The strength of the Trump economy.....it truly is amazing. This is why we need Trump in office.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

And other countries have more deaths than we do. Remember we are a free country of 330 million people. Our first mistake was trusting our agencies. The FDA only allowed one entity to have those test kits, and that was the CDC. When we started using them, they proved defective. Surprise, surprise. By the time that came to light, they were nearly impossible to get because the rest of the world needed them too.
Trump made many mistakes. Nobody has more deaths than we do.

Because of our population, not per capita.

That doesn’t make us look much better. Wealthy countries did much better than us.

Point is this lie created by the Democrats that we have the most deaths is exactly that, a lie.
No we have the most deaths. That is a fact.

Hmmm, I'll have to contact John Hopkins and tell them their research is faulty. Brain from USMB said so. :auiqs.jpg:
They would agree with me. We have had the most deaths.

Because we have more people than other countries.

I can only shake my head at this point. There are people who really believe this stuff.
It is hard to believe. We have high unemployment, people getting evicted from their homes, and mortgage delinquencies spiking, but the Trumpettes think everything is great.

Nobody is saying it's great. We are in the same position most in the world are. What we are saying though is that there are many things ANY US President cannot control, and viruses are one of them. What we are saying is that things are improving all the time.
Other countries couldn’t control it either, but they sure did a better job dealing with it.

And other countries have more deaths than we do. Remember we are a free country of 330 million people. Our first mistake was trusting our agencies. The FDA only allowed one entity to have those test kits, and that was the CDC. When we started using them, they proved defective. Surprise, surprise. By the time that came to light, they were nearly impossible to get because the rest of the world needed them too.

That doesn’t make us look much better. Wealthy countries did much better than us.

Point is this lie created by the Democrats that we have the most deaths is exactly that, a lie.

Hmmm, I'll have to contact John Hopkins and tell them their research is faulty. Brain from USMB said so. :auiqs.jpg:

The U.S. ranks 3rd in population size, is just over 4% of the worlds population and has the most Covid deaths.

RankCountry; (or dependen...Population% of world
1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%
3United States330,267,8874.23%

Last edited:
...Yep, The President excels at all of those. You have made a substantial case for 4 more years.
Must be fun, living in your Alternative Delusional Universe... :auiqs.jpg:

The morning of November 4, 2020, will tell us which one of us was right...

Only if the country is able to quash the fraudulent vote by mail
If not, the race will end when the Democrats have faked enough to steal the election.

Trump didn't build this economy, he just managed to run it into the ground.
You have separated two independent clauses with a comma here. That's incorrect; use a semicolon instead.
Uh-oh... Grammar Punctuation Nazi alert... :p

I'm just proving a point.

You haven't proven anything. But, if being wrong helps you sleep at night, carry on.

Two independent clauses can be separated by a comma?

The U.S. ranks 3rd in population size, is just over 4% of the worlds population and has the most Covid deaths.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

If you expect that China or India tracked the deaths correctly... you truly are a fool.

And if you look at the deaths... they originate mostly from the same places as the "peaceful" protests.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

If you expect that China or India tracked the deaths correctly... you truly are a fool.

And if you look at the deaths... they originate mostly from the same places as the "peaceful" protests.

I didn't make up the numbers. They are what they are.
That being said, I am assuming based on your statement that you have been to India as well as China and observed first hand how THEY tracked their cases and can prove that cases here have bee tracked more accurately?

As far as where the deaths from the virus generally have been, you might want to fact check before making statements that can be proven wrong.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

I didn't make up the numbers. They are what they are.
That being said, I am assuming based on your statement that you have been to India as well as China and observed first hand how THEY tracked their cases and can prove that cases here have bee tracked more accurately?

As far as where the deaths from the virus generally have been, you might want to fact check before making statements that can be proven wrong.

In our cases, there are cases that did not die of covid, but were marked as a covid death.

In any case, president Trump has followed the expert advice, the best around the world. You have failed to point out any of his failures, while the democrat failures are obvious to all.

I suppose you pointed one failure actually, the xenophobic travel ban. Run with that....

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

Uh-huh, and you trust China, the makers of this virus to tell the truth?

China and other countries have socialized medicine whereas we don't. Trump made the mistake of promising money to facilities that treated Covid patients, meaning there is a financial advantage of pushing the envelope to determine Covid patents and deaths. In socialized medical countries, it doesn't matter to facilities if they are treating you for Covid or cancer.

My Uncle died about a month ago of colon cancer at the age of 94. I was in shock when my 89 year old father called me to say he was under quarantine.

The family got a call that this was probably it for my Uncle, so they raced to the private lake community to say their final goodbyes. They are a tight bunch, so hugs and kisses were in order.

When my Uncle got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so everybody was either tested as well, or placed under quarantine. Out of the 11 people in that room, nobody else had it. Making the situation even more mysterious is my Uncle couldn't walk. He didn't go anywhere. The only non-family member he was in contact with was his next door neighbor who was also his care giver, and she tested negative as well.

So how did this isolated dying man get a virus when nobody around him had it? Since it was determined he had it, how is it he didn't give this highly contagious virus to anybody else?

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

Trump was great on the Chinese flu......the one unleashed by the government that paid joe bidens son 1.5 billion dollars in a business deal he made while flying with his dad on Air Force 2..you know, our tax payer funded aircraft........

