make sure they didn't have any problems.
Have you worn a tyvek suit? they aren't as durable as you think they are. and they aren't made of cloth fabric

They are not meant to be worn in a knife fight. Sharp edges should be avoided in any containment suit. That is part of why the medical protocol officer was there.

And I never said they were made of cloth. Tyvek is a Dupont made fabric.

You're a fucking idiot.

Right. The best medical minds in the world agree with the protocols, but since you and BigRedneck disagree, I am the idiot? lmao

Let's think about this. Ebola is supposedly not an air born virus, and can only be transfer to another person from body fluids.
The patient is in a isolation suit. So everyone else should be protected correct?
Now the question is do you trust the CDC?

Tyvek suit is paper thin

Yes it is. But it is very durable too. And the barrier is woven into the fabric, instead of it being a film or outer layer. The proper protocols were followed. The biggest drawback to the containment suits is that they limit your vision. That is why the medical protocol officer was there to make sure they didn't have any problems.
Have you worn a tyvek suit? they aren't as durable as you think they are. and they aren't made of cloth fabric

They are not meant to be worn in a knife fight. Sharp edges should be avoided in any containment suit. That is part of why the medical protocol officer was there.

You're a fucking idiot.

Right. The best medical minds in the world agree with the protocols, but since you and BigRedneck disagree, I am the idiot? lmao

Actually, they don't. That's why you're an idiot. Apparently you don't read.

You're a fucking idiot.

Actually, they don't. That's why you're an idiot. Apparently you don't read. They ADAMANTLY didn't agree with the protocols as they stood last week...and they still don't agree with the protocols in place now. Like the protocol that maintained that the nurse was safe to fly with a fever. NOW the protocols are changing, but the *best medical minds* in the world from the outset said the CDC was being insanely cavalier.

It's not a crime to put a fevered nurse on a bus to visit her relatives at Kent State...

But whatever you do..DON'T JOKE ABOUT EBOLA, cuz that's TERRORISM!

I agree with winterborn on this. I only scanned through all of the threads...........

Protocol requires one professional to not be in the suit as the suit impairs vision and hearing on the tarmac..........His only function is watch and observe the situation and warning those in suits to watch out for potential trip hazards.............

The patient was contained in the suit already. I don't see the danger here on this transport. Those in the suits will be near the patient on board the plane and for the trip. The patient was placed in a negative pressured bubble while in transit.

No problem with this procedure at all.

He's there to keep the people in suits from tripping or getting lost.

He's the official protocol director.

They assume they trapped all of the Ebola inside the suits.

He believed Eboma.

Or is it Obola?

2euhni0.jpg

To the other subject on allowing those who treated Duncan, they should have been self contained for the 3 week period. Many doctors and nurses leaving Ebolaland self isolate themselves for 3 weeks to be sure.

You're a fucking idiot.

No, apparently I don't panic because someone freaks out. The CDC is the best. If the ebola virus is as dangerous as you and the other idiots claim, then we are all doomed anyway. I just won't waste my remaining days freaking out.

"Imagine every time you copy an essay, you change a word or two. Eventually, it's going to change the meaning of the essay," said Dr. C.J. Peters, one of the heroes featured in "The Hot Zone."

The roots of our Ebola fears

That book chronicles the 1989 outbreak of Ebola Reston, which was transmitted among monkeys by breathing. In 2012, Canadian researchers found that Ebola Zaire, which is involved in the current outbreak, was passed from pigs to monkeys in the air.

Dr. James Le Duc, the director of the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas, said the problem is that no one is keeping track of the mutations happening across West Africa, so no one really knows what the virus has become.

One group of researchers looked at how Ebola changed over a short period of time in just one area in Sierra Leone early on in the outbreak, before it was spreading as fast as it is now. They found more than 300 genetic changes in the virus."

Ebola airborne A nightmare that could happen - CNN.com
Would you quit confusing them with information like that? They can only absorb their daily libtard talking points.

To the other subject on allowing those who treated Duncan, they should have been self contained for the 3 week period. Many doctors and nurses leaving Ebolaland self isolate themselves for 3 weeks to be sure.

More than 3 weeks.

You're a fucking idiot.

No, apparently I don't panic because someone freaks out. The CDC is the best. If the ebola virus is as dangerous as you and the other idiots claim, then we are all doomed anyway. I just won't waste my remaining days freaking out.

See, only progressives confuse knowledge and facts with *panic* and *hatred*.

I guess it's because knowledge and facts scare you and make you...what, mad?

I'm not panicked at all.

I'm also not an idiot who does the "are you going to believe what you know to be true, or what the gubmint tells you?" thing. Like you apparently are.

My guess is I had more NBC training than any of them
You would probably guess wrong. Look closely at what the patient has on. Lets see if you can figure it out from there.
Tyvek suit is paper thin

I've had way to much haz-mat training to agree with your statement.
Those suits aren't as durable as you think.

More than 3 weeks.

They have shown that the symptoms need 3 weeks to show up through studies. Ebola was 1st found in 1978. They have known about it for a very long time.

I don't question that period of time as they have been studying it for quite some time.

Have they screwed up on the case in Dallas..........yes.............and I still push for a ban of flights...........

I'm not going to say this OP's picture is a bad thing at all as he is a safety observer due to limits on perception for sight and sound.

Tyvek suit is paper thin

The chem suits I've worn are very durable..........They are wearing level 4 suits..........I'm not biting.

I agree with winterborn on this. I only scanned through all of the threads...........

Protocol requires one professional to not be in the suit as the suit impairs vision and hearing on the tarmac..........His only function is watch and observe the situation and warning those in suits to watch out for potential trip hazards.............

The patient was contained in the suit already. I don't see the danger here on this transport. Those in the suits will be near the patient on board the plane and for the trip. The patient was placed in a negative pressured bubble while in transit.

No problem with this procedure at all.
But he didn't do that he took something from one of those not boarding the aircraft and appeared to have touch the gurney

Tyvek suit is paper thin

The chem suits I've worn are very durable..........They are wearing level 4 suits..........I'm not biting.
You've worn tyveck suits? I'm not buying either.

Forum List

Back