The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

You're using projected numbers, while I'm using real ones.

Also, the increase in population, according to your source, is largely due to immigration.

You need to learn to read.

You're using projected numbers, while I'm using real ones.

I'm using real numbers. You're using bullshit that was designed by, and for, idiots such as yourself.

the increase in population, according to your source, is largely due to immigration.

The black population is increasing mostly due to immigration?..........Can you support that nonsense?

Fertility rates are falling in many parts of the world. The challenges of a shrinking global population are not all that far off.

Read your own source, idiot.

I did. It doesn't say that the black population is increasing mostly due to immigration.

How did you get to be so fucking stupid?.....Please explain.

Largely due to immigration.

Psst..you will have a better chance of maybe making a point, Parsnip, if you would argue against points actually made, instead of making shit up and pretending I said it.

instead of making shit up and pretending I said it.

I haven't done that. You're lying again which isn't at all surprising.

You asserted that the black population isn't sustaining itself due to abortion.......I've proven you wrong and you've proven that you're an idiot.

Evidence for the black population rising mostly due to immigration?.........Of course you don't have any.

You're unable to support the nonsense you constantly spew.

Evidence for the black population rising mostly due to immigration?.........Of course you don't have any.

You're unable to support the nonsense you constantly spew.

Except I never said that.

Again, try to keep to the things that have actually been said.

This is what fuzzy thinkers do...they can't argue intelligently, so they must make up a fake argument so they can trot out the talking points they already have ready. Because they aren't flexible or intelligent enough to participate in an ongoing conversation, where information comes up that they haven't considered and aren't capable of addressing.

So they ignore those issues, and make other ones up, and argue to those.

It's a grade school tactic and it's a symptom of someone who is incapable of intelligent discussion.

Except I never said that.

When I pointed out that the black population is increasing rather than, as you idiotically asserted, decreasing, you then said that it was due to immigration.

Do you now admit that you were wrong about abortion causing the black population to be unsustainable?.......Answer the question why don't you?

Planned parenthood doesn't go in for black genocide.

You should law off the Koolaid.....You're extremely deluded.

Planned parenthood is the baby of Margaret Sanger, and it most definitely does go for black genocide.

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?"

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood

Forum List

Back