Zone1 The term "Personal relationship with Jesus" is not in the Bible

Anyone who supports Trump is not being true to the Bible in any way.

So you in addition to judging people on the internet you have never personally met, are your OWN judge as well.

St Paul said otherwise. He said that he didn't know of anything he had done wrong, but that he is not the final judge... (words to that effect)
Paul also called himself the chief of sinners, so there's that.

I'm saved from eternal damnation. I have passed from death to life. I am seated in heaven with Jesus.
a person who can't even get along with other Christians who love Jesus... can't be bothered to word things in a charitable way... is already seated w/ Him in Heaven of all places? I can tell by your snarky, arrogant, IKnowEverything posts that you are still some distance from Heaven, or it certainly appears so.

There is no snark in Heaven, presumably.

Therefore I think we can presume that those who engage in such on a daily basis on Earth... again... have a certain distance yet to go...

since no one said otherwise, I will just mosey along...

:rolleyes:
The point being that you tried to troll non-Catholics about something that is not explicitly outlined in Scripture while Catholics have plenty of their own extra-Biblical baggage they're carrying around. IOW, troll yourself.

No, He didn't. What man, much less Joseph, would want to go where only GOD had been before (Mary's womb)?

The Church Christ founded teaches Mary was a perpetual virgin.

God loves virginity. Jesus told us to "turn and become like children" and that that is required in order to enter Heaven
Whatever. Matthew chapter one says Joseph didn't know Mary UNTIL she birthed Jesus. Scripture is the final word, not your opinion or your organization's opinion.

Whatever. Matthew chapter one says Joseph didn't know Mary UNTIL she birthed Jesus. Scripture is the final word, not your opinion or your organization's opinion.
Ok, scripture has the final word.

Then how about this scripture. In the OT it says that some woman or other "had no children until the day she died"

What..? She had some after she died?

LOL

so much for scripture clearing things up, eh?

LOL :laugh:

So in addition to judging people on the internet you have never personally met, you are also your OWN judge as well.

St Paul said otherwise. He said that he didn't know of anything he had done wrong, but that he is not the final judge... (words to that effect)

I guess you are more holy and worthy of Heaven than St Paul... guess u will get a higher place in Heaven.... Who knew?
I'm beginning to believe you honestly have no idea what Scripture says about the believer.

Then how about this scripture. In the OT it says that some woman or other "had no children until the day she died"

LOL

Chapter and verse please.

No, He didn't. What man, much less Joseph, would want to go where only GOD had been before (Mary's womb)?
Joseph was a Godly man and knew that a wife is a gift from God. He would have fully enjoyed Mary's body and gotten her pregnant as was normal in his day.
The Church Christ founded teaches Mary was a perpetual virgin.
They're teaching a falsehood based on Mary not being fully human.
God loves virginity. Jesus told us to "turn and become like children" and that that is required in order to enter Heaven
That has nothing to do with Jesus having siblings. There is nothing profane or even odd about Mary and Joseph enjoying a happy sex life and having other children.

Nope. Read Ephesians 2 and think about if it's past, present or future.
I am not talking to Ephesians 2. I am talking to you. You and I are almost guaranteed to have different perspectives. But no problem if you are not interested.

LOL

They mean the same thing. Up until she gave birth, Joseph didn't touch Mary. Up until that woman died, she had no more children. In both cases, what happened AFTER those two points wasn't addressed, because they didn't need to be. After Mary gave birth, she and Joseph had a normal sex life. After the woman died, she continued not having children. The bottom line is, there's no reason from Scripture to think that Mary and Joseph never had sex and other children. In fact, quite the opposite.

Forum List

Back