The Temple Mount Myth Revealed

Please learn some history, the reason the Zionist got permission to storm in on the Palestinians was to guard the Suez Canal. Nothing to do with Judaism, except for some who didn't know the real reason, some did go there because they believed the stories in the OT, but the early leaders did not nor do they today. They put on a good show.

So the Ottomans that owned the Suez canal in the first place invited the Jews to migrate to a nation 200 miles away so they could protect the suez canal. That is a fantastic quantum leap of stupidity even for you. And the palestinians were Jews dont forget, the arab muslims called themselves syrians and were very nomadic moving around constantly because they soon depleted the resources of the area they stopped in.

There is no invasion, those people mostly converted to islam.

The argument that Hebrews lived some 4000 years ago in the region so they have the right to invade the cities 4000 years after is more than stupid! :arrow:

Same old tired hypocritical arguments, where the Jewish people are always wrong.

There was no invasion of the land when the Muslims came. The people there just mostly converted to Islam. It was an empty place and the Arabs just settled it and converted everyone. There was an empty mountain and the Arab Muslims just built a structure on it. No harm, no foul, right?

So let's play that game, then. There was no invasion of the land when the Jewish people returned to the land of their ancestors. A land with no people for a people with no land, right? The Jewish people just bought property and settled there. And the people there converted back to Judaism. No harm, no foul, right?

Ya can't have it both ways, Freeman.

You said "Land without people"! :biggrin:

Correct as the poster said you cant have it all ways

The argument that Hebrews lived some 4000 years ago in the region so they have the right to invade the cities 4000 years after is more than stupid! :arrow:

Same old tired hypocritical arguments, where the Jewish people are always wrong.

There was no invasion of the land when the Muslims came. The people there just mostly converted to Islam. It was an empty place and the Arabs just settled it and converted everyone. There was an empty mountain and the Arab Muslims just built a structure on it. No harm, no foul, right?

So let's play that game, then. There was no invasion of the land when the Jewish people returned to the land of their ancestors. A land with no people for a people with no land, right? The Jewish people just bought property and settled there. And the people there converted back to Judaism. No harm, no foul, right?

It's too bad that Freeman couldn't have journeyed with Mark Twain. As a journalist, he took in everything he saw so that he could write about it. Can Freeman tell us what would have happened to the Arabs if the Zionists didn't come to the area and give his brethren jobs? Would they have stayed in their original poverty-stricken countries and let themselves and their families go hungry? Is that the reason you emigrated to the West, Freeman?
Funny!
Tell palestinians you should welcome occupation and expelling in the country.

But none of that is even worth discussing because it makes no difference.

It only makes a difference because Team Palestine uses it to argue against Jewish rights to sovereignty over any of the land and to usurp Jewish holy places and Jewish history.

While, I might agree with you that it ultimately makes no difference in terms of who has actual control over territory and actual sovereignty there, still I will not stand by and permit Jewish history to be denied or erased. Its a matter of principle.
Very well and the younger generation is following with the same intent and passion. However the Jewish way isn't to argue for survival with the enemy but to 'go in' and get a deeper sense of our heritage, multiply and fight when necessary.

And ironically all these people attacking our identity today only strengthen our motivation to keep drinking from the roots. Our collective identity transforms and gets stronger than that of the last 5 generations or so.
Yes but what REAL IDENTITY,Jews in Israel after 1948 are a manufactured nation,the kibbutz system saw to that.....that they have little or NO semblance of Jews of the bible........the overseas Jews came to Palestine as a majority of Jewish converts to Judasium sic and are Tartars,Turkic and Central Asians not Jews at all,no direct link to Abraham........."Fight was the operative word in you post,considering the huge amount of Palestinian Men, WOMEN AND CHILDREN YOU HAVE SLAUGHTERED AND MAIMED"You are completely disgusting and shameful.....deeper sense of your heritage>>>>MY ASS

'fabricated nation" :laugh: funny isn't that the shadow of the balestinians?
While Jews have very distinct and influential culture, past and present, Team Balestine can't present a single distinct Palestinian work of art or anything that will differentiate them from Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese or Arabians...how so?

Kubbutz system is dead, while each year there're more Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount and our Fathers' graves. Instead of Kibbutz there's Jewish re-settlement of Judea and Samaria.

