The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

They prefer to use propaganda from Faux news and lies pulled out of the colons of the likes of Rush limpballs
Clearly they do.

To say that right-wingers are factually challenged doesn't even come close to covering just how duped they really are.

I know, it's embarassing to be faced with the fact that you support black genocide, isn't it?

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America."

Self induced genocide. Funny how your all up in faces about it.

Unwed pregnancy is really high in black populations.

Unwed pregnancy frequently leads to abortion. Those who have the most unwed pregnancies tend to have the most abortions.

Do you understand what I just said?

How odd that "unwed pregnancy" numbers are so high, then.

I understand that you are defending black genocide. You go!

Dear fucking liar.

they are high in all groups now

Unwed pregnancy is really high in black populations.

Unwed pregnancy frequently leads to abortion. Those who have the most unwed pregnancies tend to have the most abortions.

Do you understand what I just said?

How odd that "unwed pregnancy" numbers are so high, then.

I understand that you are defending black genocide. You go!

Dear fucking liar.

they are high in all groups now

I would ask you to explain what you're talking about, because I have no idea, but really, I don't want to know.

Obama supports planned parenthood.

Based on the extreme idiocy you're going in for that you "think" is reasoning, Obama favors black genocide.

Are you asserting that Obama supports black genocide?

Though honestly, for him it's more a desire to see all the "have nots" exterminated, instead of just blacks.

But he's okay with killing off black people. Hence his desire to see their babies put in closets to expire when they're aborted too late to die during the abortion, and when they have the gall to continue to live after being yanked out of their mothers.

Why yes, I am, as a matter of fact.

You're asserting that Obama, along with many black supporters, are in favor of black genocide.

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you are.......Clearly you don't but you should try to comprehend it.

The real tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate is that one day you will open a dictionary and the word ASK will have been replaced by AXE.

Though honestly, for him it's more a desire to see all the "have nots" exterminated, instead of just blacks.

But he's okay with killing off black people. Hence his desire to see their babies put in closets to expire when they're aborted too late to die during the abortion, and when they have the gall to continue to live after being yanked out of their mothers.

Considering that abortion is the decision of the person involved there can be no act of genocide, you are lying again as usual.

Obama thinks he's above race, and has no problem *weeding*. He's already said he has no interest in having grandchildren himself. He's not interested in continuing the race.

But you looney rightwinged nutzies can't make up your mind what little dog and pony show to yell about. It is either racial or have not genocide or overpopulation by minorities? But don't let me stop you from being an idiot spouting tea pot, please embaress yourself somemore.

Considering that abortion is the decision of the person involved there can be no act of genocide, you are lying again as usual.

Funny you should bring that up...Sanger and Hitler both employed "free choice" abortions initially, before (in Hitler's case, and in Sanger's projections) moving on to forced sterilization.

It's all about propaganda, and inserting it into the classroom.

Obama thinks he's above race, and has no problem *weeding*. He's already said he has no interest in having grandchildren himself. He's not interested in continuing the race.

Well I don't think he has any choice in the matter of grandchildren, but he never sad that.

Funny you should bring that up...Sanger and Hitler both employed "free choice" abortions initially, before (in Hitler's case, and in Sanger's projections) moving on to forced sterilization.

It's all about propaganda, and inserting it into the classroom.

yes it has been a choice for nearly 50 years and Obama started it all, not to mention repubs that allow abortion to happen. Look at the fiqures and you will see abortions in all walks of life.

He's already said he has no interest in having grandchildren himself.

It's incredible that you're actually stupid enough to "think" that is genocide.

How did you get to be that stupid?

The real tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate is that one day you will open a dictionary and the word ASK will have been replaced by AXE.

Let your racist flag fly

Please explain how that is racist. I'm not allowed to point out a failure of our Education system? If the word ask was not "commonly" misspoken, you would have NEVER even gotten the gist of what I was even saying. Because you DID, proves my point has been made, regardless if you want to drop the race card on me, or not.

Forum List

Back