The sources of Trump's wiretap claim are revealed today by the Washington Post

meanwhile, Jeff Sessions intentionally lied and mislead Congress, under oath...

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! :eek:

He answered the question in the context in which it was asked, which was specifically regarding the campaign staff and surrogates. He answered truthfully. The fact that he didn't expand his answer to include contacts connected to his senate duties doesn't mean he lied in relation to what he was doing with the campaign.
Sessions answered a question HE WAS NEVER ASKED, by Franken...

Sessions CHOSE to insert this ''answer'' in to his testimony, even though, Sessions was NEVER ASKED to answer such question.

Sessions intentionally LIED....under oath, to DECEIVE and MISLEAD.

listen to the encounter, Franken never asked him if he met with the Russians, and never asked if other Trump people talkd to Russians...

Franken asked, IF these Trump campaigners DID speak with the Russians and are investigated, what will you do, as AG Jeff Sessions? Franken was HOPING to hear Sessions say,

I WILL RECUSE MYSELF.

[
the Russian operatives were wiretapped....NOT Trump tower.

You're flat out lying.

Hey, you're a fascist, lying is a big part of who you are.

{
In June, the Obama Justice Department submitted an application that apparently “named” Trump in addition to some of his associates. As I have stressed, it is unclear whether “named” in this context indicates that Trump himself was cited as a person the Justice Department was alleging was a Russian agent whom it wanted to surveil. It could instead mean that Trump’s name was merely mentioned in an application that sought to conduct surveillance on other alleged Russian agents. President Trump’s tweets on Saturday claimed that “President Obama . . . tapp[ed] my phones[,]” which makes it more likely that Trump was targeted for surveillance, rather than merely mentioned in the application.

Read more at: The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump}

PLEASE STOP, take a deep breath, and use your GOD given brain... The Russian operatives/ambassador/ diplomats/agents were being tapped, and anyone who called these Russian operatives, were recorded through the tapped Russians...

WHY IS THAT, so hard to understand Markle? Why oh why oh why is that so hard to comprehend???

Trump Tower was the target of the Obama surveillance. Obama abused his position to spy on the opposition candidate.

You are okay with this and willing to lie simply because you care ONLY about your filthy party.

Such is the way of you fascists.

The Phone call occurred in Trump Tower.
The Washington Post was given a Transcript of it.
That Act was a Felony because the only way anyone was able to gain a transcript of such a call was through a Wire Tap. This was classified information, and FISA and wire taps of any sort are not supposed to be used against American Citizens, and since Flynn committed no crimes, exactly what was "The Probable Cause" for such a wire tap?

So is Clapper lying when he said there was no Wire Tapping at Trump Tower?
He already lied to congress once: Eric Snowden Proved that.

Or was he lying when he said there is no Collusion between the Trump team and Russia?

Please answer the questions.

And then answer this: Where is Waldo?

Obama Bin Lying is an opinionated ahole. So why hasn't he come out of his bunker with Valerie Vagina Jarret and denied the wire tapping story?

And Where is Big Mouth Hillary Rotten Clinton to throw her two cents in?
Clinton: ‘Why aren’t I 50 points ahead?’ of Trump - The Washington Post

How about Jill "Doesn't Shave Her Armpits" Stein? She loves the spotlight, so why is she in hiding? She doesn't have an opinion on this?

Trump Tower was not wire tapped. The Russian ambassador was. When he talked with contacts in Trump Tower those conversations were naturally recorded. Just like the ambassador's conversations with other people in other places (and no, those places weren't wiretapped either) :eusa_doh:
Yeah.....I hear that's the latest excuse the Obama people are giving.
It wasn't Trump they were spying on....it was the Russians.
I guess if you're a lib that shit makes sense to you.

