The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

It also targets populations of blacks that are already being targeted for genocide, and sets up shop in their back yards, then encourages women to get abortions (at risk of their lives and health), which speeds up the demise of those populations.

Minorities now out-reproduce the white majority in America. This may spell doom for America since minorities, having being spolied by liberal entitlements, have mostly illigitmate children with all the attendent consequences like poverty, criminality, incarceration, illegitimatacy, illiteracy, drugs, sexual abuse, etc.

Can America remain the world's policeman while it is falling apart thanks to liberalisms destruction of the American family?

You are the one dying.

racists are the DYING breed.

when you and all your racist friends have died your natural deaths the rest of us will be just fine.

Bye Bye

it most definitely does go for black genocide.

You're lying as usual.

You have serious problems with even the most obvious truths.

Do you now acknowledge that the black population isn't declining due to abortions?.........Answer the question please.

You can underwrite abortions for minorities only..."we just think the less black kids out there the better" "hahaha that's understandable, that's understandable..." audio from the vid.

Except I never said that.

When I pointed out that the black population is increasing rather than, as you idiotically asserted, decreasing, you then said that it was due to immigration.

Do you now admit that you were wrong about abortion causing the black population to be unsustainable?.......Answer the question why don't you?

Facts dont premeate their braincases.

They prefer to use propaganda from Faux news and lies pulled out of the colons of the likes of Rush limpballs

They prefer to use propaganda from Faux news and lies pulled out of the colons of the likes of Rush limpballs

Clearly they do.

To say that right-wingers are factually challenged doesn't even come close to covering just how duped they really are.

Clearly they do.

To say that right-wingers are factually challenged doesn't even come close to covering just how duped they really are.

I know, it's embarassing to be faced with the fact that you support black genocide, isn't it?

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America."

Unwed pregnancy is really high in black populations.

Unwed pregnancy frequently leads to abortion. Those who have the most unwed pregnancies tend to have the most abortions.

Do you understand what I just said?

"Sanger built the work of the ABCL, and, ultimately, Planned Parenthood, on the ideas and resources of the eugenics movement. Grant reported that "virtually all of the organization’s board members were eugenicists." Eugenicists financed the early projects, from the opening of birth control clinics to the publishing of "revolutionary" literature. Eugenicists comprised the speakers at conferences, authors of literature and the providers of services "almost without the exception." And Planned Parenthood’s international work was originally housed in the offices of the Eugenics Society. The two organizations were intertwined for years."

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

Unwed pregnancy is really high in black populations.

Unwed pregnancy frequently leads to abortion. Those who have the most unwed pregnancies tend to have the most abortions.

Do you understand what I just said?

How odd that "unwed pregnancy" numbers are so high, then.

I understand that you are defending black genocide. You go!

How odd that "unwed pregnancy" numbers are so high, then.

You do realize that the unwed motherhood rate is very high in the black population?......You get that don't you?

I understand that you are defending black genocide.

You're a lying sack of shit.

Were you raised to be a filthy liar or is being a lying scumbag something you chose to do?

You're defending black genocide here, and Sharia law in another thread..

And you think I'm the scumbag?

Forum List

Back