Contemporary Judaism is very progressive and modern, many frum and traditional people lead in their sphere of work- Judaism focuses mainly on the WORK IN THIS WORLD (opposed to how to get quickly to the next one in a pseudo heroic manner...).

It only makes a difference because Team Palestine uses it to argue against Jewish rights to sovereignty over any of the land and to usurp Jewish holy places and Jewish history.

While, I might agree with you that it ultimately makes no difference in terms of who has actual control over territory and actual sovereignty there, still I will not stand by and permit Jewish history to be denied or erased. Its a matter of principle.
Very well and the younger generation is following with the same intent and passion. However the Jewish way isn't to argue for survival with the enemy but to 'go in' and get a deeper sense of our heritage, multiply and fight when necessary.

And ironically all these people attacking our identity today only strengthen our motivation to keep drinking from the roots. Our collective identity transforms and gets stronger than that of the last 5 generations or so.
Yes but what REAL IDENTITY,Jews in Israel after 1948 are a manufactured nation,the kibbutz system saw to that.....that they have little or NO semblance of Jews of the bible........the overseas Jews came to Palestine as a majority of Jewish converts to Judasium sic and are Tartars,Turkic and Central Asians not Jews at all,no direct link to Abraham........."Fight was the operative word in you post,considering the huge amount of Palestinian Men, WOMEN AND CHILDREN YOU HAVE SLAUGHTERED AND MAIMED"You are completely disgusting and shameful.....deeper sense of your heritage>>>>MY ASS

The real identity of being true Jews as laid down by their DNA. The one thing you cant argue against so fabricate false tests to claim that Jews and arab muslims have an 85% match in DNA, we all have an 85% match in our DNA to carrots, jellyfish and the great apes. Were is your proof that the Jews who came to Israel were converts , like your claims for the arab muslims who were never arab's and were never muslims. They Jews were true Jews that were taken from their homes by Roman soldiers and made slaves. They kept their faith and did not falter over the centuries, and are today as much a Jew as Jesus ever was.

When were these huge amounts of men women and children slaughtered then, was it during the wars these same men women and children started by any chance?

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DISGUSTING AND SHAMEFUL SPOUTING THE LIES YOU DO BECAUSE YOU ARE A NAZI AND A JEW HATER

Tut tut.

Your ass is telling you not to read those hate sites about the Jews being Khazars. Most of the Jews living in Israel are Mizrahi Jews straight from the Middle East who have the same DNA as the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.. Can you get back to us after we see your book on the best selling list regarding the DNA of the Jews? Naturally the book after this will be about the Muslims invading all those countries in the Middle East, such as Egypt and Iraq, and killing the people who refused to convert to Islam. You certainly don't want readers to think you are not evenhanded so you have to cover all bases even though it might be hard for you to do. As for shameful and disgusting, look in your mirror.
Hoss,I can be very cutting with my comments.........with good reason,I don't subscribe to the Zionist DNA propaganda like you,to say that Ashken nazi Jews have the same DNA as Sephardic Jews is completely erroneous,the nearest peoples to the Shephardic DNA is the Palestinians......as you full well know....even you and I would have more Jewish blood in us than the Ashkenazi's ......... Stop all this Mirror on the wall semantics you create to forward your inaccurate posts regarding this matter.....brother......steve Tut,Tut Indeed

Is that why the palestinians refuse to have DNA tests done, because it will show they are actually from Egypt and Syria. Now about your claims that have already been shown to be a pack of lies, why do you keep repeating them ?

It's too bad that Freeman couldn't have journeyed with Mark Twain. As a journalist, he took in everything he saw so that he could write about it. Can Freeman tell us what would have happened to the Arabs if the Zionists didn't come to the area and give his brethren jobs? Would they have stayed in their original poverty-stricken countries and let themselves and their families go hungry? Is that the reason you emigrated to the West, Freeman?
O Hoss,That's a really poor post from you.....take a deep breath friend,count to 20,that will clear all the Zionist SHIT out of your mind..steve

Whereas it would take the full magazine of a .45 magnum to clear all the nazi shit out of yours

While Jews have very distinct and influential culture, past and present, Team Balestine can't present a single distinct Palestinian work of art or anything that will differentiate them from Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese or Arabians...how so?

Kubbutz system is dead, while each year there're more Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount and our Fathers' graves. Instead of Kibbutz there's Jewish re-settlement of Judea and Samaria.