I don't understand how the liberal media can keep lying and claiming there is no proof, because this contradicts their whole stink about Flynn based on wire taps "that occured at Trump towers", in fact the no proof argument backfires on the whole trying to claim Russians colluded with the new administration, as all the agencies claim there is not one single evidence of such.
Another Excuse liberals make when confronted with facts is that sometimes civilians (which Flynn was) get caught in the cross hair (like all of a sudden liberals know what that means when convenient but not like when innocents caught at airports caught in the cross hair of weeding through the unknown risks). This argument is fallacious because it didn't happen once, he was illegally tapped at least 3 times. The caught in the middle argument goes out the window and heing a civilian means someone broke the law as well as those leaking the info, hence Comey knowing his agency is in trouble over this, is comitting further crimes in asking the Justice Dept not to investigate=cover up.
Remember Obama swore he never ever tapped a civilian which Flynn was.

For the liberals and media to claim an agency with ties to Obamas administration did the tapping of civilian Flynn but in word play say Obama technically didn't, is to admit
" A Russian" is not "The Russians" as in a diplomat is not Putin and you can't assume & tie them together especially when the intelligence community said there were no ties to any collusion.
The Liberal excuses bust their own argument which means they are admitting the investigation is bogus illegal false charges and the wire taps were illegal as was forcing cabinet members to quit by terrorist acts of the former administration and the Democratic party members and their
illegal coup attempt.
CHECKMATE! THE LIBERALS OWN ARGUMENT IS THE PROOF, THEY LODGED THEMSELVES IN A CORNER WHEREBY no matter where they move they lose the game they started.
Bannon told Trump what to do and say.
That's fine, and when they wouldn't disclose info for sake of the investigation they let Obama and the pide pipers open their mouth contradicted everything they ever claimed, which not only dug a deeper grave but will make nice sound bites during 2020 to show them talking out both sides their mouth. It will show a pattern of deception and corruption.
There's a treasure trove of gems lately.
Most which I've been listing in my posts showing each time they make excuses and lie they expose a previous lie or hypocracy in their own ranks. Senate races can also use these gems to end the careers of the corrupt cry babies.

That Act was a Felony because the only way anyone was able to gain a transcript of such a call was through a Wire Tap. This was classified information, and FISA and wire taps of any sort are not supposed to be used against American Citizens, and since Flynn committed no crimes, exactly what was "The Probable Cause" for such a wire tap?

Or was he lying when he said there is no Collusion between the Trump team and Russia?

Obama Bin Lying is an opinionated ahole. So why hasn't he come out of his bunker with Valerie Vagina Jarret and denied the wire tapping story?

How about Jill "Doesn't Shave Her Armpits" Stein? She loves the spotlight, so why is she in hiding? She doesn't have an opinion on this?

Trump Tower was not wire tapped. The Russian ambassador was. When he talked with contacts in Trump Tower those conversations were naturally recorded. Just like the ambassador's conversations with other people in other places (and no, those places weren't wiretapped either) :eusa_doh:
I guess they were never even investigating Trump.
They made that all up.
It was only the Russians.....they're now claiming.
And liberals believe every word.

We now know who is the source of Donald Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped the Trump Tower. From the Washington Post:

Trump has since provided no proof to back up his assertion, which has been rebuffed by Obama, FBI Director James B. Comey and former director of national intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. On Monday, senior administration officials contorted themselves trying to defend the president’s claims, which seemed to emanate largely in response to a rant on conservative talk radio and in an article on Breitbart News, the conservative website that Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist, formerly led.

White House aides struggle to defend Trump wiretap claims

If there were no wiretaps, where did the recordings and transcripts of Kelly's conversation come from?

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

Weren't we told that if an intelligence wiretap inadvertently recorded an American citizen, the recording would stop until a new warrant covering the US citizen could be issued?

Obama-Remains-Mum-On-Trump-Wiretapping-Claims.jpg

Prove that.

He answered the question in the context in which it was asked, which was specifically regarding the campaign staff and surrogates. He answered truthfully. The fact that he didn't expand his answer to include contacts connected to his senate duties doesn't mean he lied in relation to what he was doing with the campaign.

