The Simpsons Episode Featuring Michael Jackson to be Pulled

"all of us are products of a childhood, but i am the product of a lack of childhood" - Michael Jackson

he was rich and famous but lonely

"all of us are products of a childhood, but i am the product of a lack of childhood" - Michael Jackson

he was rich and famous but lonely

He never got to have a childhood, so he invited kids over to play and try to have one. I completely understand that. It was nothing sexual. I had a great childhood. I feel for him that he didn't.

After all these years and charges brought against him, the victims are being believed .

Even though they weren't for decades, and he is unable to defend himself.

Y'all know he has kids, right?

I don't believe that shit for a minute, I ain't feelin' it.

I was feelin' my classmate that got arrested for child molestation, with Michael Jackson, no.

Fuck! More girls liked him than me. (My classmate)

Last edited:
Michael was shocked by the behavior of the groupies of The Jackson Five. that's how he became...a weirdo.

He was a very troubled, and arguably sick individual. Just what he did to his face, and skin color said a lot. Much pathology there, so it isn't a stretch to believe he was a Pedophile.

Joe Jackson told Michael: "if you ever stop singing i will drop you like a hot potato." he would strip them naked and lather them with baby oil before bringing out the cutoff cord from a steam iron and crack it against their back. "it felt just like dying" bellowed Michael

the 1st Jackson hit song was a love song to a rat. this was a sick guy!

Michael kept pet rats himself. what is this fascination with "little" living things?

No. If we are going to disappear artists, writers, political figures etc. for doing awful things in their personal lives, we'll have to wipe out a great deal of history. That, of course, is exactly what the Progs want. I choose not to comply.

In other news, Amazon, BN and other mega businesses have banned Tommy Robinson's book "Mohammed's Koran". One can still buy a copy here:

Mohammed's Koran (paperback) — Why Muslims Kill For Islam

No. If we are going to disappear artists, writers, political figures etc. for doing awful things in their personal lives, we'll have to wipe out a great deal of history. That, of course, is exactly what the Progs want. I choose not to comply.

In other news, Amazon, BN and other mega businesses have banned Tommy Robinson's book "Mohammed's Koran". One can still buy a copy here:

i collect audiobooks but i want to be alive, so i'll pass.

the 1st Jackson hit song was a love song to a rat. this was a sick guy!

Michael kept pet rats himself. what is this fascination with "little" living things?

B'loney. "I Want You Back" hit the charts in 1970.

I am not going to be intimidated by book burners and banners.

I am not going to be intimidated by book burners and banners.
good luck

Forum List

Back