Contemporary Judaism is very progressive and modern, many frum and traditional people lead in their sphere of work- Judaism focuses mainly on the WORK IN THIS WORLD (opposed to how to get quickly to the next one in a pseudo heroic manner...).
Fancy Inaccurate Words but STILL ZIONIST SHIT,steve

O Hoss,That's a really poor post from you.....take a deep breath friend,count to 20,that will clear all the Zionist SHIT out of your mind..steve

Whereas it would take the full magazine of a .45 magnum to clear all the nazi shit out of yours
Phoe,Excellent Post,I have to admire you when you pull GEMS like that out of your Bag of Zionist Tricks 10 out of 10...steve

Tut tut.

Your ass is telling you not to read those hate sites about the Jews being Khazars. Most of the Jews living in Israel are Mizrahi Jews straight from the Middle East who have the same DNA as the Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.. Can you get back to us after we see your book on the best selling list regarding the DNA of the Jews? Naturally the book after this will be about the Muslims invading all those countries in the Middle East, such as Egypt and Iraq, and killing the people who refused to convert to Islam. You certainly don't want readers to think you are not evenhanded so you have to cover all bases even though it might be hard for you to do. As for shameful and disgusting, look in your mirror.
Hoss,I can be very cutting with my comments.........with good reason,I don't subscribe to the Zionist DNA propaganda like you,to say that Ashken nazi Jews have the same DNA as Sephardic Jews is completely erroneous,the nearest peoples to the Shephardic DNA is the Palestinians......as you full well know....even you and I would have more Jewish blood in us than the Ashkenazi's ......... Stop all this Mirror on the wall semantics you create to forward your inaccurate posts regarding this matter.....brother......steve Tut,Tut Indeed

I will repeat myself, Steve. Your ass is telling you to stay away from the hate sites. You are no famous geneticist, just another poster who appears to have parked himself on this one particular thread regardless that the USMB board has many forums with lots of thread) plus some game thread which seems to have caught your interest. Get over your obsession with the Jews. There are other things happening today, especially in the Middle East, which doesn't involved the Jews or Israel.

Since you have had nothing to say to Freeman, the Sunni Muslim propagandist with all his bashing of the Jews, you really would be smart to keep out of this. With you keeping very silent whenever he says something derogatory about the Jews, you are telling all the people viewing this forum just what you are. Maybe you think you are fooling all of the viewers, but they are smart enough to catch on.

Funny!
Tell palestinians you should welcome occupation and expelling in the country.

What "Palestinians?" You mean the people that the Russians told Arafat to call under that name?

Fancy Inaccurate Words but STILL ZIONIST SHIT,steve

No facts based on history and reality unlike your islamonazi shit that you spread like a farmer spreads muck.

What have the arab muslims given the world since 1948 compared to what smaller Israel has given us. The arab muslims amount to many hundreds of millions the Jews in Israel just 6 million yet more good has come out of Israel than has come out of all of the other arab nations combined.

Phoe,Excellent Post,I have to admire you when you pull GEMS like that out of your Bag of Zionist Tricks 10 out of 10...steve

No bag of zionist tricks here abdul, it is all British ( or should that be English ) The only zionist trick is to believe that the Jews should have a homeland and the right to defend it from attack. Being a zionist I am defending against your attacks on the Jews homeland. Why dont you start packing to leave before you are evicted along with all the other muslim scum, it is just around the corner

The Holocaust denier tells me I need to learn some history. Oy vey!
Real history, not high school history.

Do you mean like there was no islamic presense in Jerusalem until 35 years after mo'mads death, so he could never have visited the al aqsa mosque that was built 50 years after his death. That mo'mad decreed that Jerusalem and palestine were for ever Jewish lands given to them by allah.

Will these historical facts do you being real history. I can come more up to date and show the international laws enacted in 1917, 1920, 1921, 1923 and 1924 that gave 22% of the land of palestine to the Jews as their National Home while giving the arab muslims 78% of palestine as theirs. That the arab muslims lost all rights to palestine in 1917 when they signed them away as reparations of war in the Treaty of Sevres, and then again in the Treaty of Lausanne

In conclusion so every people (Caucasians, Bretons, Vikings...etc) who lived in a region 4000 years ago should invade and return today to this land! :D

Forum List

Back