Trump made sure the governors and mayors had all the resources they needed, from ventilators, to hospitals and bed space......then the democrat governors put the sick into nursing homes and caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of elderly Americans....

You won't blame the democrats for actually killing those people.......but lie about Trump.

New York in particular needs to be called out. Cuomo and DeBlasio had the USS Comfort at their disposal to use courtesy of Trump. They didn’t use it. Somehow, they found it incentivizing to put people in nursing homes. It’s this mindset as to why Democrats are unfit to run an economy.

And all the other States that have killed nursing home residents at the SAME death rate as New York? Are they being given a pass by you?

Why would all the other states be killing their nursing home residents at the same rate, if it was something Cuomo did differently than them, t h at caused NY deaths?

I am not sure where you think I am giving a pass. Further, you need to provide data to back your claim scout “all other states”.

1599660988046.png

An explanation of how strong the Trump economy is............this is why we need Trump to win in November.

Yep. At its height, almost 20% unemployment. Now down to 8.4%. Hippie Stink is correct, that's staggering. Now we're just recovering what was lost during Trump's epic blunder of a response to the virus. Most of it didn't have to happen.
Sorry, that's why Trump needs to go in November...along with as many of his Republican enablers as possible.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

Plus the destruction he has for middle-class property values. If you live in the suburbs of any city, you are either stupid or completely uninformed of what his plans are for us if you vote for the guy.

All anyone has to do is read a list of the things he will do if elected. It reads like a horror story. No sane American would vote for that shit. Its somewhere on this board. I saw it couldn't believe it.

The real problem is the TDS people don't care about the country. That's how much their hatred extends. We have dozens of videos showing Biden barely able to walk in the right direction yet alone run the superpower of the world. They would rather hand him the country than a President who's proven himself to lead us in the right direction.

Our unemployment rate is dropping. Confidence in our future is reflected in the markets. New housing starts were up 22.5% in July.

The rest of the civilized world had universal health care and national health teams that responded... So that's why Japan has had 1377 deaths and we have 194,000.

LOL...you still haven't figure out that the US has over-reported COVID deaths while other countries have under-reported. You also probably haven't figure out that the more we test, the more cases we will find and we have tested more than any other country in the world. I might add, if people haven't been tested and they die, they won't be reported as a COVID death, thus lower rates in other countries. Sorry about those pesky little facts.

I don't know about you, but I've concluded that trying to convince most of them of anything is largely pointless.

I feel exactly the same way with regards to the left. Hopelessly clueless and indoctrinated.

LMAO You seem to have forgotten that before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. We had an economy that was doing great and Trump was at the helm.

Oh and when Trump tried to stop flights into the US you Dem idiots called him a racist and told everyone not to sweat the virus. It was nothing.

Sorry, but that's why Trump needs to win in Nov and I'd bet the Reps win the House. The first thing Biden will do if elected is to raise taxes. He then want to let all illegals become citizens. I'm wondering how many will vote for that?? No sane American will.

Plus the destruction he has for middle-class property values. If you live in the suburbs of any city, you are either stupid or completely uninformed of what his plans are for us if you vote for the guy.

All anyone has to do is read a list of the things he will do if elected. It reads like a horror story. No sane American would vote for that shit. Its somewhere on this board. I saw it couldn't believe it.

The real problem is the TDS people don't care about the country. That's how much their hatred extends. We have dozens of videos showing Biden barely able to walk in the right direction yet alone run the superpower of the world. They would rather hand him the country than a President who's proven himself to lead us in the right direction.

Our unemployment rate is dropping. Confidence in our future is reflected in the markets. New housing starts were up 22.5% in July.

Yup. Once this Covid crap ceases the country will return to what it was before Covid. If Biden gets elected we can all kiss the good times goodbye.

1China1,404,338,84018.0%
2India1,366,938,18917.5%

We also have done the most tests. It stands to reason that if other countries aren't testing as much, they certainly won't report a death as COVID without a positive test. Other countries, particularly China, like to shine a positive light on their country. In the US, we have a segment of society that will do anything to case a bad light on the US and Trump and will skew the numbers in the opposite direction. All it takes is one look at the hydroxychloroquine fiasco to show just how politics can poison medical professionals. Sad but true.

Trump was great on the Chinese flu......the one unleashed by the government that paid joe bidens son 1.5 billion dollars in a business deal he made while flying with his dad on Air Force 2..you know, our tax payer funded aircraft........

Trump made sure the governors and mayors had all the resources they needed, from ventilators, to hospitals and bed space......then the democrat governors put the sick into nursing homes and caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of elderly Americans....

You won't blame the democrats for actually killing those people.......but lie about Trump.

New York in particular needs to be called out. Cuomo and DeBlasio had the USS Comfort at their disposal to use courtesy of Trump. They didn’t use it. Somehow, they found it incentivizing to put people in nursing homes. It’s this mindset as to why Democrats are unfit to run an economy.

And all the other States that have killed nursing home residents at the SAME death rate as New York? Are they being given a pass by you?

Why would all the other states be killing their nursing home residents at the same rate, if it was something Cuomo did differently than them, t h at caused NY deaths?

Forum List

Back