Sessions CHOSE to insert this ''answer'' in to his testimony, even though, Sessions was NEVER ASKED to answer such question.

listen to the encounter, Franken never asked him if he met with the Russians, and never asked if other Trump people talkd to Russians...

Franken asked, IF these Trump campaigners DID speak with the Russians and are investigated, what will you do, as AG Jeff Sessions? Franken was HOPING to hear Sessions say,

I WILL RECUSE MYSELF.

Fraken stumbled, mumbled and bumbled an extremely long convoluted question, if Sessions had been smart, he wouldn't have given an answer at all. Instead he should have asked Franken to clarify the question. Franken is worse than you dear leader when he gets off script.

I do indeed. What we do know however, is that the Russian officials were indeed monitored and that calls with Trump officials were captured as a result. There is no evidence that any other communications from the Trump officials have been captured.

It's not real.

Great assumption, now prove it.

We know the NSA captures conversations to foreign nationals in this country, and everybody in the Russian embassy would surely be a target. If we didn't have a wiretap on everything going in and out of the russian embassy, i'd say somebody wasn't doing their job.

According to a guy on TV last night they capture everyone's conversation, including everything you do on the web. The question is why would additional FISA warrants be required if the conversations were picked up in normal surveillance?

You're in the weeds, dude.

It's called details child, not weeds. The details are important when your dealing with violating civil rights.

Except following your "details" takes us ever further from the path. This is nowhere near as complicated as you're making it.

Why do you suppose no one is backing Trump's claim?

He answered the question in the context in which it was asked, which was specifically regarding the campaign staff and surrogates.

Except of course, he didn't. Not even close.
Sessions answered a question he was never asked. Franken never asked him if he had met with Russian officials.

You claim that you're interested in details but ignore the most important ones in favor of BS.

They made that all up.
They made that all up.

Now claiming?
The world has known about this for a year.

Great assumption, now prove it.

We know the NSA captures conversations to foreign nationals in this country, and everybody in the Russian embassy would surely be a target. If we didn't have a wiretap on everything going in and out of the russian embassy, i'd say somebody wasn't doing their job.

According to a guy on TV last night they capture everyone's conversation, including everything you do on the web. The question is why would additional FISA warrants be required if the conversations were picked up in normal surveillance?

It's called details child, not weeds. The details are important when your dealing with violating civil rights.

Except following your "details" takes us ever further from the path. This is nowhere near as complicated as you're making it.

No, it's not complicated at all, you simply can't make a judgment without all the details. Of course that hasn't stopped you regressives for pushing your fairy tales.

I WILL RECUSE MYSELF.

Fraken stumbled, mumbled and bumbled an extremely long convoluted question, if Sessions had been smart, he wouldn't have given an answer at all. Instead he should have asked Franken to clarify the question. Franken is worse than you dear leader when he gets off script.
Jeff Sessions lied under oath, he mislead congress intentionally and inserted his own comment and lie, to deceive, there is no other explanation, no matter how hard you try to dance around it....

No, it's not complicated at all, you simply can't make a judgment without all the details. Of course that hasn't stopped you regressives for pushing your fairy tales.

Your details are demonstrably false.

He answered the question in the context in which it was asked, which was specifically regarding the campaign staff and surrogates.

Sessions answered a question he was never asked. Franken never asked him if he had met with Russian officials.

You claim that you're interested in details but ignore the most important ones in favor of BS.

I see you're up on the latest talking points.

You're straight up full of shit.

Please provide the video of Franken asking Sessions if he had ever met with Russian officials.

I WILL RECUSE MYSELF.

Jeff Sessions lied under oath, he mislead congress intentionally and inserted his own comment and lie, to deceive, there is no other explanation, no matter how hard you try to dance around it....

And your law degree is from where? Legal people disagree with you, you're simply choosing to see things to conform to your own bias.

I bet you don't think the hildabitch lied to congress even though Gowdy went down a laundry list of lies she told with Comey, right?

You're straight up full of shit.

Please provide the video of Franken asking Sessions if he had ever met with Russian officials.

See post # 170

Forum List

Back